GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
1637401512629.png

Practice Lobby will open at around 1730 Eastern.
Lobby B will move to secondary audio party chat at 2220.
Qualifying will start at 2230. Settings will change after qualifying, green back up before taking 5 minute break.
Race will start after grid set, about 5-10 minutes after qualifying.

Thanks for having me on my first season I learned a lot and had fun. Really bummed my internet died.
We had fun racing with you! Your pace is really improving, just keep at it. Internet woes kills us all at some point, I got booted from a race Tuesday with a power outage.

We had fun racing with you! Your pace is really improving, just keep at it. Internet woes kills us all at some point, I got booted from a race Tuesday with a power outage.
I got super confused on the outage because I was running the chat from my the ps app on my phone. I’ll be at it again for sure.

Please head over to discord and confirm whether you are interested in being in a team next season and whether you will be able to participate full time (8+ races) or part time.

Car selection for the next season is today around 7pm EST. Wait for @PApunk924 to say 'Go' before making your selection. (Car list is in the GR3 Driver Hub here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gr-3-driver-hub.390304/)

Discord server is here: https://discord.gg/8RG2U29R

Keep an eye out for practice lobbies open throughout the week and take a look through the other series if you want to race more than just Saturdays.

Hope to see you on track!!!
I've tried to navigate through this discord thing and I'm just not tech savoy enough to navigate my way through this. The link above is invalid or expired, so cannot get to the server. I've tried searching for ARL but no luck. Honestly I think the gaming world is evolving at a greater speed than me, Lol.
Anyway, for now count @CdnSweetTee and I out for the next season, I think we'll just try to join some friendly lobbies and some of the practice lobbies whenever we are on for now, and who knows maybe one day I'll figure it all out...Lol

Well I downloaded discord...not what to do, or how do I navigate that app?

Here you go.... the links expire after a few days.

We still handle race related details here on GTP. We just have the general chatter, etc. in Discord

Last edited:
Here you go.... the links expire after a few days.

We still handle race related details here on GTP. We just have the general chatter, etc. in Discord
Who you kidding scarecrow? Its a goddam ******** on discord. (Love every minute of it.)

All kidding aside dub, once you get signed in and attached to the group (scares link) its quite user friendly.

Last edited:
Sorry for the hassle, you don’t have to join in discord in order to participate. Let me know in here if you would like to join a team for next season and if you will be able to race full time (at least 8 races) or part time. Once we have a list of who all would like to participate we will randomly assign balanced teams of two drivers.

And being on teams is just optional, you are welcome to just race and not worry about a team.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back