forza282.png

forza283.png

forza284.png

forza285.png

forza286.png

forza287.png

forza288.png

thanks_turn_10.png

Agreed on the truck shot but my personal favourite is the last shot. Great lighting and good sense of speed.

Keep it up 👍

i was going to update over the weekend but had to go out of town for work, i got home last night and im now layed off untill the end of march or early april so i will be on alot more...

here is my newest creation:

forza309.png

forza310.png

forza311.png

forza312.png

BEE * RACING brought this 3000gt from japan to compete at the BATTLE OF THE IMPORTS in may 1999... this 3000gt ran a 11.38 @ 127.36 mph on street tires, the officials told BEE * RACING that they could not run the 3000gt under 12 seconds because it doesnt have a rollcage !!!

bee_racing_drag.png

bee_racing_drag2.png

bee_r_drag.png

bee_r_drag3.png

Would you mind selling me that wood Raptor livery?

Like the Bee*r livery but i hate that car. That honestly is an ugly car IMO.

ok cool thanks !!!

i uploaded 2 new vids today and have 5 replays of drifting to go through, me and comaroboy69 had some epic drift battles today :cheers:

I know it will be hard to believe but we did this by PURE accident while drifting together. We knew we came close to each other but had no idea we were this close. And the most crazy part about it is that its like a mirror image of each car. He is looking right I am looking left and turning opposite directions. It was crazy!! We could never do that again even if we tried. 👍
And great pics as always bro.

+1 on the comment about the mirror image. It looks so exact, only way you would tell its not a mirror image is that the drivers are both on the right side.

Although a rather large one, nice update!

Back