1/4 Mile Transmission Guide for Dummies(Illustrated)

I wish GT6 could have 2 step launch controllers ...
GT6 doesn't even support drag racing. We have to use a regular circuit track, using circuit-racing tires and highly butchered suspension that isn't meant for what we do. Maybe if PD added a real strip, I'd have some hope for the future.

GT6 doesn't even support drag racing. We have to use a regular circuit track, using circuit-racing tires and highly butchered suspension that isn't meant for what we do. Maybe if PD added a real strip, I'd have some hope for the future.
We should make a petition for the track and for the car sounds , GT6 needs the sounds to complete the simulator and to enjoy even more the game with the drag strip with timers and real funny cars.

We should make a petition for the track and for the car sounds , GT6 needs the sounds to complete the simulator and to enjoy even more the game with the drag strip with timers and real funny cars.
We've had people requesting realistic sound quality as well as a legitimate drag strip since GT5. You can see how much PD has listened to its valued customers.

i no so much good in tunes becuse this i search a tune

You have been given a base tune for free and there is guides on transmission tuning to read.

Are you not willing to learn and want to be spoon fed ?

Will you feel satisfied winning by using a tune someone just gave you or more content knowing your own tuning gave you the win ?

What exactly was wrong with the Bugatti tune ?

You have been given a base tune for free and there is guides on transmission tuning to read.

Are you not willing to learn and want to be spoon fed ?

Will you feel satisfied winning by using a tune someone just gave you or more content knowing your own tuning gave you the win ?

What exactly was wrong with the Bugatti tune ?
i dont no im only drag with other bugattis and she win me and belive me i now to shift very good

images

i dont no im only drag with other bugattis and she win me and belive me i now to shift very good
Is that an insult? A sexual innuendo? You only drag other bugatti, bugattii, bugattis? Must be a lonely room, you and 3 other people.

Is that an insult? A sexual innuendo? You only drag other bugatti, bugattii, bugattis? Must be a lonely room, you and 3 other people.

What I believe he's trying to say is, "I don't know, I've raced other bugati and they beat me. And believe me, I know how to shift very well." It doesn't take a genius to realize he can't speak English very well, but it takes maturity not to criticize him for it.

Not to mention that post is from two weeks ago. Stop stiring up old dust.

Last edited:
Hi yea idk how to tune but **** if I'm gonna try and learn where is my tune plz also I'm the best yes when I get your tune I'll be the best pro tuner yes give me the tune now so I can win

Hi yea idk how to tune but **** if I'm gonna try and learn where is my tune plz also I'm the best yes when I get your tune I'll be the best pro tuner yes give me the tune now so I can win
You'll get a tune when I see you become the man with many hats.

Back