Autobacs Super GT Season 2 | Polling is Now Closed!!!

• Thread starter joetruckv8
  • 2,845 comments
I had that glitch happen at my 3hr Nurburgring event. Either I was slower than the grid spot the game gave me, or I was faster than what the qualifying leader board showed at the time. Either way we will find out come race day and get thru it 1 way or another. All of us together is way to much experience in 1 room not to sort this out. We're good! 👍

Ok at this point I have to relay this painful message,

A buddy of mine has invited me to race his championship with him as team Mates since he just bought the same motor and chassis I did for this year and on out. I was going to race only my KT100 & Rotax at 1 particular track (California Speedway), but now I will race his SoCal Sprinters Championship with him too since all I have to do is catch a ride and tag around. I'm glad the bi weekly vote won because it will allow me to make these race and not miss Autobacs Season 2 racing since I care about my points. I have some special races I will part take in this year like this Street race we have here in Palmdale & The Las Vegas Race in November. I know I can wait until our Willow Springs Round were we are racing the big 2.5mi track a lot of you guys know now plus the Streets of Willow which is the 2nd biggest track that you can barely see on GT6. Luckily for me we are racing both these circuits on the same weekend, we just going to camp at the track! anyways I won't be at Silverstone and it feel like this :banghead: Silverstone is now official my favorite track until we get more updated are new Herman Tilke Race Tracks
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
If GT6 would give us back Sonoma Raceway from GT4 then I would be able to prepare and setup my karts and tracks from home. Literally all 3 of my karts 100cc, 125cc, 125cc shifter are all in the game and so is Willow Springs, Mazda Raceway, and Sonoma of we get that track back via DLC hopefully (cough*and Valencia irl track too*cough), .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Herman Tilke Greats
*this may start a convo soon after, hehe*
Malaysia
Bahrain (the newer layout, why does F1 & WEC not run that layout anymore?)
Turkish GP
:bowdown:Korea (Malaysia Pt 2)
India
Losail
Cota
Moscow Raceway
:bowdown: Soshi
AND ESPECIALLY :bowdown:Abu Dhabi
I know even like the monstrosity of China's epic arena the Chinese GP
And to make the game epic these street circuits
Albert Park
:bowdown:Valencia Street Circuit
AND ESPECIALLY :bowdown: Singapore

Last edited:
When can we get this moved to GT6?
Is the practice race Saturday starting at the normal race time? It was 4pm PST for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Herman Tilke Greats
*this may start a convo soon after, hehe*
Malaysia
Bahrain (the newer layout, with does F1 & WEC not run that layout anymore?)
Turkish GP
:bowdown:Korea (Malaysia Pt 2)
India
Losail
Cota
Moscow Raceway
:bowdown: Soshi
AND ESPECIALLY :bowdown:Abu Dhabi
I know even like the monstrosity of China's epic arena the Chinese GP
And to make the game epic these street circuits
Albert Park
:bowdown:Valencia Street Circuit
AND ESPECIALLY :bowdown: Singapore
There's only two good tracks on that list
Abu and Cota the others are fairly boring to watch and need weather to make them exciting

There's only two good tracks on that list
Abu and Cota the others are fairly boring to watch and need weather to make them exciting

^Ok, you are officially MADD!^
I take it there's no need for you to watch F1 then

Ok, you are officially MADD!!----^
I can see there is no need for you to watch F1 then. But for argument sake then from the drivers perspective they are great tracks, but I cant believe you didn't at least add Singapore's Night race with it's long 🤬 layout, and 20 something turns'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Car pics tonight Tyson then I will move it! 👍 Potentially more sign ups when I do so?!,.

Ok, you are officially MADD!!----^
I can see there is no need for you to watch F1 then. But for argument sake then from the drivers perspective they are great tracks, but I cant believe you didn't at least add Singapore's Night race with it's long 🤬 layout, and 20 something turns'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Car pics tonight Tyson then I will move it! 👍 Potentially more sign ups when I do so?!,.
Singapore is not on that list and I have no need to watch f1 when I know who the winner is
If i want to watch proper racing I just watch stuff like This

Last edited:
Herman Tilke is pretty dull tbh. COTA works because it's the best corners from his tracks.

