• 131,272 comments
Which mclaren should I use ?

1713529821462.png

1713529929430.png

1713529987216.png

1713530181970.png

1713530222938.png

1713530246193.png

I'm going to "speed it up" and skip some steps.Until the weekend I'll do the "BoP" from 1975....so I can also share the new updated version of the Ligier JS2.
I fully agree with Teddie! As far as I can see you actually made great progress and honed your skills to a state of the art standard. Many thanks for your efforts and hopefully we can further download your work. Best wishes from Styria (Austria) Karl

shi
Cape Town ePrix v1.0
View attachment 1348190
Cape Town Street Circuit was a 2.921 km (1.815 mi) street circuit laid out on the city streets of Cape Town, South Africa. It hosted the Cape Town ePrix from 2023 Formula E season. (Wikipedia)
Conversion from rFactor2.

-CSP recommended
-26 pit/start
-AI, cam

NOTE; If you are using Sol and the track screen is dark, rename ext_config_for_sol.ini to ext_config.ini in the extension folder.

Known issues;
Lap counts are not done when entering the pit. (Pit location issue)

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor2 Original Track by Garitt Gibsn and Errol Prefet
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png and sections file by @Fanapryde
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
marshall, cameraman and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Leo_J.

What a blast to drive this track. Being my home town, I've driven and walked all these roads. Thank you!
Roccomamas (sign visible) and the parking lot across the road (between the trees and the track) were a happy place for "Cars and Pizza", a regular show and shine get-together. One pic only, I promise, mods.

20210930_183121.jpg

Last edited:
I'll join this cheering moment for MrLonguinha17 and MrHunt team! (sorry if I miss other people working with you.) I enjoy your cars you kindly shared with me and each time I check this forum I hope to see some your work progress. You're one of the very few modders giving some love to those most underated cars of the racing history. Each of them has plenty of character. I discovered many of them, like the matra 630 or alpine 210. It's wonderfull to get to know them, to learn their story.

I got interest into vintage racing with Grand prix Legends... Thanks to you, and some others modders like you, I can go on with this passion. Long live to Assetto Corsa!

Last edited:
Hi, I have an problem to launch a career : it appears that a track is missing, but it is in my folder, and working in outside the career mode.

Do you have any idea how I can solve it ? (track : rt_zolder

The in-game capture is on the Zolder racetrack on raceday mode...
Is it the WTCR Carreer from ClaudioWRC 74: this link https://www.overtake.gg/threads/fia-wtcr-2020.198643/
There's an error in the Champ.json file:
it's using "nrms_zolder/zolder2017offline" in the champ not the rebbot team version.
{
"track": "nrms_zolder/zolder2017offline",
"time": 41400,
"temperature": 22.0,
"laps": 13,
"weather": "sol_00_no_clouds",
"surface": 5
},
{
"track": "nrms_zolder/zolder2017offline",
"time": 52200,
"temperature": 23.5,
"laps": 13,
"weather": "sol_01_CLear",
"surface": 5
},

Two solution: using content manager to modify the carreer or download the nrms version.

Hello everyone, I have acquired the 3d fbx model for the Ford Mustang Mach 3. Would anyone be interested to model this one for the NfS2SE collection? It could use a detailed interior and the edges rounded off a bit, but it might reduce the amount of work.

Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG

Attachments

• Mustm3.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
As a huge F1 fan of the past.....ALL!
They are both supposed to be the Mclaren M23 from 1976.

But I will do a mix of both, I'lll use the Forza Mclaren M23 and keep the triangle shaped cockpit dash from the F1 2018 model.

Hi gents,
Mercedes SLK 200 Kompressor
preview.jpg

Mercedes-Benz SLK 200 Kompressor 1998, model with 2-door roadster with metal top body and Line-4 1998 cm3 189 hp, 270 Nm, 5-speed manual powertrain for Europe.
Original model: Setsuna77
Performance and data:
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/1998/1531460/mercedes-benz_slk_200_kompressor.html#gsc.tab=0
Colors:
https://colorndrive.com/fr/stylo-retouche-peinture/mercedes-slk
Download parent:
https://mega.nz/file/dwMxEJZJ#ocS_lmmEa35Lw9lA90izw7T5faYfw3CK0FznHsI17OI

Mercedes-Benz SLK 200 Kompressor Stage 1:
__custom_showroom_1713543185.jpg

205hp, 300Nm
Logo BR Performance added
Engine data:
https://www.br-performance.fr/brp-p...s/1856-slk/1859-r171-2004-2010/3589-slk-200k/
Download Stage 1:
https://mega.nz/file/tl9DyChS#YM-DYdN7grR3cTRT-dA9BMJQmGBT2qoD_LLifGLQyeA
Have fun, Mike

Last edited:
Hi, I have an problem to launch a career : it appears that a track is missing, but it is in my folder, and working in outside the career mode.

Do you have any idea how I can solve it ? (track : rt_zolder

The in-game capture is on the Zolder racetrack on raceday mode
View attachment 1348198
bst21, I'm sorry, I don't have an answer yet to your question, but I have a question for you:

How did you add specific car classes to your menu like that? WTCR, Modern Day, etc.?

