Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,958 comments
i have bug in rj_hungaroringACC and in rj_hungaroring, ghow can i fix it?

Attachments

• aaa.png
    aaa.png
    279.9 KB · Views: 2
i have bug in rj_hungaroringACC and in rj_hungaroring, ghow can i fix it?
you probably have installed them wrong, because i didn't noticed any issue with the tarmac and none have reported before. Please redownload them and perform a clean installa MANUALLY not via CM.

Thanks! But for some reason GrassFX isn't working for me on this track, unless I disable your ext_config.ini. Then it works because it's using salzburgring.ini from ..\extension\config\tracks\loaded

I don't think this is what it should look like?
View attachment 1353006
Huh, sorry for that. I use myself different repositories for all kind of textures, balloons, 3d_models etc., all in certain places in my AC folder.
Please take this config here, extract it in Track folder Salzburgring and replace old config.

You can also edit the existing config with this here:
INI:
TEXTURE = grass_fx/highlands.dds
;TEXTURE= ..\..\..\texture\grass_fx\highlands_darker.dds

Search for ..\..\..\texture\grass_fx\highlands_darker.dds and replace with above code.
I´ll upload new fixed version in original post too, for all the ones who like a complete fix. :)

Sorry, for the inconvenience.

In the end, the grass should look like this here:
1715007464183.png

Attachments

• extension.zip
    4.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Thank you @shi, for this nice groove fix. 👍

This reminded me that I had done some fixes on other stuff too, but never finished.
So, now I took my old stuff and did a very quick finish of what I did before.
I hope, I didn´t overseen anything. :)

View attachment 1352921

View attachment 1352935

• added a new vao-patch
  • fixed jagged powerlines
  • fixed missing double-sided crowd, tents, treewalls etc.
  • darkened and fixed trees and treewalls shaders
  • less reflective tires
  • less tiling of the grass
  • patchier grass, with footpaths without grass
  • added Pure landscape
  • fixed horizon shaders
Combined all former mentioned links together with latest groove fix from @shi.
Thx, all involved helping hands. :)

Credits goes for them all. :cheers:

Hope you enjoy it.
Maybe it got too dark?
I´m still testing LCS and its changes/implications.

Download

Sorry, updated the grass_fx config. Just redownload it, if downloaded before, and you should get this grass:
View attachment 1353218
Hi.

I have a huge bump just after the first S. Does everyone experience this or is it only me?

Huh, sorry for that. I use myself different repositories for all kind of textures, balloons, 3d_models etc., all in certain places in my AC folder.
Please take this config here, extract it in Track folder Salzburgring and replace old config.

You can also edit the existing config with this here:
INI:
TEXTURE = grass_fx/highlands.dds
;TEXTURE= ..\..\..\texture\grass_fx\highlands_darker.dds

Search for ..\..\..\texture\grass_fx\highlands_darker.dds and replace with above code.
I´ll upload new fixed version in original post too, for all the ones who like a complete fix. :)

Sorry, for the inconvenience.

In the end, the grass should look like this here:
View attachment 1353216
Thank you, this fixed the problem! It's really a very nice looking track now 👍

That new version of Salzburgring looks really good! The vegetation look much more natural now.

Didi you already try Pure 0.271 and its developer option in wetaherFX?
You can switch gamma and lcs with the spacebar and both shader sets should look nearly the same...
Thx, for your kind words. :)

Oh, I'm glad to hear that. I will try as soon as possible. Unfortunately, RL is very demanding at the moment and I have to see when I can find time for what.
I have a few other things I could release, but I just hardly get around to finishing anything. :(
Salzburgring is a matter close to my heart, which has picked up speed again thanks to @shi´s fix and which I finally wanted to pass on.

f9MNO4c.png

Not just giving this a simple review but I'm making a full one.

This was the slowest track of the ASR 1992 circuits and it used to be ridiculously easy win (whatever car you were using).

I was playing my RSS 1990 season (with mandatory pitstops) with Prost/Ferrari and I qualified only 6th (not the perfect lap but could never been in the pole). Senna (ai level 100) had superior pace in the race and he did 2 pitstops for whatever reason and still won the race. I pitted only once (in lap 9).

I have adjusted many seasons, trying to achieve high realism and cars have mandatory pitstops due to my fuel manipulating adjustments. If you're interested check the video description of my 1990 season (mand.pitstops 15-25 lap races).

Gerhard Berger went to the grass in the 1st lap but was able to continue his race.

In the vanilla version of this track ai was doing 1:27'ish.

This ai update completely transformed this track from "meh" to superb. Genius work.

Here is the results data of this race.

nrx0wAp.png

CTM8oUd.png

The Youtube video description has the updated Hungaroring track with Thockard ai already installed. Amazing work, highly recommended.

