could it be pixture of the week?

Originally posted by PCDweeb
There`s photo`s of several of the GTR`s (Pennzoil, Loctite etc.) featured in GT3 at http://www.webtick.com/igorsush/rgt-r.htm if anyone wants to check out the real deals.

It`s nice to hit 100%

I`m a proud Canadian but GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!

The F094/s kicks ass.
Thanx for the link:thumbsup: You're only the 2nd other Canadian I've seen on here:thumbsup:
And yes, God Bless America:)

i may b from the UK but it dont mean i dont like the us but personaly i find it a bit hostile for my likeing. ppl rnt as friendly as in the UK but ive got to give hand to u lot for the ahndling of the crisis. :Poke: take that evil doers! but enough of that.

2945-03.jpg

man i know there are low profile tires but this one is no profile at all you can not drive this car on the freeway, this car with it's tires have defied the laws of car modification !!!:fdevil:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Er, Phil - if you're a fan of Hakkinen, that's a curious choice of photo, given the consequences of that little flight through the air for Mika...

it's an mg.

want such pictures? visit pistonheads.com. be warned that images that have a pistonheads logo on them are not supposed to be displayed on certain types of pages, may want to email the webmaster there.

Back