Gran Turismo 7 Bug Reports

What does this refer to,
To avoid confusion in the Garage, it is recommended to delete cars redeemed with the Car Tickets distributed on 25 January 2024, and Styles created with those vehicles
How do you know which date was which car and will they replace them for us?

How do you know which date was which car and will they replace them for us?
They've already been replaced. PD sent out new tickets for the Genesis Vision GT to replace the initial batch which were bugged.

There's no specific date on the cars, but if you sort the garage by Date Acquired, Descending, the new, unaffected one will be lefterer/higherer than the old, affected one.

In customizable races, the opponents I choose from my garage do not retain SPORTS TIRES. If I select sport tires they return to default tires. PLEASE fix this, the game has no new content, the only thing I would have to entertain myself is racing against my build cars. I use sports tires.

In customizable races, the opponents I choose from my garage do not retain SPORTS TIRES. If I select sport tires they return to default tires. PLEASE fix this, the game has no new content, the only thing I would have to entertain myself is racing against my build cars. I use sports tires.
That's how it's always been,unfortunately.

Apparently it’s always been that way and man does it make it difficult to set up a good custom race. Something like that should be as easy as all bring the same PP and tires, but their AI sucks even on professional so if we could just select the next set of tires up that would be great, but we can’t. It’s the stupidest thing ever. I’ve played other racing games that don’t have these issues. PD is just weird with things sometimes.

Major bug in BoP lobbies. With and without the settings options ticked.
Settings can be changed if you join the lobby and tick in, and tick out a few times and go to the detailed setting sheet it rechecks your compliance with the room settings. Reopen the settings sheet and you can modify the suspension downforce etc.
so basically all lobbies can now have settings changed even if BoP is selected.
For the longest time I only tried the Daytona Bop single player race and got like 13th, highest 8th in the past. That bop glitch was a god send, I fined tuned the hell out of my GT3 viper and won first place on my second retry. Now I’m trying to re do mission races one.

I could had won without the glitch either way because I just needed to strategize my runs but not going to lie, it made them easier. Just a little bit.

This isn’t a “glitch” per se, but just something I noticed and was curious as to how it came about 🤔 While in GT7 today I stepped away from the game for a few minutes and returned to see a “demo” race of Gr.1 race cars zipping around Deep Forest Raceway and much to my surprise noticed that there was a blimp flying in the skies overhead 😲🫣😂🤣 Has anyone else noticed this? Because I have raced on DFR many times and have never seen a blimp. I see a helicopter buzzing around, but that’s it 🤔

Back