How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TVR Speed 12
:confused:

I'm not sure if you are confused about the Holger thing, but he was a guy that basically took everyone for a ride. (Making up a secret car, and a difficult, yet extremely unlikely method of getting it.) One person in particular believed in his crapola and went to the mats for him, only for a later realization that it was a big lie. Ha ha jokes on us.:mad:
I also remember an imposter of that same person appearing (Same avatar, same name - sort of) and people speculating that it was Holger in disguise.
Now you must pass on the Torch my son. Go, GO and find your destiny.:D

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

I also remember an imposter of that same person appearing (Same avatar, same name - sort of) and people speculating that it was Holger in disguise.

Nope, it was no disguise. I checked the IP address of Holger, then compared it with the imposter's IP and they were identical.

What did he get from flat out lying to us? :confused:

Originally posted by Josh

Nope, it was no disguise. I checked the IP address of Holger, then compared it with the imposter's IP and they were identical.

What did he get from flat out lying to us? :confused:
i dunno, i didn't like that guy very much:mad: probably just some child showing off his immaturity(?):rolleyes:

I just blitzed through a bunch of the posts in the GT3 forum, but wasn't able to find the name at all. The real bigblock... uses lower case, and the guy I noticed today was BigBlocksRule, and had no Avatar. I assume he changed his name, because the search came up with nothing as well.

Anyway, I think some people just had harsh toilet training. That pretty much accounts for half the bad behavior in the world I'd say. ;)

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
I just blitzed through a bunch of the posts in the GT3 forum, but wasn't able to find the name at all. The real bigblock... uses lower case, and the guy I noticed today was BigBlocksRule, and had no Avatar. I assume he changed his name, because the search came up with nothing as well.

Anyway, I think some people just had harsh toilet training. That pretty much accounts for half the bad behavior in the world I'd say. ;)
ya :lol:

Why do you wanna start this thread up again? It's way behind the HELLA LOTTA POSTS thread.

Shouldn't we just try starting the other one up?

Because, if we start this one up again, it would take forver to get near the other thread, and by the time we got there everyone would be tired of posting...

Don't you have school?

Because, if we start this one up again, it would take forver to get near the other thread, and by the time we got there everyone would be tired of posting...

Don't you have school?
ya, but not yet........

Today was my 3rd day :(

Tomorrow will be my 4th day, and I'm NOT looking foward to it...:(

The only thing I don't like is that we have 7 classes a day now. Last year we only had 6.

Instead of 6 55 minute classes, we now have 7 45 minute classes. We start school later, and we also get out later, but with 7 classes it makes it seem like we're there all day long :(

The only thing I don't like is that we have 7 classes a day now. Last year we only had 6.

Instead of 6 55 minute classes, we now have 7 45 minute classes. We start school later, and we also get out later, but with 7 classes it makes it seem like we're there all day long :(
oh ya, that must suck
i'm gonna be entering my first year of high school, and the school i'm going to is pretty bad for "freshying" (?)

Our High School is only a 3 year High School. Starts out at Sophmore, Junior, then Senior.

Freshmen are at the Junior High. Anyways, I always heard rumors of how mean people were to the Freshmen/Sophmores, but I never once got picked on. It's mostly a rumor around here, just to scare us I guess...

What? :confused:
you mean you don't have or have ever heard of spares?????
well, here we have 6(?) classes in a day. In your first year you get 2 spares split between each semester. Your next years it gets higher. Anyway a spare is just basically when you don't have a class, and you just have free time to do whatever you want. It's cool if you get one right before lunch and get 2 hours of free time.:cool:
BTW We have 4 years of high school here:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Saleen Man

BTW We have 4 years of high school here:rolleyes:

We can't have all 4 years in the High School. We already have 2300+ students, and that's just sophs, juniors, and seniors. If the Freshmen were at the High School too there would be like 5000 freakin' people, and there's absolutely no room for that many people here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back