GTP's GT5 Public Drift Settings Depot

• Thread starter nk4e
  • 1,028 comments
Lets go people, try the viper tune! Feedback is appreciated good or bad! I couldn't care less what ya'll thought of my tuning skills but I do like hearing opinions :D!

If anyone is looking for a general tuning guideline, I usualy start by getting minimum weight/grip and max power and go on from there.

lukebruzzy
Anyone have a Ruf btr setup

RUF is RR so it cant be drifted. Only FR and 4WD as per rules of original japanese drifting. Its also going to be hard to make an RR behave like that.

Does anyone want a tune for a specific car?

Edit: Gonna attempt a tune of an evo tommoz night, not sure what model yet, still taking requests

Last edited:
RUF is RR so it cant be drifted. Only FR and 4WD as per rules of original japanese drifting. Its also going to be hard to make an RR behave like that.

Edit: Gonna attempt a tune of an evo tommoz night, not sure what model yet, still taking requests

^You just added fuel.. In GT series, there is no certain rules on what can be drifted and what cannot. If it can get sidewayz for a good period of time, let it be.

It does not have to be FR or 4wd..
I've seen plenty of MR cars being drifted fine and the RUF wants to drift from standard so why not?
And the Japanese just made it popular, everyone gets their car sideways, not just Japanese haha!

The yellowbird is a drift car if you just tune the horsepower to the max and put comfort hards on because its like turning a Tvr speed 12 into a drift car doing that

And speaking of the speed 12 here's the tune for it.this tune is more for the pros because this car would put down tons of power to the ground everytime you floor it.

tvr cebera speed 12

0.jpg

downforce
15/80

ballast
amount 133
position 50

specs
1027 hp
1153 kg
686 pp

parts to buy
engine tuning stage 3
supercharger

transmission
set final at 2.596
set top speed at 149
set final at 2.000
1st 5.639
2nd 4.335
3rd 3.493
4th 2.846
5th 2.334
6th 1.975

lsd
initial torque 50
acceleration sensitivity 52
braking sensitivity 16

suspension
ride height -30/-30 camber 1.8/0.4
spring rate 11.8/18.8 toe angle 0.00/0.35
damper extension 3/10
damper compression 2/9
antiroll bars 1/6

brakes
5/5

tires comfort hard

this is the trickest drift i ever tuned.the car wants to drift everytime i floor it.when i was tuning it,it got a lot of understeer,but now the car's balance feels much better now.but it still gonna kill you so watch the gas

RUF can't be drifted?! Darn. Sorry beautiful BTR drift tune that slides so well.. I'm gonna sell you for 1,000cr...

Lol jk why would I sell a good tune? If it's RR that means it wants to go sideways even MORE than an FR :P And nice a speed 12 tune, I'll try it when I get home :P

nk4e
^You just added fuel.. In GT series, there is no certain rules on what can be drifted and what cannot. If it can get sidewayz for a good period of time, let it be.

I'm going by the original japanese drifting rules. FR and 4WD only.

JoRdY105
It does not have to be FR or 4wd..
I've seen plenty of MR cars being drifted fine and the RUF wants to drift from standard so why not?
And the Japanese just made it popular, everyone gets their car sideways, not just Japanese haha!

Im not talking about whats possible, im talking about the rules of original japanese drifting.

Then shouldn't it be "Only FR". Impreza's and TC's were converted RWD to attend D1GP.

Last edited:
Then shouldn't it be "Only FR". Impreza's and TC's were converted RWD to attend D1GP.

^^ Agreed 100%. If we are going by D1GP rules than you are also wrong Commando, and your the one who made the argument. Lol yea right... If it slides, drives, and looks cool than by all means use them. I know people like to use only certain drive trains but aren't most comps now adays not only about speed but angle, entry speed, entry angle, and how close to the wall you can get?

