GTP NASCAR Euro Racecar Series

• Thread starter Knelly
  • 250 comments
So, you sent me a #2011 #43 for a level 21 ticket, which promptly gave you a 2011 #43?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Daihatsu Move?

Also, you're Saorview(?) box is about to fall in that pic.

Also noted you've got a cup, presumably tea(👍) or coffee(👎) and a paper.

Edit: Oohh, 62k kilometers on a Honda.:ill:

Participants[/B]

Knelly : Silver Chrome
Mudd : Earnhardt Black
Niop : Orange
Frasier : Colour TBA
RedPH : Green & White
Matty : Colour TBA
Adrenaline : Colour TBA

Presuming that RPH will be running in the Green and White, as he did on Saturday, I am looking for colours from Frasier, Matty and Adrenaline (needs to change from black as Mudd has this).

Plus, still looking for more entrants 👍

I was going to go with Green & white..

Damn you RPH..

Ah, silver chrome for now. Most likely will change though.

Damn.. Ah.. Is blue still available? :dopey:

MustangRyan
I could send you a gold chrome chip. :)

Thought you were using gold chrome? I have one myself anyway so don't worry about it.

Litchi
The only thing for what i don't sign up in this series is that you use racing soft tires :(

Racing Mediums now. ;)

rustyMercedes
will there be spec transmission settings?

Not that I know of. Just don't go above 4th or else.

Race Night tonight, the season kicks off with:

03 / 08 - Nurburgring GP/D (Race 1 - 10 Laps / Race 2 - 20 Laps)

23:00 BST (18:00 EST) - Room opens in a public lobby for an open practice session.
23:45 BST (18:45 EST) - Room is reset, and qualifying begins. All cars qualify on track together.
00:00 BST (19:00 EST) - Race 1 begins automatically, with a scheduled start time of 00:00 BST.
00:30 BST (19:30 EST) - Race 2 begins with a reverse grid line up

Please see OP for race specs.

Hope to see you all there 👍

Maybe send out some reminder messages and also edit the thread title with "Race Tonight", since I have a feeling some people will forget.

Guys, I'm suffering from pretty bad toothache at the moment and it's getting worse rather than better.

I'll see how it goes but someone else may have to host tonight.

Looking like I'll make it. 👍

Sorry. I'm not going to fe able to make it. Please jet me know know you decide I go forward.

I'm unsure if my appearance also..

Haven't slept in 30hrs and struggling to stay awake..

EDIT: Won't be able to make it.. Barely able to type this and won't be much competition..

Last edited:
ah I am glad to see the race was cancelled, I have been feeling ill today too and literally just woke up from an unplanned nap and was worried I missed the race. Next week then?

Really sorry about last night guys. I'm still in pain and cant wait to get to dentist. It depends on Tom whether we can still fit the full schedule in due to Indycar so will advise further.

Don't worry about it, I am in no rush at all to get IndyCar going again, I need a break.

Going to attempt to restart this again this Friday, so check the OP for times and dates etc. 👍

Keep going man. It's going to be fun out there tonight. These cars are awesome in a pack.

Back