How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Later BMW.. and good luck my friend ;)

I'm gonna head off too.. gotta go for a quick break before the MotorCity Online servers open.. :)

Later all

I was just going to go get something to eat. After that I will.

What are you doing?

Tell ya what. I'm gonna leave the puter on and I will be back in about a 1/2 hour. If your still on then I'll talk to you then. Sound good?

While your waiting have a :cheers: on me!

:D

Alright then.... I'll be back in a while. Hope to talk to ya soon.

Sincerely,

Pako

The member formally known as bluedawnrider, or prince I can't ever get all my names straight.

still :cheers:ing

Wow, aren't I the cool one. I'm a junior.
:cool:

I talked to my gf on AIM for like 3 hours straight because her mommy was on the phone.

We made plans to go camping this weekend. :D :D :D

Originally posted by ghostrider
Hey Pako, what program did you use to make your avatar?

MSPaint - one frame at a time, then loaded into Flash, one frame at a time, then exported as a animated gif....

:lol: nah, just kidding.....

I was using Cool3D 1.0 by Unlead. It was the first 3D program I ever bought, back in the day....

Hey Pako, I was trying to do a spinning S logo, and then I ran across several that were done in 3d, way better than mine. They are slightly too large though (75 x 75). Can Macro do a batch resize, or do I need to split it into its component frames and do it one by one?

I think Unlead Cool3D is up to like 3.0 now, I'm not sure.

Why do you go,

"Hmmmmmm..... I see."

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Hey Pako, I was trying to do a spinning S logo, and then I ran across several that were done in 3d, way better than mine. They are slightly too large though (75 x 75). Can Macro do a batch resize, or do I need to split it into its component frames and do it one by one?
You should beable to do a batch resize. Just depends on the program..

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

Depends on the program. In some of the animation gif programs, you can select multiple objects in different frames or layers and edit (or in your case, scale) them as a group. Depends on the limitations of your program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back