'07 BMW M3 coupe
Power: 546hp

1342kg
Parts to buy:

stage 3 weight reduction
window weight reduction
Body reinforcement
Carbon or normal color hood (i like it just for the look)
stage 3 ECU
Stage 3 motor upgrades
intake manifold
race filter
full titanium exhaust, cat and header
twin plate clutch
semi racing flywheel
adustable lsd
carbon drive shaft
fully adustable coilovers
comfort soft tires
sport hard tires

Settings:

Spring rate: 10.5/11.3
Ride height: -20/-20
Shock bound: 7/7
Shock rebound: 7/7
Camber angle: 3.1/2.6
Toe angle: -.17/.10
Stabilizers: 6/4

LSD Setting:
Initial Torque: 60
LSD Accel: 60
LSD Decel: 60

Brake ballance: 8/7

TCS: 0
ASM: 0
With comfort tires the car is really planted, and great for angle, but its slippery
With sports tires its still solid but sticks a bit more, if you dislike something let me know what it is and i shall fix it. :)
Keep Drifting Fun!

works great thanks a bunch ;)

Lotus Elise 111R '04

Engine 3 / ecu
lightweight 3
carbon hood
sports intake / racing air filter
sports exhaust / sports catalytic / titanium Race exhaust
High Rpm Turbo
Custom Transmission : 164 mp/h

Drivetrain:

twin plate / semi racing
LSD:
Torque: 10
Acc: 10
Brake: 10

Tires: comfort soft
Brakes: 8 / 8

Ride height: - 14 / -14
spring rate: 8.3 / 9.0
extension: 5/5
compression: 5/5
anti roll: 3/4
camber: 2.1 / 2.2
toe : 0.10 / 0.15

LPTuner
^^ Agreed 100%. If we are going by D1GP rules than you are also wrong Commando, and your the one who made the argument. Lol yea right... If it slides, drives, and looks cool than by all means use them. I know people like to use only certain drive trains but aren't most comps now adays not only about speed but angle, entry speed, entry angle, and how close to the wall you can get?

I already said, im not going by d1gp rules, im going by original japanese drifting rules.

Atleast you havent said you can drift FWD cos that really annoys me

Lotus Elise 111R '04

Engine 3 / ecu
lightweight 3
carbon hood
sports intake / racing air filter
sports exhaust / sports catalytic / titanium Race exhaust
High Rpm Turbo
Custom Transmission : 164 mp/h

Drivetrain:

twin plate / semi racing
LSD:
Torque: 10
Acc: 10
Brake: 10

Tires: comfort soft
Brakes: 8 / 8

Ride height: - 14 / -14
spring rate: 8.3 / 9.0
extension: 5/5
compression: 5/5
anti roll: 3/4
camber: 2.1 / 2.2
toe : 0.10 / 0.15

Thanks needed a setting for this car :)

'07 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33)
Power: 500's hp range can't remember
Weight: All weight reduction except window, put ballest till cars weight distribution is at 49/51

Parts to buy:

All 3 stages of weight reduction
Carbon Hood
Sports ECU
All 3 stages engine tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Semi Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Customizable Suspension
Comfort Hards

Settings:

Ride Height: -9/-20
Spring Rate: 9.6/5.0
Dampers Extension: 1/4
Dampers Compression: 10/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/1

Camber angle: 2.4/0.5
Toe angle: -1.00/0.36

LSD Setting:
Initial Torque: 14
Accel Sensitivity: 21
Braking Sensitivity: 8

Should be pretty quick, easy to hold high angle, wheel tune but can work for controller, with the accel that low should stick to the inside more as for controller idk how that would feel more of a comp spec wheel tune

I already said, im not going by d1gp rules, im going by original japanese drifting rules.

Atleast you havent said you can drift FWD cos that really annoys me

There are no rules about drifting. There is, however, an AUP, cos talkin like dis annoys me.

There are only rules in competitions, and, even those don't tell you where you can put your motor. And, lastly, you can "drift" FF just fine; ask any rally driver about FF rallying.

