How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ViperConcept
Hey everybody.
Whats up?
Nothin really. Me and Tom just takin a break and then it's back into battle. We were humiliating the other team today!:eek: It was awesome. Should've been there;)

Originally posted by Saleen Man
Hey Tom, whenever you get back;)
We were Dominating!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Your Dam Right we were!!!!:D
That team overlay is how I kept conveniently finding you when you were in the basement.
BTW that was sweet when you won with 3 health. I jumped into the radio room with my minigun and unloaded, hoping that it would be clear enough for you to pass. Nice job man.:thumbsup:
If it weren't for the lag I think that we would have had a few more wins between us. I had trouble just walking up stairs at times.:mad:
Allies is so much fun after being axis for a while. As an ally you really have to team up.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

That team overlay is how I kept conveniently finding you when you were in the basement.
BTW that was sweet when you won with 3 health. I jumped into the radio room with my minigun and unloaded, hoping that it would be clear enough for you to pass. Nice job man.:thumbsup:
If it weren't for the lag I think that we would have had a few more wins between us. I had trouble just walking up stairs at times.:mad:
Allies is so much fun after being axis for a while. As an ally you really have to team up.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

When I was respawning, I would watch you, and the lag was bad:(

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Yeah we need cable!!! My mom is to cheap!! Im going to convince her to get it though. Anyway......so whats up?:P

Cable only costs me 29.99 a month, and I don't have to pay for phone use. Plus there is no need for two phone lines, or to tie one up. In reality it is cheaper once you buy the modem itself (could be 1 or 200 dollars - mostly 100 with a 2 year commitment.) I was paying 25 a month for ATT anyway. What a waste that was.
Hey Viper good Idea on the avatar. Maybe write your name in that space, or maybe GTPlanet.;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back