How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played the Demo for the game "devil may cry" earlier today. WOW. Anyone who might have thought that GT3 maxed out the PS2 is in for a rude awakening.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
I played the Demo for the game "devil may cry" earlier today. WOW. Anyone who might have thought that GT3 maxed out the PS2 is in for a rude awakening.
Tell me about it and where did you get it?

It came with Resident evil: code Veronica X. It was bundled inside.
It's a combination of Resident Evil and Onimusha. It's all in 3d, and looks better than anything I have ever seen, and runs silky smooth.
The main character reminds me of an updated Castlevania type. He has a huge sword, and in the Demo sports twin Magnums. (In video I've seen shotguns, and some kind of energy weapon.) Start with the sword, knock the guy in the air, and blast away - keeping bad guys suspended in mid air until they are destroyed. It has all the style of a good piece of anime. Add puzzle solving ala resident evil, and hopefully a good story.
It's the next big thing I am looking forward to. Now it is anyway. Until FFX.

Only seven users on right now, and I'm the only registered member...
THE BOARD IS MINE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:devil:

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Only seven users on right now, and I'm the only registered member...
THE BOARD IS MINE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:devil:
Not for long!!!!!!!!!!:D

SHO- I might get on AIM tomorrow night. If I do it'll be on a different screen name then in my profile. But if I sign on I'll IM to let you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back