Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,390 comments
you mean like this?
Screenshot_mercy_lm_white_ground_23-3-124-23-38-26.jpg

does somoene maybe know if there is a vettel skin for the cim 2007 toro rosso?

can i maybe share a list with "missing" liverys for the cim f1 mods? maybe someone stumbles across it and makes some nice additions based on the list

24H
unfortunately I´ve only been able to do it for the "Mercedes" :\ the other cars don´t work.......dont know why

Maybe someone knows how to fix this issue?
View attachment 1349588
this problem comes from the guy who made the mod and who doesn't know how to use a real 3d editor, he creates double faces with 3dsimed which breaks the geometry it's a horror to fix

Last edited:
24H
unfortunately I´ve only been able to do it for the "Mercedes" :\ the other cars don´t work.......dont know why

View attachment 1349588
Double face poly. Had to deal with it in the past, ended up throwing away everything and redoing the meshes entirely.

Sounds Good GIF by CBS

Edit : Ninja'd by 45 minutes. That's why you refresh the page, kids.

Last edited:
this problem comes from the guy who made the mod and who doesn't know how to use a real 3d editor, he creates double faces with 3dsimed which breaks the geometry it's a horror to fix
okay thank you. Doesn´t sound good to me :D
maybe someone else can figure out how to do the banner for the other cars

24H

View attachment 1349588
It happened to me once. With blender you should choose the correct orientation of the normals, apply a flat shade and then manually correct all the faces that have self-destructed. It's a job that isn't worth doing unless it's vitally important.

A damn shame... I really like those cars, in a certain way.
Same here. I actually really really like these cars. They are a blast to drive, good sound, 'look' great etc. besides the windscreen issue. Luckily, I switched from the Alfa to the Merc and used 24H's windscreen fix on the Merc so at least it 'looks' normal while racing. @Lracer, maybe consider doing the same so you can still enjoy the cars. One day if someone is able to fix the Alfa windscreen that would be awesome because it has a 'cooler' Motec display. But I can live with driving the Merc with a big ol' grid of these awesome cars for now.

Last edited:
Hi gents,
Alpina B6 3.5s 1988:
__custom_showroom_1713967064.jpg

260hp, 346Nm, 250km/h, 0-100 5.5s

Original model: kunos

Engine manufacturer: BMW M30B34, naturally aspirated
Transmission type: Getrag manual 5 speed

Performance and data:
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/1986/286670/alpina_b6_3_5.html#gsc.tab=0
https://zeperfs.com/fiche960-alpina-b6-3-5-s.htm

Colors:
https://colorndrive.com/en/touch-up-paint/bmw-alpina-b6

The B6 3.5S kept the BMW emblem on trunk and hood but got Alpina rims

DOWNLOAD:
https://mega.nz/file/M4tESRTL#9tFXyHjQ74CXuQt0HCrKwedepFSvbsA0_qfVpFKWCSI

Have fun, Mike

Hello guys, does this one still exist?

Well it isn't marked, I mean the 1972 Monza extra layout by weikangcai... sorry

Last edited:
Championship Files: TED GATC Championship 2019 (Fictional)

View attachment 1349455

You'll need to adjust parameters to suit your needs. Additionally, I use a lot of OSRW extended pits, so you may need to adjust for that. I run long races now-a-days, so you may need to adjust laps. Basically use my files as a base and do what suits your tastes.
Oh wow that is a lot of the cars in the picture. I'm guessing the full thing never got released?

Oh wow that is a lot of the cars in the picture. I'm guessing the full thing never got released?
There are a ton of skins for each car. Maybe just showing the diff skins for the 4 released cars. Really love the liveries for these cars. Each different, no duplicates, but many available for a big grid. Even the 32 I set up for the championship could be more (with diff skins for each car) if all the tracks could hold them. But there were two tracks that limited the grid by the amount of pits avail.

Why not test this by yourself, because it’s personal. I as an VR user prefer to have lots of depth and fine details in the cockpit, while another wants a perfect outside & moving parts for his photo shoot er whatever.
Agree with Vintagedriver. You might have different things that are deal-breakers for you. My main dealbreaker is the cockpit view. If the cockpit view is badly done, I'll pick the one with the better cockpit view... which requires me to get in and not just kick the tires

Last edited:
Why not test this by yourself, because it’s personal. I as an VR user prefer to have lots of depth and fine details in the cockpit, while another wants a perfect outside & moving parts for his photo shoot er whatever.
I tried both, in terms of driving I didn't find much difference. I wanted another opinion

Same here. I actually really really like these cars. They are a blast to drive, good sound, 'look' great etc. besides the windscreen issue. Luckily, I switched from the Alfa to the Merc and used 24H's windscreen fix on the Merc so at least it 'looks' normal while racing. @Lracer, maybe consider doing the same so you can still enjoy the cars. One day if someone is able to fix the Alfa windscreen that would be awesome because it has a 'cooler' Motec display. But I can live with driving the Merc with a big ol' grid of these awesome cars for now.
Sounds good, but how to fix that for the Mercedes?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back