How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Josh
SmokeAlot- According to the NEW FORUM RULES we are...

Just joking. Here's two of the new rules: * No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc.

* Half decent grammar is expected. Use of capital letters
starting sentences is looked upon favorably. Spelling
half decently is also encouraged.

Originally posted by SmokeAlot
R u guys seriously gonna start kickin ppl outta heer if theys all use "internet language"?

BTW, if yes, then don't count what I wrote above against me :D
STRIKE 1

Who the hell is this: He writes me saying__

summo_69

hey man my name is tim i was wondering if u know how i can cut down the tyre damage because on amature if u go to granturismo event the tyres run out so quick and i cant control my car thanks

Originally posted by ghostrider
Who the hell is this: He writes me saying__

summo_69

hey man my name is tim i was wondering if u know how i can cut down the tyre damage because on amature if u go to granturismo event the tyres run out so quick and i cant control my car thanks

Dunno, but he messaged me a few times, asking what the small red numbers beside the gear numbers when driving were for..
Took me a bit of time to figure out what that meant originally as well :)

Originally posted by SmokeAlot

There's strike one on you as well :smilewink

Crap, I thought I edited it for him before anyone noticed :(

Summo_69 was just PMing you for help. A lot of members tend to ask mods for help ;)

Get used to it ghostrider. On the old forums I had over 240 PM's from different people asking for help...:eek:

Originally posted by Saleen Man
Hurray!! I am now fourth on the all-time posters list!!

Sweet! :D

Once you reach top 3 maybe I can ask Jordan to change your title to *NO LIFE MEMBER* :lol:

Summo_69 was just PMing you for help. A lot of members tend to ask mods for help ;)

Get used to it ghostrider. On the old forums I had over 240 PM's from different people asking for help...:eek:
Ok Just what I need, but I hear that these newbies pm all the mods.

Well since the new forums arrived I've only received about 30 PM's. No need to worry.

What do you expect? I mean, look what your sig says :lol:

Well since the new forums arrived I've only received about 30 PM's. No need to worry.

What do you expect? I mean, look what your sig says :lol:
Shi! man your not suposed to read that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back