hope u enjoy the Car
ps : send feedback ,bugs ,missing things
tested on CSP 0.2.3-preview1
PP filer AC Vision GT 1.0
have fun!
To install, move folders to "...\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa" or simply
drag'n'drop archive to Content Manager

Thanks for the 499P, really nice mod :cool:

One thing I noticed, the headlights behave a bit "weird" in the fog using Pure latest version from Peter. It's basically difficult to see right in front of you as they seem to reflect in the fog and it gets even worse at night. It's like having light reflected in a mirror in front of you.

Last edited:

One thing I noticed, the headlights behave a bit "weird" in the fog using Pure latest version from Peter. It's basically difficult to see right in front of you as they seem to reflect in the fog and it gets even worse at night. It's like having light reflected in a mirror in front of you.
dO YOU HAVE THE .271 VERSION?
1714841930302.png

... Released : Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT (IAA Frankfurt Show Car)+Surprise Car...
... yes, a surprise, and a very pleasant one, Sir! I think I like even more the surprise car than the Lambo! Furthermore, when I see a Jägermeister skin, I recall a joke that always says my son: a shot of Jäger counts as an healthy salad, because is made with 56 different herbs... 😬

Thanks for share; we can never thank you modders enough for your work.

Do you use low or high beams?

Testing the "Brno Texture Update" for brno_circuit_reworked just posted in RD by ClimaxF1, I have realized that this track suffers the infamous "No Shadowed White Line Syndrome" (NSWLS for its acronym in English). Following the wise teachings of @MasterFocus I have made a small fix that surprisingly has worked despite me being a real dumb at these modding things... I'll leave it there, in case anyone want to add it to the mod.

Attachments

• brno NSWLS fix.zip
    442 bytes · Views: 8
Last edited:
VRC version is out now
Thank you for the info. Not buying an other 499, as I have already 4 with 3 working just fine for what I need.
2744 is patch version 0.2.2 (latest public release). You need to update to use the car as it has been version locked in the car.ini
Thank you for the info, I am quite happy with my CSP version, with rain and all, not changing anything to my set up. As I wrote above, I already have 3 499 working fine.
Out of curiosity, why does that mod absolutely need the latest patch version, what does it allows that is so special?
Maybe an other version should be released for earlier (stable) patch version.

I tested 3 of them and VRC is my favorite.
It should be everyone’s favourite. All other 499P mods are now obsolete. Simple as that. Idk why anyone like Yezhrod was even working on theirs knowing that was coming soon.
For me it has very weak FFB and I don't have much feel for the brakes. It seems to be geared a lot better than the TRR one which is the only other one I have.

Incredibly frustrating AC day for me.

First I downloaded the AC Legends GTL Classics pack. Tried to do a race with the Pantera as an AI car. I was in the Capri. But I'm getting this error that the car apparently is broken somehow.

Screenshot 2024-05-04 160945.png
But when I go into the car in CM it doesn't show any errors so how do I need to fix it?

Screenshot 2024-05-04 163509.png

The next error I ran into was trying to use Pyyers Imola WEC extension. Since it is for a different Imola than the Kunos one I downloaded the track then the extension. But I can't run anything on it. It's giving the "Can't have 0 cars in a race" error. How do I fix it?

Imola.png

I've also got skins floating around in the ether because they're not on the cars they're supposed to be on. I dropped them in the AC root file but apparently that wasn't right so now I've got to figure out where they're supposed to go. It's just been a very VERY bad day for me. I've almost lost me voice from screaming so much every time something didn't go right. But on a positive note I was able to retrieve the skins for the RSS GT3 cars from the recycle bin and get them back on the cars. One bright light in a sea of extreme darkness.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it has very weak FFB and I don't have much feel for the brakes. It seems to be geared a lot better than the TRR one which is the only other one I have.

First I downloaded the AC Legends GTL Classics pack. Tried to do a race with the Pantera as an AI car. I was in the Capri. But I'm getting this error that the car apparently is broken somehow.

View attachment 1352778 But when I go into the car in CM it doesn't show any errors so how do I need to fix it?

View attachment 1352779

The next error I ran into was trying to use Pyyers Imola WEC extension. Since it is for a different Imola than the Kunos one I downloaded the track then the extension. But I can't run anything on it. It's giving the "Can't have 0 cars in a race" error. How do I fix it?

View attachment 1352780

I've also got skins floating around in the ether because they're not on the cars they're supposed to be on. I dropped them in the AC root file but apparently that wasn't right so now I've got to figure out where they're supposed to go. It's just been a very VERY bad day for me. I've almost lost me voice from screaming so much every time something didn't go right. But on a positive note I was able to retrieve the skins for the RSS GT3 cars from the recycle bin and get them back on the cars. One bright light in a sea of extreme darkness.
For the Pantera you need to follow the installation instructions (page 7). Refer here.