Alright guys, got all of the tunes in the OP included on AdrenaTune.
Had to decipher and fix quite a few incorrect links/names/cars and re-links but got it all sorted out I believe. Did some back logging, to find where nK4e stopped updating, and despite a last known edit of June 12 2012, the included tunes appear to stop at Feb 26 2011, post #501. So, that will be the next step, including all of tunes posted since Post 501 to current day (981).

All of Team Shmo's tunes are included, and I just looked at every post inside the GAUZed Drift Garage thread and only managed to find one tune from them... 2 tunes from randoms. So, unless I'm completely missing something? I added the 3 I found for now.

Edit: Every Tune from this thread is now included. 143 from this thread, 35 from the wheel thread, 3 from GAUZed, 39 from Team Shmo and 11 from KROW_Racing for a total of 231 Tunes, and all drift tunes from the Tuning Forum were already included. If anyone has some alternate threads they know of with tunes inside, please feel free to link me to them so I can get them added as well.

4 tunes from Black Label included

Last edited:
Alright guys, got all of the tunes in the OP included on AdrenaTune.
Had to decipher and fix quite a few incorrect links/names/cars and re-links but got it all sorted out I believe. Did some back logging, to find where nK4e stopped updating, and despite a last known edit of June 12 2012, the included tunes appear to stop at Feb 26 2011, post #501. So, that will be the next step, including all of tunes posted since Post 501 to current day (981).

All of Team Shmo's tunes are included, and I just looked at every post inside the GAUZed Drift Garage thread and only managed to find one tune from them... 2 tunes from randoms. So, unless I'm completely missing something? I added the 3 I found for now.

Edit: Every Tune from this thread is now included. 143 from this thread, 35 from the wheel thread, 3 from GAUZed, 39 from Team Shmo and 11 from KROW_Racing for a total of 231 Tunes, and all drift tunes from the Tuning Forum were already included. If anyone has some alternate threads they know of with tunes inside, please feel free to link me to them so I can get them added as well.

4 tunes from Black Label included

Thanks for including BLTC! 👍

'07 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33)
Power: 500's hp range can't remember
Weight: All weight reduction except window, put ballest till cars weight distribution is at 49/51

Parts to buy:

All 3 stages of weight reduction
Carbon Hood
Sports ECU
All 3 stages engine tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Semi Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
Twin Plate Clutch
Semi Racing Flywheel
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Customizable Suspension
Comfort Hards

Settings:

Ride Height: -9/-20
Spring Rate: 9.6/5.0
Dampers Extension: 1/4
Dampers Compression: 10/3
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/1

Camber angle: 2.4/0.5
Toe angle: -1.00/0.36

LSD Setting:
Initial Torque: 14
Accel Sensitivity: 21
Braking Sensitivity: 8

Should be pretty quick, easy to hold high angle, wheel tune but can work for controller, with the accel that low should stick to the inside more as for controller idk how that would feel more of a comp spec wheel tune
This guys i don't see it up there but i tried it today and it was outstanding wish he didn't get banned -_- i would have loved to talk to him

It appears he got banned (the same day you signed up) for repeated use of poor grammar, which is clearly against the AUP.

I hope your not insinuating that that is me? but oh well stupid mistakes will came around to bite you in the butt

I hope your not insinuating that that is me? but oh well stupid mistakes will came around to bite you in the butt

I wasn't, but it doesn't make any logical sense, chronologically, for a person who signed up after his ban, to question his ban. Because from your point of view he was always banned. You also share some grammar flaws, hide your PSN, and already have made 40+ posts in your first day of becoming a member which is atypical, while pointing out a single tune, that you've already found and tested for yourself, despite it not being in the OP as well as, according to you, not on my website. Coincidence I'm sure.
Having said that, I couldn't care less if you're the same person, and I'll tell you a secret... neither does GTP, as long as you correct the issue you were banned for. So regardless of who you are, I recommend you begin using proper grammar, punctuation and capitalization to prevent suffering the same fate as the aforementioned poster. 👍

Latest Posts

Back