CONTENT ADVISORY: best looking woman?

• Thread starter dayboy2k1
  • 131 comments
Originally posted by LoudMusic

You guys have some weird taste. I would call that EXTREAMLY trashy.

Hey ZeroCool, maybe you should post those kinds of pictures as links. Not everybody wants to look at that.

~LoudMusic
Trish / Trash same thing isn't it?

Originally posted by risingson77

:lol:

Schumy, I know we got off to a bad start, but I like you more all the time... ;) :thumbsup:
oh, i'm a pretty good guy ......i was just seeing who was who when i joined ....i don't even remember what our feud was about .....even when i argue with someone, sooner or later i'll have no problem with them .......i just don't like to hold grudges .....that's the way i am ......yeah Trish = total skank .....i like girls with some class and sophistication :cool:

Originally posted by Schumy
oh, i'm a pretty good guy ......i was just seeing who was who when i joined ....i don't even remember what our feud was about .....even when i argue with someone, sooner or later i'll have no problem with them .......i just don't like to hold grudges .....that's the way i am ......yeah Trish = total skank .....i like girls with some class and sophistication :cool:

Some BS about F-bodies...almost turned into a US vs. Canada feud. :rolleyes:

Classy women - :thumbsup:

Some BS about F-bodies...almost turned into a US vs. Canada feud. :rolleyes:

Classy women - :thumbsup:
well the F-bodies are gone now so we don't have to worry about them ;)

Originally posted by Schumy
you have an Integra right?

Yep! You remembered...wow. :eek: Not as fast as most F-bodies, but better balanced in the reliability/ economy dep't. It's a heated up econobox...just right, I think! :)

Yep! You remembered...wow. :eek: Not as fast as most F-bodies, but better balanced in the reliability/ economy dep't. It's a heated up econobox...just right, I think! :)
yeah, i like Integras too even though i'm more of the Euro type ......for a first car, an Integra would be my alternative for a 325 or 944

Man, I can't believe I just found this thread.

I listen to all kinds of music except for rap, but let's not forget some of the greatest reasons to listen to country music:

Emily Robinson and Martie Seidel of the Dixie Chicks
Martina McBride
Sara Evans
Chely Wright :eek:
Shania Twain :eek:
LeAnn Womack :eek:
Mindy McCready
Patty Loveless
The new and improved Jo Dee Messina

and one of the finest women every assembled by God's own hands:

Faith Hill :eek: :eek: :eek:

There are tons more that I probably forgot, but I need to stop or I will have to take a cold shower. :)

Catherine Zeta-Jones! :D
Brooke Burke
Her replacement on Wild on, Cindy Taylor
Jessica Simpson (Too bad she is a dumb as a box of rocks...)
Christine Taylor (Zoolander, Dodgball, some Brady Buch movie)

Event Horizon
Catherine Zeta-Jones! :D
Brooke Burke
Her replacement on Wild on, Cindy Taylor
Jessica Simpson (Too bad she is a dumb as a box of rocks...)
Christine Taylor (Zoolander, Dodgball, some Brady Buch movie)
jessica simpson ain't really that dumb she's faking most of it.

It's the Ditz appeal. Her ditzyness makes you think she is innocent and vulnerable! :lol:

carmella decesare....though she could be bustier, she is drop dead gorgeous.

there is another chick i forgot the name of who is hot too. and petra verkaik is hot as well....but in some pics her nose looks weird.

CZJ is hot too....and jessica simpson is at least kind hearted and stuff. she isnt like britney, who smokes, and is all controversial in EVERYTHING she does.

Back