Gran Turismo 7 Bug Reports

What does this refer to,
To avoid confusion in the Garage, it is recommended to delete cars redeemed with the Car Tickets distributed on 25 January 2024, and Styles created with those vehicles
How do you know which date was which car and will they replace them for us?

How do you know which date was which car and will they replace them for us?
They've already been replaced. PD sent out new tickets for the Genesis Vision GT to replace the initial batch which were bugged.

There's no specific date on the cars, but if you sort the garage by Date Acquired, Descending, the new, unaffected one will be lefterer/higherer than the old, affected one.

In customizable races, the opponents I choose from my garage do not retain SPORTS TIRES. If I select sport tires they return to default tires. PLEASE fix this, the game has no new content, the only thing I would have to entertain myself is racing against my build cars. I use sports tires.

In customizable races, the opponents I choose from my garage do not retain SPORTS TIRES. If I select sport tires they return to default tires. PLEASE fix this, the game has no new content, the only thing I would have to entertain myself is racing against my build cars. I use sports tires.
That's how it's always been,unfortunately.

Apparently it’s always been that way and man does it make it difficult to set up a good custom race. Something like that should be as easy as all bring the same PP and tires, but their AI sucks even on professional so if we could just select the next set of tires up that would be great, but we can’t. It’s the stupidest thing ever. I’ve played other racing games that don’t have these issues. PD is just weird with things sometimes.

Major bug in BoP lobbies. With and without the settings options ticked.
Settings can be changed if you join the lobby and tick in, and tick out a few times and go to the detailed setting sheet it rechecks your compliance with the room settings. Reopen the settings sheet and you can modify the suspension downforce etc.
so basically all lobbies can now have settings changed even if BoP is selected.
For the longest time I only tried the Daytona Bop single player race and got like 13th, highest 8th in the past. That bop glitch was a god send, I fined tuned the hell out of my GT3 viper and won first place on my second retry. Now I’m trying to re do mission races one.

I could had won without the glitch either way because I just needed to strategize my runs but not going to lie, it made them easier. Just a little bit.

This isn’t a “glitch” per se, but just something I noticed and was curious as to how it came about 🤔 While in GT7 today I stepped away from the game for a few minutes and returned to see a “demo” race of Gr.1 race cars zipping around Deep Forest Raceway and much to my surprise noticed that there was a blimp flying in the skies overhead 😲🫣😂🤣 Has anyone else noticed this? Because I have raced on DFR many times and have never seen a blimp. I see a helicopter buzzing around, but that’s it 🤔

The engine sound of the Evo 9 is bugged. Two engine sounds are playing at the same time. Also, the Fairlady Z/350Z is too quiet.

The engine sound of the Evo 9 is bugged. Two engine sounds are playing at the same time. Also, the Fairlady Z/350Z is too quiet.
A lot of the cars are too quiet. The exhaust tones aren’t raw enough compared to real life. I know you can turn engine sound up, but that doesn’t solve the problem. I think the sounds are a little too bassy and not raspy enough. However most cars when starting up in the garage sound correct.

It's funny how different people see (or better: hear) things. I always feel like there's not enough bass in the engine sounds. Especially in American V8s.
Could be the headphones. I’m using the PS 3D pulse headset. So at least I can eq some of it out. But yeah people actually do hear things differently, what’s bright to one might be dull to another or vice versa.

I can’t explain it aside from it doesn’t sound raw enough to me. I can crank the bass up, but that isn’t going to fix it. I could crank the mids which might help but then other things get boosted like the heli flying around or birds and crickets etc.

I think it’s the tone or texture of the sound that doesn’t seem quite right. I think there’s some synthesizing going on because the start up sounds are great and those could actually just be samples. But when driving around the track it’s lacking a bit. But I guess I can’t complain because it’s a lot better than it used to be.

Remember the collision sounds in I think GT5? Sounded like somebody hitting a plastic rain barrel with a bat hahaha

@hawkeyez No, it's not the headphones. I use wired Beats and those are rather bassy anyway. I just feel like there's not enough powerful low frequencies compared to real life. But maybe it's because you maybe feel those frequencies more then you hear them. That can't be replicated in game ofc, at least not for headphones.

And I'm not sure what exactly you mean with "raw". Of course some sound rather smooth but there are cars that almost made my ears bleed. The R32 GT-R (iirc), fully upgraded for example. I was quite happy to take of my headphones after 30 minutes at Le Mans in this car😄
Even worse: The engine swapped DeLorean. I couldn't drive longer than 5 minutes with this car.
And a positive example for what I would call "raw" is the fully upgraded Mitsubishi Evo III. Sounds awesome at high refs but without hurting your ears!

Last edited:
@hawkeyez No, it's not the headphones. I use wired Beats and those are rather bassy anyway. I just feel like there's not enough powerful low frequencies compared to real life. But maybe it's because you maybe feel those frequencies more then you hear them. That can't be replicated in game ofc, at least not for headphones.

And I'm not sure what exactly you mean with "raw". Of course some sound rather smooth but there are cars that almost made my ears bleed. The R32 GT-R (iirc), fully upgraded for example. I was quite happy to take of my headphones after 30 minutes at Le Mans in this car😄
Even worse: The engine swapped DeLorean. I couldn't drive longer than 5 minutes with this car.
And a positive example for what I would call "raw" is the fully upgraded Mitsubishi Evo III. Sounds awesome at high refs but without hurting your ears!
I meant maybe the different headphones contribute to people hearing things differently. I’ve recorded music a lot, I have several different headphones and they all sound different, same set of ears (mine).

Raw… no enough bark to the exhaust. For example, the 69 Camaro sounds good when you first get in it in your garage but go onto the track and to me it sounds different than in the garage revving up. Rev it up on the track, it sounds less realistic in my opinion and even less realistic whilst driving it.

I was just heading into the city tonight, got behind a new Mustang Mach I, he floored it heading out onto the highway. I was following, it’s not super bassy, it’s loud and sounds aggressive. You can hear the combustion, I don’t feel like that’s present in GT7. It’s more synthetic. I agree some cars are close, the AC Cobra is a good example. Funny though, only now have they caught up to GT Legends for sound. The ac cobra in GT7 now sounds like it did in Gt legends how many years later.

I’m only half complaining, previous GT’s were a lot worse. I just wish the bar was a bit higher in the sound department. Start up in garage… perfect. Track… not so much.

Latest Posts

Back