How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
No 2 much, just finished the Formula GT Championship again but this time i won the F686/M!

Long time no see. The battle foundry thing was where we were playing saturday. I figured if you logged on looking for a game you'd know where to go.:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Long time no see. The battle foundry thing was where we were playing saturday. I figured if you logged on looking for a game you'd know where to go.:thumbsup:
ok cool
I slept at my friends house Friday and again last night. Didn't come on here. So wazzup?

I've been playing Wolf all day. It's raing here, so I haven't had much desire to go out.
It's raining here too:odd: I've been half watching the Blue Bombers game, and half on here. Bombers are winning:cool:

I read the Wolf Faq included in the installation earlier. Did you know that you are more accurate when you crouch?
I also learned that when using the Gatling gun, fire in 5 shot bursts from afar to group them together. Only unload when you are close.
If you are a leiutenant, hit b for binoculars, and click on a target anywhere in the field of vision. It unleashes a ten second barrage of bombs on the enemy. (when guage is full)

I read the Wolf Faq included in the installation earlier. Did you know that you are more accurate when you crouch?
I also learned that when using the Gatling gun, fire in 5 shot bursts from afar to group them together. Only unload when you are close.
If you are a leiutenant, hit b for binoculars, and click on a target anywhere in the field of vision. It unleashes a ten second barrage of bombs on the enemy. (when guage is full)
Yeah, I knew about the crouch thing cuz I heard somebody say that while I was playing. He said you gun will be more stable, and it is. I never be a lieutenant, but I've been killed by those bombs before I'm sure:(

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Hey Saleen.
Hey Tom.

Im gaining on you bad Tom. Watch out!
Hey Viper. Did you download Wolfenstein yet?:)

you'll catch me soon enough too, I'm not on here much anymore. Usually, I come on here to look for Tom of Ghost to play Wolf. I used to talk to Josh all the time, but haven't seen him in like 2 weeks. Sorry, I'm just rambling, I"ll shut up now:D

My post per day is somewere up in the high 60's. I never got a chance to download it. I can go to gamespot and download it right. (I feel all left out because i dont have it yet)

Originally posted by ViperConcept
My post per day is somewere up in the high 60's. I never got a chance to download it. I can go to gamespot and download it right. (I feel all left out because i dont have it yet)
Gamespot!! NOW!!!!!:mad: J/K:D
Get it man. It's awesome:cool: :eek: :cool:

Originally posted by Saleen Man

:D

Well, I don't know bout you, but I think i'm gonna go play Wolf now. Wanna Join me?😈

Yes I do, sorry to bail on you viper.

Go to gamespot and Download it. You should be able to find it with a search for Wolfenstein. After that, just click downloads. I think that you'll love it.

Alright Saleen, I'm going to pick a server.

Yes I do, sorry to bail on you viper.

Go to gamespot and Download it. You should be able to find it with a search for Wolfenstein. After that, just click downloads. I think that you'll love it.

Alright Saleen, I'm going to pick a server.
Alright, when we play, this is only if ya wanna, I think we should work together like me and Ghost did. We were much more effective that way. We always had each others back. We stopped a lot of guys from gettin in.:cool: But, only if ya want to.

When you do, get it, you can join us anytime you want. The more the merrier. Just start thinking of a screen name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back