Secret car! RUF GT Super Turbo 2000 by Koenig!

• Thread starter Holger
  • 86 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one car left in the game, so called secret - or hidden car!
Requirements to gain the car (be prepared!)

Win ALL GT3 races and challenges  (Gold)
Complete the game at 100%
Get ALL licences with Gold
Own ALL cars, (win and buy) incl. ALL Bonus cars (You will have to win
selected races more than once)
Win the dream car championship with a non modified car! - like the
RUF's.!!!
Win the Sunday's cup with the unmodified Mini Cooper!

After you done all that you will gain:

Porsche (RUF) GT Super Turbo 2000 by KOENIG

THE car of the game!
The handling is a dream! You will beat any car with that.
When you win the car a special music is playing also and a curtain is
falling with the GT3 Logo on it.

and a message appears saying:
You have now joined the GT ELITE Club!

Specs
1080hp (unmodified)
1875hp (Turbo Level 4)
Top Speed: 469 km/h
1000m in under 14 sec. when modified
400m in under 7,5 secs. s.a.

The car only comes in gold with red stars on it and the KOENIG Germany
Logo on it.

It is the only car that you can not sell!

This was done for hard core japanese gamers who at one point will need a
new challenge. :)

Few Elite drivers have gotten it! It is also the only car where you can
choose a in-cockpit camera angle!

Have fun!

NOTICE: This is a CONFIRMED lie and is not available in the game. Please do not waste your time on it. - Jordan

NOTE:

On European versions the secret car's name is:
RUF GT Super Turbo 2000 by KOENIG

On US versions it is:
RUF GT Ultra Turbo 2000 by KOENIG

On Japanese versions it is:
RUF GT Patient Zero by KOENIG
(the stars on the car are also in silver I believe)

why they have different names? That I don't know! sorry

is this tru and is it the best car if so i might try to get it. The license sh** will kill me though. some of that seem totally unrealistic like beating the dream car with a ruf? and beating that other race wit a mini? taht is raw!

(Edited by ckpitdv at 8:34 pm on Aug. 2, 2001)

I think that is a little unreasonable.   I am gonna have a talk with my PS2 and GT3 and see if I can not work something out to get it without all that.  Maybe if I get them a big screen!  I better try it.
:cheeburga:

May not be impossible but sure will be a challenge. Sure hope the car is worth all the work. Will know by the end of this weekend. Wish me luck.

You will beat any car with that. -Well, uh, according to the requirements of getting the car, I have already beaten the whole game, so why would I need this car...?

This was done for hard core japanese gamers who at one point will need a
new challenge. :)
- If it's the best car in the game(handling & performance wise), how will getting it add any challenge...? To have gotten it, I had to have already beaten the game... :confused:

I'm a lil' more than skeptical. If it does exist, sweet, but chances are my a$$ will NEVER see it :D...

Holger- I really hope this isn't just someone yanking your chain...(or you yanking ours...)

Quote: from BMW M3 on 1:09 pm on Aug. 3, 2001[br]Aren't there more cars on the game than your allowed to have in your garage?

Nah, there's like 180 cars total(including prize cars), and you can fit 200 cars in your garage...

I'm ot 100% positive on that though...

I think someone really needs to post a screenshot of this super car cus untill i know it exists im not wasting any breath.

I'm not gonna do all the endurances  just to get a non existant car. I agree with the screenshot idea

Guys, who said you are obliged to get it? ;-)
I see what i can do about that screenshot though.

I have seen it once but of course, I am not good enough to gain it at this point. It looks gorgeous though.

The point of geeting it I guess is the batch of honor
of getting that ELite CLub title and for the simple fact of having gone that exra mile in the game.

I heard that the toughest thing is winning the sunday cup with only the Mini cooper unmodified...

As far as I know, when you get the KOENIG RUF, you can also challenge any car of the game on 1/1 modus.
-like in the Rally challenge.

Anyone who wants a screenshot may let me know and I'll try to get that til Monday.

For the rest of us, we'll enjoy that Yaris and Cooper stuff meanwhile...

Somebody with a gameshark could get this in no time flat.  I may have to borrow one for a day

This is the biggest crock of sh** I've ever heard

LOL

Another hoax, just like the McLaren F1 in GT2 (was gained by buying every car in black, remember?)

that IS a great Lie.
because :
the biggest one is...Koenig is not in the Partners, Manufacturers, Tuners, or Brands agreement for the game. No agreement...no Koenig

ans second
....no such car exists in real life.

Why Koenig, a very respected TUNER(maybe the best)
tune an already RUF tuned porsche?

Quote: from pao on 2:02 pm on Aug. 3, 2001[br]that IS a great Lie.
because :
the biggest one is...Koenig is not in the Partners, Manufacturers, Tuners, or Brands agreement for the game. No agreement...no Koenig

ans second
....no such car exists in real life.

Why Koenig, a very respected TUNER(maybe the best)
tune an already RUF tuned porsche?

Someone else reads the GT.com boards....heheh

People, don't get your hopes up.  This is a hoax, plain and simple.

Hey!  :)  Koenig is part of the partnership, how else would it be in the game? Also, Porsche has developed a prototype
Turbo (Ultra Turbo) with 5.6l engine and 625hp as a responds to the F50 Ferrari! However, the car has not been officialy introduced yet.

Regards

Hey guys i just beat the sunday cup with the mini, no bull! It aint easy but can be done , already have golds and am 99% so i will know in a short if this is for real. At this point i have to believe Holger. Ok call me a fool but somebody has to do it so might as well be me. Besides if it is there , i'll be the shiznit then huh!

yeah!

i told you! Let me know as soon as you get it!

I want to get the credits for having spread it around.....

Thanks
Holger

Well thanx for bein the one to go out and get the job done....even if you probably wont get a thing for doin it.....please post as soon as you find out!

Three cheers for bigblocksrule

I heard last night from someone in the forum that there is going to be a new game coming out that will crush GT3 anyone know who is making it or what it is going to be called

Supposedly it's going to be made by Sega, and if that's true, it's going to suck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back