I mean look at hokenhiem and how that's butchered. Loved the old layout.

Or even the new silverstone layout. It's ***** lol.

Oh and Catalunya how they destroyed the final sector.

Korea sector 3 is decent. India is pretty poor. Bahrain is pretty poor. Turkey was nice. Malaysia I like but that's early Tilke.

Yeah TNT. Same time as normal.

Look what they did with silver stone they took my favourite corner out
It's the difficult right hander under the bridge
Oh you might want to censor some of that zach just in case

That's funny because I didn't even care for Cota that much I felt we could of did better for America. To be exact I think sector 1 is the only really bad sector, imo there's no need for s's because its just used up race track for no passing opportunities. Sector 2 and 3 are fine, but I beat you $100 bucks the track would flow better in rev.

Will for a young guy you debate and watch racing like an old man, lol. 👍 When I 1st met you I thought you were pushing 50 the way you talked or type for that matter,

That's funny because I didn't even care for Cota that much I felt we could of did better for America. To be exact I think sector 1 is the only really bad sector, imo there's no need for s's because its just used up race track for no passing opportunities. Sector 2 and 3 are fine, but I beat you $100 bucks the track would flow better in rev.

Will for a young guy you debate and watch racing like an old man, lol. 👍 When I 1st met you I thought you were pushing 50 the way you talked or type for that matter,
Every one calls me an old man my personnel belief was life had better substance from the 50's to the 80's
IMO the Americans created some of the most beautiful cars ever made during 50's cars were designed by engineers an artist not accountants
We also saw the rise of the British motorcycles I would anything for a Manx or a commando norton
60's f1 cars pre aero in my look perfect
Music was good aswell
Life was good
But now were to materialistic
I'll stop before I get carried away

Every one calls me an old man my personnel belief was life had better substance from the 50's to the 80's
IMO the Americans created some of the most beautiful cars ever made during 50's cars were designed by engineers an artist not accountants
We also saw the rise of the British motorcycles I would anything for a Manx or a commando norton
60's f1 cars pre aero in my look perfect
Music was good aswell
Life was good
But now were to materialistic
I'll stop before I get carried away

Will, we agree to disagree a lot but this time I can respect your views! :)

The esses in cota are a copy of Silverstone and Suzuka... the latter is one of the best tracks in the world. The only tracks on the F1 list Id like in this game would be the Yas Marina Circuit (that night race) and Catalunya with either version of final chicane or not.

Preseason is going on way to long, not sure if i'll be there for this one. Depends on how many turn up like last week.

1 Skeng Weider HSV
2 Zach Raybrig HSV
3 Seth Petronas sc430
4 Joe Keihin HSV
5 Yera Raybrig HSV
6 TNT Keihin HSV
7 Cam Denso Dunlop sc430
8 Calum Yellowhat GTR
9 Willfred Weider HSV
10 Panoz (no longer racing)
11 Ghaek Calsonic GTR
12 ozwheels Calsonic GTR
13 DDK_TRY_HARD Xanavi GTR
14 Bazzer Yellowhat GTR

Seth/cam, want to team up in the same sc430?

1 Skeng Weider HSV
2 Zach Raybrig HSV
3 Seth Petronas sc430
4 Joe Keihin HSV
5 Yera Raybrig HSV
6 TNT Keihin HSV
7 Cam Denso Dunlop sc430
8 Calum Yellowhat GTR
9 Willfred Weider HSV
10 Panoz (no longer racing)
11 Ghaek Calsonic GTR
12 ozwheels Calsonic GTR
13 DDK_TRY_HARD Xanavi GTR
14 Bazzer Yellowhat GTR
Seth/cam, want to team up in the same sc430?
Seth said the Petronas is better. He thinks they might have modeled the tire makers differently. The Denso runs dunlops which are inferior to the bridgestone tires the Petronas runs irl.

I'm probably not gonna make the race unless you guys start late. I was working on my car and it took longer than expected.

Back