I fully agree with Teddie! As far as I can see you actually made great progress and honed your skills to a state of the art standard. Many thanks for your efforts and hopefully we can further download your work. Best wishes from Styria (Austria) Karl
Not so much....it's still difficult with 3dsimed (aligning mirrors, instrument panel (which I generally use from the base car) wheels, etc...).

What gives a different look, without a doubt, is the improvement in the (textures/shadows/shines in the model)...
Which in most cases is done by our companion "MrHunt"...as they say here in Brazil for certain people ("All we need to do is make it rain").

Not so much....it's still difficult with 3dsimed (aligning mirrors, instrument panel (which I generally use from the base car) wheels, etc...).

What gives a different look, without a doubt, is the improvement in the (textures/shadows/shines in the model)...
Which in most cases is done by our companion "MrHunt"...as they say here in Brazil for certain people ("All we need to do is make it rain").
you guys are awesome

Hi gents,
Mercedes SLK 200 Kompressor
View attachment 1348286
Mercedes-Benz SLK 200 Kompressor 1998, model with 2-door roadster with metal top body and Line-4 1998 cm3 189 hp, 270 Nm, 5-speed manual powertrain for Europe.
Original model: Setsuna77
Performance and data:
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/1998/1531460/mercedes-benz_slk_200_kompressor.html#gsc.tab=0
Colors:
https://colorndrive.com/fr/stylo-retouche-peinture/mercedes-slk
Download parent:
https://mega.nz/file/oksykDaS#ic4_krgpaWUXYrhdRpBnFR1nV_-PLXk4Tw74rz9ET0E

Mercedes-Benz SLK 200 Kompressor Stage 1:
View attachment 1348288
205hp, 300Nm
Logo BR Performance added
Engine data:
https://www.br-performance.fr/brp-p...s/1856-slk/1859-r171-2004-2010/3589-slk-200k/
Download Stage 1:
https://mega.nz/file/JxEnlCpS#Kif-GUHSJOrExb40ShHK1-nxvPZp52joAwi-GH3OGk4
Have fun, Mike
Looks nice, but: am I the only one who has no steering with these cars? Steering wheel turns, but apparently has no connection to the tyres because the car goes only in straight line.

Hi Mikke,
oops... i just tested all the files, no problem from my side, maybe try to download again, and let me know if the problem persists
Screenshot_mercedes_slk_200__reprog_ks_nurburgring_19-3-124-23-48-11.jpg

I also can't steer....
so i'll reupload these two cars but be patient until tomorrow morning, toooo late here, i get asleep...

Edit: ty Mikke for your answer, 0 was intentional and works for me. it was the best result i got in suspension app while in game. 0.0022 was effectively the previous value but a little too high to match the steer ratio. Anyway i'm happy you solved this problem.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what's up with the version of Long Beach that keep popping up then getting deleted from RD? long_beach_2023 and _2024, I saw people had been praising the surface textures but they're gone again...

They are both supposed to be the Mclaren M23 from 1976.

But I will do a mix of both, I'lll use the Forza Mclaren M23 and keep the triangle shaped cockpit dash from the F1 2018 model.
Doing a quick Google and it seems either dash is possible, seeing as its a car that lasted 4 years its not really surprising to see variances

Updates for Reboot Team tracks:

Autodrom Most v.1.2

Changelog:
  • added new no-chicane layout
  • added new skidmarks to some heavy braking zones
  • improved penalties and cut detection for vanilla penalty system
  • fixed white lines not properly overlapping with skidmarks and shadows
  • added LUA scripted digital display to the start
  • removed damping from green surfaces
Circuit Zolder v.1.2

Changelog:
  • removed Multiplayer layout (obsolete with latest CSP versions)
Please do clean install to get rid of old layouts!

Misano World Circuit 1.1

Changelog:
  • reworked physical walls to improve performance
Hey mate, just gave the Zolder 1.2 update a run in my league tonight. It's still as fantastic as ever, one of my favorites in AC for years now.

If you still plan on updating the track, we had a few quick notes.

• Like a lot of Fenryr's tracks, a few of the cars near the exit of the pit lane rolled backwards towards pit entry when in "setup mode". I didn't have this problem personally, but I did see them rolling backwards and through cars. I assume this is fixable.

• There is a line/track limits issue at the end of the pit lane, in the long barrier left hander on pit exit - it seems as if the track thinks that some cars are going the wrong way. Everyone (except me, I have all HUD disabled) in the group reported that there was a "wrong way" warning triggering at the beginning of that pit exit corner, and one driver even reported getting penalized and frozen in their pit box. This is probably the thing that requires the most attention, I'd say - I had to restart the practice session to unlock him.

• Far less of a pressing issue, and my final note - is the "rubber marbles" texture on the side of the tarmac around the lap a stylistic choice? I don't mind the idea of this, but the issue is you can very clearly see the seams and angles of the textures themselves. It looks very blocky and unnatural. If there's a way to disable this, I'd recommend doing it - and if this is indeed an aesthetic you're aiming for, is there a way to remove it on my end?

That's it - everything else is still fantastic, and except for the one guy with the pit exit penalty, the event went off without a hitch. One of AC's finest.

Cheers.

Doing a quick Google and it seems either dash is possible, seeing as its a car that lasted 4 years its not really surprising to see variances
It will depend on csp.

If I can make two analog dash that I can swap with csp by just selecting a skin I'll do it, if it needs a separate car meh

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back