could it be pixture of the week?

:conf:  Well, what was the lil devil you were referring to?

010701b.PHOTO_LARGE.jpg

Yeah, you've just gotta love Speedvision.  Is it just me, or does that green stuff (to the left of the rumble strip) look like carpet/astroturf?  :conf:

They put that down in places where the cars are likely to out-brake themselves. It is just a green coloured asphalt and is a much better alternative to putting a small gravel trap down.

Oh, OK, I thought that's what it looked like on TV, but I wasn't sure.  

The rumble strips don't have any kind of indentation or anything on them.  I thought they had small little ridges (like on the edge of a small road or interstate) to make that sound.  Of course, they probably don't make a sound in F1, do they?

Quote: from razing on 2:43 pm on July 4, 2001[br]What a fat car... I want it, now! Oh no im just 14 years. Darn!
Which one, the Ferrari?  ;)

HONDA SUX!!!!!!! CHEVROLET CORVETTES ARE WWWWWAAAAAAYYYYYYYY BETTER THAN THOSE PIECES OF CRAP!:lol:

(Edited by Boarder X at 10:29 am on July 29, 2001)

Quote: from Boarder X on 10:28 am on July 29, 2001[br]HONDA SUX!!!!!!!

I agree!

Oh, wait a sec., no I don't :D

I'm almost potsitive that the pic of that honda civic is fake. Well, at least the wheels. The lip on that rear wheel is just too damn big. How deep is it? Like 8 inches?

Anyways, I'm not a big fan of Civics, or riced out cars. But that's a pretty clean looking civic, and not ricey at all IMO.

those wheels are look alot more generated adn have no atrributes of metal from looking at then at all, and also i think it was artificialy lowered because the stone drive way at teh front of the car looks demented, hey what do oyu know, me and josh agree on somthing

I don't know why it would be faked, you can get up to 22" wheels, so you can get tires that have 3" of tire on a 25" tire. I have seen many cars with wheels like that, and the space between the center section and the outside lip is just fore spacing.

The guy decided that he wanted to use backspacing to cover his widebody kit, instead of buying wheel spacers....

Anywhoo.....

Originally posted by Talentless
BAMM!

That is a great looking Diablo
FIREdevil.gif
What kind of Aston Martin is that next to the Diablo.

That EB110 is sweet! (black one) The Diablo replacement has a nice front end!

THE BENTLEY EXP SPEED 8!!!!!!!!!

I have never seen a red etonis. That little red Peugout is sweet looking, especially from the back!
That F50 has a nice back end!!!
The Vanquish!!!!! NICE!!!!

cont...... (Page is still loading)

That Zonda is soooo sexy!!! I want one!!

SCREW THAT!!!

I WANT ONE OF ALL OF THOSE CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back