AWRacing - Tune Garage

• Thread starter AlexWilmot
  • 200 comments
A few hear and there but willing to take requests for any car (if I have it) for any PP range

Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70 650PP SS tyres with engine swap

Toyota Supra RZ '97 with engine swap 800PP

Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera with engine swap 700PP

If you have any of those that would be great, thanks!

Struggling to get this to be fuel efficient for any 800pp races, I can get to 4 laps at Sardegna with short shifting but... a lack of power to do so...
Honestly, don't worry about the fuel efficiency. I don't plan on using it in those sort of races, but I understand you gotta sort it out for everyone else that would like too.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR '95

Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, Aero, Used for the 600pp Tokyo on FM1, just need 1 stop for fuel.
Can be used for other 600pp races, would need Final Gear to be increased to shorten the gearing for other tracks.

Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, Aero, Used for the 700pp LeMans on FM5 for 3 laps on a tank.
Can be used for other 700pp races.

Last edited:
Honda Beat '91 - K20C1 - Civic - '20 Engine Swap

Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, all the aero.
Used for the 700pp LeMans race on FM6 can get 3 laps of fuel on a tank and do sub 4min lap times while hitting 200mph+, you need to brake really early at the end of the mulsanne into Mulsanne curve due to the amount of speed it gets up to, can be used for Tokyo 600pp and other races too

The gearbox you need to do the following:
  • Set Top Speed to 100
  • Final gear to 3.5
  • Change Top Speed to 400
  • Then adjust individual gears as per above
Worth waiting to buy for 3rd time the car from UCD. Excellent tune, thank you so much

Nissan R32 GT-R V Spec II '94 - R92CP Engine Swap

Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, Aero, Rollcage etc.
Used for any 800pp races,
FM1 will get 7 laps at Sardegna(need to brake before the 200m board for T1 after lap1 due to the insane speed),
Change tyres to RM or RH if you want to go for stints longer than 5 laps.

Livery

Last edited:
Toyota Supra RZ '97 with engine swap 800PP
Toyota Supra RZ '97 - M158-AMG-Huayra Engine Swap

All 3 tunes below use the same car and parts, the biggest difference is the power, differential and Gearbox settings, please take note of the gearing and differential since this car has a lot of torque.

View media item 138509
View media item 138508
View media item 138507Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, Aero, Rollcage etc.
For the gearing you need to move Final Gear all the way to the right, then move top speed all the way to the left,
Move Final gear all the way to the left and then match the gears and final gear as per above.
For the gearing you need to move Final Gear all the way to the right, then move top speed all the way to the left,
Move Final gear all the way to the left and then match the gears and final gear as per above.

Need to use FM6 and short shift around 6.5-7k RPM around Sardegna 2 stop strategy, race is hard but doable on Hard difficulty

Need to use FM6 and short shift around 6-6.5k RPM around LeMans for a 3 lap stint, the estimated laps doesn't work correctly on the first lap, but the percentage of fuel works correct to use 33% per lap

Last edited:
Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70 650PP SS tyres with engine swap
Nissan Skyline Hard Top 2000GT-R (KPGC10) '70 - LZ20B-Skyline Engine Swap

Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, Aero, custom high wing, Rollcage etc.
For the gearing you need to move Final Gear all the way to the Left, then move top speed all the way to the Right,
Then match the gears and final gear as per above.

Last edited:
Toyota Supra RZ '97 - M158-AMG-Huayra Engine Swap

All 3 tunes below use the same car and parts, the biggest difference is the power, differential and Gearbox settings, please take note of the gearing and differential since this car has a lot of torque.

View media item 138509
View media item 138508
View media item 138507Wide Body, Wide Wheels, Wide Offset, Aero, Rollcage etc.

Need to use FM6 and short shift around 6.5-7k RPM around Sardegna 2 stop strategy, race is hard but doable on Hard difficulty

Need to use FM6 and short shift around 6-6.5k RPM around LeMans for a 3 lap stint, the estimated laps doesn't work correctly on the first lap, but the percentage of fuel works correct to use 33% per lap
Only just got round to checking these out , love the handling of the supra! Keep them coming!

Nissan R32 GT-R V Spec II '94 - R92CP Engine Swap

Used for any 800pp races,
FM1 will get 7 laps at Sardegna(need to brake before the 200m board for T1 after lap1 due to the insane speed),
Change tyres to RM or RH if you want to go for stints longer than 5 laps.

Livery

Great tune Alex, easy win in both Sardegna and LeMans. Thank you

Lamborghini Countach LP400 '74

So a prominent tuner said this:
I've tried to set the Countach LP400 ‘74 several times but it have totally broken physics , no way or no magic for it. Sorry.
And I don't buy into that so here's a tune for it that works because it doesn't have broken physics, but typical old car once it gets over 160mph you need to have longer braking distances

Used for the 700pp LeMans race on FM6 can get 3laps of fuel on a tank and lap 4min +/- skill depending

And I don't buy into that so here's a tune for it that works because it doesn't have broken physics, but typical old car once it gets over 160mph you need to have longer braking distances

Used for the 700pp LeMans race on FM6 can get 3laps of fuel on a tank and lap 4min +/- skill depending
Great tune. A rocket. At LeMans, it’ll hit 205mph on FM6 and 215mph on FM1. I did put the rear wing on. With the wing, it seems a bit more stable into the turns and a little bit more forgiving when braking. Like most of these old cars, get your braking done in a straight line. Brake early.

Amazing grip for a zero downforce car! As you said needs early breaking. I test it also with with 45/55 balance and it fits even better for my driving style. I'll test it also with stock gearbox to keep more hp in Tokyo. Thank you!

Excellent tune. And who doesn’t love a Civic that does 190 mph on the Mulsanne? Thanks.
No problem! Glad you’re enjoying it!
But I’ve already started tweaking it further, might be ready next week after some more testing
20970351913616571.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back