Hello everybody !

Finally !

The Ferrari 499P was release !

You can grab the car here for free !

View attachment 1352511

Have fun on track !
I actually prefer the steering feel of this mod over yesterdays released VRC paid mod. for me VRC mods often feel too light at low speed. Both are sensational mods overall, but neither got the sound right, where the Batteries kick in at 200kmh. one of the other paid mods got that right.

It should be everyone’s favourite. All other 499P mods are now obsolete. Simple as that. Idk why anyone like Yezhrod was even working on theirs knowing that was coming soon.
i dont agree with that. i find the yezhrod has better steering weight/feel. i find the trr mod (is is stolen?) has the best sound with correct Electrical sound coming in at 200kmh. Also vrc doesnt have real textures (now on overtake someone else uploaded real skins). i havent driven long enough on either 3 cars to say which is best in physics yet, all 3 are great out of the box, and i havent played around with car settings yet. Some people bow down to RSS and VRC mods when they havent even tested all the cars... it gets a bit annoying, because there are other modders out there that often make a car better than their version, and all mods are just guestimations of the real cars in how they drive. So each mod is worth trying. saying they are obselete is just dumb sorry.

i dont agree with that. i find the yezhrod has better steering weight/feel. i find the trr mod (is is stolen?) has the best sound with correct Electrical sound coming in at 200kmh. Also vrc doesnt have real textures (now on overtake someone else uploaded real skins). i havent driven long enough on either 3 cars to say which is best in physics yet, all 3 are great out of the box, and i havent played around with car settings yet. Some people bow down to RSS and VRC mods when they havent even tested all the cars... it gets a bit annoying, because there are other modders out there that often make a car better than their version, and all mods are just guestimations of the real cars in how they drive. So each mod is worth trying. saying they are obselete is just dumb sorry.
TRR is essentially a BOP project using whatever mods are out there

I tried it now as well , because those flames are always prominently visible in the rearview monitor and that's disturbing.
But the car crashes after data is unpacked/altered & repacked... must be protected somehow.
Do not repack. On Drive tab tick ”Use unpacked data if exist”

24H
do you guys have any recommendations for good CSP graphic settings?
Turn ON Extra FX, enable TAA, here disable EXTRA_SHARPEN_PASS=0 and enable FidelityFx under Grapphic adjustments (look below)
SSLR ON (if too heavy for your GPU, tun on exterior only), HBAO
GrassFX- Very high
ParticlesFX - turn ON Sparks, Smoke, Marbles, Pieces
Graphics Adjustments - LODS - increase CARS, TRACKS DISTANCE MULT
Graphics Adjustments - Antialiasing - FFXCAS_PASS=1 ; Use FidelityFX CAS by AMD for extra sharpness
Smart Mirror - Real Mirrors - if enabled set RENDER_PER_FRAME=1 (this should save you maaaaany FPS and you do not notice the difference in visualas at all. Mirrors just refresh less frequently, which i can´t realize with my eyes. If you have it set to high it will tank your fps.

Thats only a quick overview over my first go to settings. There are much more little tweaks but i can`t even remember them.
Do not wonder why i describe it like above but i am not using the Content Manager so i have to fiddle around within the ini.files

Quick random look preview

Last edited:

View attachment 1352778 But when I go into the car in CM it doesn't show any errors so how do I need to fix it?

View attachment 1352779

View attachment 1352780

"Cannot have 0 cars in race.ini" only appears if you did not install it correctly. I recommend you first install the track and then put the contents of pyyer´s extension folder into it. Do it without CM!

Last edited:
24H
do you guys have any recommendations for good CSP graphic settings?
this is so subjective, and depending on what you have for hardware... but here my settings, you can easily store them and switch between your settings and mine (and anyone elses if they share them) and see what you like best.

I tested 3 of them and VRC is my favorite.
which one did you not test? and which one is correct in scale/size? TRR and Yezrod differ alot in that regard...

ps : also I think it should be said that Yezrods 499 seems more optimized (+- 500K triangles) TRR's has almost double that!
(don't know about VRC triangle count, as I didn't buy it)
probably because he liked to do it! and always good to have a (free) alternative, no? :)
Do not repack. On Drive tab tick ”Use unpacked data if exist”
well then it still gives an error ... (try and rename data.acd to data.acd.ori after unpacking the data, and change the flames.ini file and save)

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back