How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea but i bet u atleast have one F1, ive beat 6 of the enduros and still have none.....

one hour, and since i cant get the rubberband trick to work, i have to drive.......so ive raced this race for a total of......7 hours....

Originally posted by MistaX
one hour, and since i cant get the rubberband trick to work, i have to drive.......so ive raced this race for a total of......7 hours....

That's a long time to try and win a car.

I'm doin the Polyphony digital cup in my Zonda C12s. That race series takes about 5-6 hrs to complete.

i need a puckin F1 so i can get past this 66.6% done...im stuck at this %...........

Originally posted by GVX
66.6% is pure evil. That's why you cant win a F1!! I'm sure Josh has something to do with it!!:P
Deffinatly, because i only own two S2000s and Josh only likes ppl with 5

So why hasn't my member status changed recently??? Damn thing is stuck on "member" bollocks to that!!:mad:

Um, have you not seen ELYK27's member status title? He has a post count of 831 and he is still just a member... :confused:

Originally posted by GVX
So why hasn't my member status changed recently??? Damn thing is stuck on "member" bollocks to that!!:mad:
It will, you just have to wait like everybody else.:D

That really sucks that you all don't have the option to change your titles, but it's probably a good thing...

Anybody got a Toyota GT1 Race Car. Should be pretty quick. I wont to see if it can match or better my Zonda Race car!!

Originally posted by GVX
Anybody got a Toyota GT1 Race Car. Should be pretty quick. I wont to see if it can match or better my Zonda Race car!!
I got it Its a good car but the f cars are better.

Originally posted by ghostrider
It will, you just have to wait like everybody else.:D

Wait for what?

A full moon?
A black cat to cross my path?
George Bush to say something intelligent?

:D

Originally posted by ghostrider
I got it Its a good car but the f cars are better.

I was talking about non F1 cars ...Sorry.

How does it rate against the non F1 cars?

My Zonda Race Car is the quickest 1 I have so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back