Secret car! RUF GT Super Turbo 2000 by Koenig!

• Thread starter Holger
  • 86 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holger I hope this is true cuz I want to see this RUF!! Do you have that phone number you called to talk to Tony E Banner, Sony Sales Dir. Ass?  I want to talk to him.

bigblocksrule I have faith in you, please let us know as soon as you finish 100% of GT3.  =)

(Edited by PORSCHE944 at 10:56 pm on Aug. 4, 2001)

The sreenshots have arrived! Beautyfull!  
Anyone who wants to see them please send an email to:
vd71@yahoo.com
with RUF in subject line.
I have got 4! a screenshot from the award, one from the garage with the
RUF, one from the test course track and one from the RUF getting new
tires....
For all of you  who have doubted me:  Knowledge is power!!!
Hehe, may you all include me in your prayers 2nite!   :)

Holger

the top speed of 469 KMPH isn't the fastest in the game - other cars can do faster and handle just as well

Jordan has a point about Koenig not being listed in the manufacturers, tuners page of the manual

This is a lie, I mean who would want this car when they have already finished absolutely everything the game has to offer. And to finish the game to that extent they are probablys gonna have pretty fast cars already.

Holger, could you send me the 4 RUF pictures.  Your e-mail is not working.  My e-mail is  Sdelaries1073@cs.com

Thanks!
=)

I'll have to ask the moderators to excuse me but:

Why? Own every car in the game. Now correct me if im wrong, but I thought there were more than 200 cars in came, and um, only 200 slots in the garage so er. hmmm

This I know. But he claims you need every prize car and every car you can buy. SO 180 distinct cars, plus all the prize cars. Which I assume incluses duplicates, like say the Lancer fron completing beginers league.

BUt hey thanks for correcting what was an error (even if it was only down to bad phrasing on my part :)

Still there is plenty of other evidence against it in this thread.

By the way folks. HE wont POST the pics. He wants you to email him. Don't open any atachements directly. Save them to disk and then use the APPLICATION to open them.

If its an executable (read virus) then your art package or IE wont open them.

If you just open em from email directly your asking for trouble.

Not that the guys email address is working anyway...

Hey Holger, e-mail me so i can discuss what i have come up with in my attempt at the RUF. Very interesting.           bigblockil@prodigy.net

Dave:

1) How is it that Americans like you seem to be so narrow minded and
obnoxious many times you try to talk to them?

Do you really think I go around and spread viruses?

2) My email address is working indeed, or did anyone get an error
message back?

3) You are lacking communication skills pal! Try  to be more friendly and
perhaps you get a more positiv responds! :embarrassed:

So long!

Well, if the pictures are for real, someone please send them to me.  Exclusive GTPlanet material!  :)

Holger, I think you posted 2 different e-mail addresses. In this thread it's vd71@yahoo.com and in your other it's vdl71@yahoo.com. I sent to vdl71 and the e-mail went, but no response yet...

The correct email address is:    vdl71@yahoo.com
I appologze for the previous spelling mistake!
Again:   VDL71@YAHOO.COM

I sent out the pics to 3 people so far....

:;

Quote: from Holger on 8:56 pm on Aug. 5, 2001[br]The correct email address is:    vdl71@yahoo.com
I appologze for the previous spelling mistake!
Again:   VDL71@YAHOO.COM

I sent out the pics to 3 people so far....

:;
Please don't forget jordan@gtplanet.net!  :)

Yeah I cant even believe that people would fall for that sh**. Its ****
in obvious! And there are 185 cars total in the game. No more, no less!

We all believe you. Apparently, you have hook-ups or something because you were also the first one to find out about a hockenheimer ring course before anyone else did just like this. Well its monday night and the screenshot must be invisible to everyone with an iq over holgers. All the people who have been able to see it were on guiness world records and that number is 0.

Holger...you said it's fun to fool around and get everyone to max out their gaming experience when asked why you were telling lies about a hidden course.  Should we assume this means you are not being truthful with regards to this hidden supercar either?

Originally posted by WRX KrasH STI
Yeah, I have e-mailed the guy 4 times now and havent heard a word. Go figure. I'm glad I didnt waste my time going for the "SECRET" car!! :)
Yes, this is a confirmed lie. I'm going to lock the topic so this doesn't keep coming back up again. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back