CONTENT ADVISORY: best looking woman?

• Thread starter dayboy2k1
  • 131 comments
sorry if this isn't allowed. delete it if you want.

i think its kelly brook.

what does everybody else think?

Attachments

• 20000698.jpg
    20000698.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 275
Kelly is one fine piece of arse!!!! But Carmen Electra is fine in her own right, she has my vote.

there are so many women that are insanely gorgeous but whose names i either dont know or never bothered learning. :rolleyes: so.... i have to say that imho, the best looking female is heather graham maybe, or olivia hussey (back in the day... romeo and juliet, the old skool version, anyone over 40 should know EXACTLY what im talkin about) .. so yeah... i can see faces but not names. oh well. thats my two cents. peace :cheeburga

Yup, Jessica Alba is right up there (oooh, baby is she ever ;) )...another favorite of mine is Shannon Elizabeth...I'm surprised that no one else has nominated her yet...whew.

Oops, I'm drooling on the keyboard again...g2g.

oh yeah...jessica alba is the hottest but here are a few other....

Elizabeth Hurly
Mene Suvari
Sarah Mechille Geller
Jennifer Aniston
Pam Aderson
Denise Richard
Alyssa Homes
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Mandy Moore
Yasmine Bleeth
Alyssa Milano
Amanda Peet
Anjelina Jolie
Bridget Fonda
Brook Shields
Cameron Diaz
Carmen Electra
Carrie Ann Moss
Penelope Cruz

Angelina Jolie rules. And she likes cars!!

By the way McLaren, if you love Lancers so much, whats up with your user name and avatar. Are you just talking s**t>;)

Originally posted by McLarenF147
oh yeah...jessica alba is the hottest but here are a few other....

Elizabeth Hurly
Mene Suvari
Sarah Mechille Geller
Jennifer Aniston
Pam Aderson
Denise Richard
Alyssa Homes
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Mandy Moore
Yasmine Bleeth
Alyssa Milano
Amanda Peet
Anjelina Jolie
Bridget Fonda
Brook Shields
Cameron Diaz
Carmen Electra
Carrie Ann Moss
Penelope Cruz

I AGREE 100%:D

:eek: I agree there are to many to list, I am also bad with names, and when reading this thread, its like "I forgot about her, and her she looks good too!!!" :lol: Does it really have to be one... :confused:

Originally posted by ps2guy109
Are you kidding me???? How did no one mention Dark Angel babe Jessica Alba???? Screw Buffy, Jessica is HOT STUFF!

She shoots her show on Long Island (where I live) and hates it. She also said in an interview that she hasn't had a date since the show began. Maybe you should start sending her fan mail. Cuttings of your hair. Pictures of you and your pets. Your right ear...

hey maybe one of them is a member here, and we don't know it... :lol: You know gtplanet is growing everyday... specially with that great link from gt3.com... :lol:

well, we all got different tastes so all of these woman are gorgeous but none of them have anything on the two girls that half my life revolve around: 1...Anna Kournikova. she is soooooooooooo fine but the best is BROOKE BURKE!!! oooohhhhhhhhh mann!!! go to any of her sites and prepare to be astonished. shes an islander and shes so fine. i think i like her cause im 1/2 islander and black. you might not be familiar with her name but she goes around the world for that channel E! on Wild On.:rolleyes:

i would ahve to vote for Dawne Silva as the best looking woman... and a lot of my friends would definatly agree with me... but as luck would have it, she is my girl... :D good luck to all the rest finding someone as remarkable as mine.

Back