Secret car! RUF GT Super Turbo 2000 by Koenig!

• Thread starter Holger
  • 86 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: from scaryfast on 4:35 pm on Aug. 3, 2001[br.....please post as soon as you find out!

Three cheers for bigblocksrule

Hip Hip Hurrrray!  Hip Hip Hurrrray!  Hip Hip Hurrrray!

Quote: from ViperGTSconcept on 8:00 am on Aug. 4, 2001[br]it's possible to go 1000mph???

Yes. I've been 1151.5 , and my brother's been 1203.2(or somewhere close to that)

Why does everyone say no it's not possible, or, you're just spinning the wheels that fast, or some crap like that?

If you've ever reached speeds of 800+mph, you'd realize that you really are going that fast. Go to the test track, see how long it takes you to close the gap on the straightaway going only 200mph, and then do it going 1100mph, it takes about 3 seconds going 1100mph.

And you're NOT just spinning the wheels 1100mph, becuase if that was true, when you're doing rally races, and you get air, your speed should increase because all of the wheels are spinning in the air...yet what does it do...? Oh yeah, that's right, it decreases...

(Edited by Josh at 8:08 am on Aug. 4, 2001)

i didn't say anything about the wheelspin, i just meant that with the physics in the game....it thinks you can actually go that fast.

Quote: from scaryfast on 8:10 am on Aug. 4, 2001[br]have you ever heard of someone getting up around 1000mph in real life? in an escudo?

Wanna start talking about real life now? Let's talk smashing into walls at 200mph with zero damage, or cars floating in pits when tires get changed.... :rolleyes:

Highest I've ever heard from a car in real life was like 776mph.

(Edited by Josh at 8:16 am on Aug. 4, 2001)

Hey, I know you didn't say anything about wheelspin. I was talking about other members, not just you.

Some guy used to always say that  the wheels are just spinning that fast...

then you understood my point exactly, im not saying the game is like real life...i agree about the walls at 200 mph and floating cars....thats why i said the game thinks you are travelling 1000mph.....anyways, im gonna stop arguing cus i think we are on the same side here.

Moderator: Could you please check the IP's on Holger and Bigblocksrule and tell me if they have any relationship?  If so, you can rule out that it is a hoax

Quote: from amph1bius on 9:20 am on Aug. 4, 2001[br]Moderator: Could you please check the IP's on Holger and Bigblocksrule and tell me if they have any relationship?  If so, you can rule out that it is a hoax

I just checked and none of the IP's are the same.

It could still be a hoax though...

Hey AMPH1BIUS i have no idea who Holger is but from what he has to say and offer i for 1 will take the time and effort to go after the car. the dude seems genuine and thats good enough for me!

If you were really going that fast you would be breaking the sound barrier.  And that is a little too fast for real life.  Either way it is a video game and it is not real!

You do realize that people have broken the sound barrier in cars in real life don't you...? We've reached speens between 700-800mph.

Ya never know, maybe one day 1000mph won't be so impossible...

Quote: from ghostrider on 11:20 am on Aug. 4, 2001[br]Has anybody got this car yet?

It's kinda hard to get something that doesn't exist... :D

Quote: from AltF8 on 3:04 pm on Aug. 3, 2001[br]
Quote: from pao on 2:02 pm on Aug. 3, 2001[br]that IS a great Lie.
because :
the biggest one is...Koenig is not in the Partners, Manufacturers, Tuners, or Brands agreement for the game. No agreement...no Koenig

ans second
....no such car exists in real life.

Why Koenig, a very respected TUNER(maybe the best)
tune an already RUF tuned porsche?

Someone else reads the GT.com boards....heheh
*cough*  :)

i would really love to see a screen shot of this car, which, most likely does not exist. i think that if this car did exist and it was able to beat any car with no problem, it would be no fun because you would have absolutely no competition. even if you smash into every wall on a track you would still win. maybe its just me but if i was to win this car i would race it like 2 times just to see what it was like and then put it into my garage for good. then i would pull out my trusty Viper GTS or my Corvette Z06. Does any1 else agree???

I'm sorry I don't agree with you.  I would pull out any of my trusty Japanese cars or my F090/S to go have fun.
😈

Hey F1 Racer All i have left for the 100% is to finish the wonderful and oh so easy {lol} time trials. Still working at being the fool to go after the car. I still believe it is there. Too much details of the car to just pass it off as a hoax. If i'm wrong, oh well. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Hey F1 Racer All i have left for the 100% is to finish the wonderful and oh so easy {lol} time trials. Still working at being the fool to go after the car. I still believe it is there. Too much details of the car to just pass it off as a hoax. If i'm wrong, oh well. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

bigblocksrule:  thanks for ongoing support and faith.

Abandon all hope: To call someone a liar straight out
or something they state a lie doesn't speak for your matureness level. Do you have anything in your hand that suggests somthing else? Perhaps you are still in your teens, I understand. :)

...by the way guys:

German cars rule!!! ;-)

Holger y0, I believe you. Im 14 and I believe you, :P. Well anyways, I'm only at 8% of the game, so... I might try to get the car sometime later.

btw, :thumbsup: to bigblocksrule :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back