And of course the car is RSS 1990, not ASR, I misspelled it on the captures. Sorry about that. Probably the best F1 car I've ever driven.

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I have the 80s silverstone track and the Kunos 1967, the 1967 has an extra layout mod with the old woodcote chicane, I'll put a pic of what I mean, and for this 80s track here:
I'd like to remove the bollards that are in place of the chicane in the 1986 layout and replace it with the one in the picture...

Can someone please help me with this?
It would be great guys as I have zero knowledge of such stuff, so I have to ask if someone is willing to spend their time on this.

Attachments

• Screenshot (23).png
    Screenshot (23).png
    164.1 KB · Views: 5
Great job with this car, but the mapping scale of the external carbon fibre weave looks unnaturally big to me, and the tones seems a little too light.
The scale can't easily be adjusted in CM due to the encryption, so to tighten the weave and darken it a little, remove the .txt extensions from these two files and drop them into a skin folder .

It takes it from this:
View attachment 1353171

...to this:
View attachment 1353172

edit: @TabsGaming42 can you please fix the floating digits on the steering wheel LCD? A lot of them are 4mm off the face of the display for some reason, and it looks really weird in VR.
I edited the config but your encryption won't allow it, and even putting the adjusted digital_instruments.ini in a data_override folder doesn't work.

Thanks.
Can also be adjusted via the extension file where you can adjust sizing and all.
This seat didnt have any carbon finish to it

Attachments

• 20240504-154452-shfy_box-660_series_ha23v_mustang.png
    20240504-154452-shfy_box-660_series_ha23v_mustang.png
    174.2 KB · Views: 3
can someone help me

i have newly installed a fresh assetto corsa cm

but i setup everything,but now i can find the Car Mirror Configurator app on the right side .
also it is not in the appshelf.

please help...
Schermafbeelding 2024-05-07 001926.png

Last edited:
I setup a quick WEC champ with mostly TRR cars for anyone that wants to have the mostly correct car counts and types, skins aren't correct though.

Hi, anybody knows where I can get a good old school musclecar V8 sound mod? I found a GT40 mod I didn't like and some other european V8s but it's not the same.

Does anyone know why my AI for the Reboot Mount Panorama is so slow? I'm getting ~2:13s in the V8SCorsa Supercars and ~2:10s in the RSS Lamborghini Huracan, and can get another second or two by changing out the AI.

These are obviously deathly slow times for those familiar with the track. This guy seems to be getting way better times than I am from the AI, see the pictures:

Reboot Panorama New AI

AI at 100%. Clean install of both track and car did nothing. Disabling the entire New AI Behavior CSP tab also did nothing.

Thanks to anyone who may know.

Last edited:
Hello guys,

I have the 80s silverstone track and the Kunos 1967, the 1967 has an extra layout mod with the old woodcote chicane, I'll put a pic of what I mean, and for this 80s track here:
I'd like to remove the bollards that are in place of the chicane in the 1986 layout and replace it with the one in the picture...

It would be great guys as I have zero knowledge of such stuff, so I have to ask if someone is willing to spend their time on this.

Legion made a 1967 Silverstone version with that chicane? I was aware only of his conversion of rfactor track.

Fixed an issue with the driver's head moving up and down in the McLaren-Mercedes MP4/13 (vsf1_mclaren-mp413).

Replaced steer.ksanim with that of vsf1_ferrari_f300 and adjusted the driver's position in CM Shoroom.
Updated driver3d.ini with that of ks_ferrari_f2004.

How to install;
1. If you do not have the mod, download it from Youtube.

2. Unpack data.acd. (You can do it with the function of Content manager, click a few times on the CM version number to activate the developer mode)
3. Rename data.acd. (backup)
4. Install the attached file. Overwrite the files.
Screenshot_vsf1_mclaren-mp413_interlagos_1998_7-4-124-15-48-56.jpg

Attachments

• vsf1_mclaren-mp413_driver_fix.zip
    105.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Strange, I didnt have any problems. I am on the latest Preview-version of CSP.
0.1.79 here... If I remember well, the problem on my side is when loading the asynchronyc badabing or something like that.. AC freezes and appears the damn message "Try with another blah blah blah..." 😤

Last edited:
you probably have installed them wrong, because i didn't noticed any issue with the tarmac and none have reported before. Please redownload them and perform a clean installa MANUALLY not via CM.
i just extracted folder to tracks, which links are good?

theres a new option in Track adjustements- Draw grooves over track, but before dynamic entities. Disable that, for me that solved it.
thank you, it works. which track version has better look, ACC or not?

Hello guys,

If you have that layout mod for 67 i would be pleasead please^^

Hi everyone, annoyed with a question. Can someone tell me which is the best version of the '67 Nürburgring on the Breath list, please. There's no version of '69, right?
In the end it was 2 questions XD
Thank you all.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back