Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,647 comments
and again preview settings :D

preview.jpg

preview.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone have a good AI line for Sergio's Rouen?
2024-04-27 22_19_04-Content Manager.png

I've tried the one on OT:
2024-04-27 22_19_23-(25) Ai update for Sergio Loro's Rouen _ OverTake (Formerly RaceDepartment).png

I think this one is less 'crashy' with the AI, not much less, but less. But they take a strange saw-tooth arc at the hairpin...

I could live with it, but hoping maybe there's a better AI line out there that I'm missing.

Hi everyone, I modified the engine compartment of three versions of the Ferrari F430 GT that Velo published a long time ago... If anyone is interested I can post the link...
Ferrari F430 GT2
Ferrari F430 GT3 '07
Ferrari F430 GT3 Scuderia

Goodnight
Would it be possible, in this case, to insert a sequential gearbox in the Velo's Lambo Gallardo GT2 as well?
Unfortunately, I don't understand 3D modeling, and I've also been trying to improve some details of this mod.

Thank you, you made my day, I have this car IRL. The only SIM I had it was in GT, did not even have a cockpit.
This is a great addition to my AC. :cheers:
I can PM you what is wrong with it, if you are interested.:)

I post a video that would make it very interesting, but might also be impossible, but just for giggle.

You lucky man :)
yes i'm interested, i'll look my Pm

@Mascott: oops, i wasnt very present here in 2023 (bad health but at 72 yo what can i expect) and if i was a time traveller, please God
bring me my 70's :) :) :)

Have a nice day, Mike

Maybe one day we'll have a good version of present-day Jerez for AC... God I'm so jealous of the RF2 guys.

It looks much, much better than alexmeyer's cartoonish version.
Did you check the @Breathe track listings because there are a few Jerez circuit alternatives, if I well remember.
There is also a improvement for this AlexMeyer version at:

Last edited:
Did you check the @Breathe track listings because there are a few Jerez circuit alternatives, if I well remember.
There is also a improvement for this AlexMeyer version at:
Yeah, I did. And it still looks terrible. Not matter how much you polish it, a turd is a turd lol

X90
The AC Jerez is extremely dated and quite inaccurate. And that's me being diplomatic.

I've found that AMS2 is the place to go for a good version.
Shame AMS2 is so bloody big, 100 gigs and I use at most 15 cars lol

X90
The AC Jerez is extremely dated and quite inaccurate. And that's me being diplomatic.

I've found that AMS2 is the place to go for a good version.
Yeah, it’s a shame the tracks specifically from AMS2 can’t be converted, as their historic versions of Interlagos, Silverstone & Barcelona ‘91, Jerez ‘88, Spa & Monza ‘93 are outstanding.

Last edited:
1714303061164.png

Does anyone know to which driver model these textures belong? I have tried every ASR driver model I have installed but it fits none of them, except for the face and suit.

Man, I recommend a lot of free time, a lot of practice and then you can make your own flawless version...
The good old 'if you don't do it you can't criticise it', yeah you're right I'll stick with cars and car skins - can't do it all eh ?

I recommend you learn how to use grassfx and rainfx as well, but I'm not arrogant enough for that - after all I can't mod tracks so it's not my place to comment on such matter :)

Last edited:
Braga - v1.0

View attachment 1350363
View attachment 1350364

"Circuit of Braga (formal name: Circuito de Velocidade Vasco Sameiro) is a permanent circuit, north of Braga, Portugal.
Braga presents some of the most fun and flowing circuit action you can think of, taste it once and you will never stop eating!"
- m.wood 2024

features:
  • 18 pit/grid w/AI
  • 4 layouts: featuring the 2 historic chicane treatments and 2 fantasy treatments
  • 2 cameras per layout
  • AllTheDamnFX™ (requires CSP)
  • extended physics for semi-realistic tire barrier action

credits:

:: DOWNLOAD ::
hello @RMi_wood The track is very good, and I think for me, the course bumps and sausage curbs are very good. For me, loading and exit the track takes a very long time. The rest, with more work if possible, is a very nice track for a race or track day.

Braga - v1.0

View attachment 1350363
View attachment 1350364

"Circuit of Braga (formal name: Circuito de Velocidade Vasco Sameiro) is a permanent circuit, north of Braga, Portugal.
Braga presents some of the most fun and flowing circuit action you can think of, taste it once and you will never stop eating!"
- m.wood 2024

features:
  • 18 pit/grid w/AI
  • 4 layouts: featuring the 2 historic chicane treatments and 2 fantasy treatments
  • 2 cameras per layout
  • AllTheDamnFX™ (requires CSP)
  • extended physics for semi-realistic tire barrier action

credits:

:: DOWNLOAD ::
great track, I like it, just one thing, for some reason when I want to race against other cars, the cars dont start the race, just remain still, is there some setting to change? (running with CSP0.2.2) thank you in advance

great track, I like it, just one thing, for some reason when I want to race against other cars, the cars dont start the race, just remain still, is there some setting to change? (running with CSP0.2.2) thank you in advance
Did you restart the race? It happens often in many tracks, but most of the times the problem is solved after you ve restarted the session.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back