How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
besided, my gf's father didnt want me to go there this time... it was a "family only" trip or something... next summer im going there though... and maybe i will be family by then... or atleast family-to-be

i spent 405 with ps2 a contoller and NBA 2001 liver then I bought um Red faction then Atv offroad fury then my bro bought Dark CLoud and I bought GT3 and I am getting the steering wheel on the 20th

lets just talk bout something...This forum is to talk about anyhthing......so how has your day gone

Originally posted by Tazz575
i spent 405 with ps2 a contoller and NBA 2001 liver then I bought um Red faction then Atv offroad fury then my bro bought Dark CLoud and I bought GT3 and I am getting the steering wheel on the 20th

sweet... my friend spent $400+ on a ps2, TM:Black and a 1 yr warrinty

boring. I ahve done nothing but play GT3 all day long. Did 3 more of the superspeedway endurances today

haha It might have kinda benn good for ur g/f to go for a week gives u a week to beat GT3 lol

i won 2 fo9o/s and one corvette I want to win the falcon havent won it yet. Have you won the cilo race car?

true... but i dont get to see her everyday anyways when she isnt on vacation.... she lives 25 miles away from me so i get to see her 2-4 times a week... on the days i dont see her i play GT3

actually... yeah i have won that car... (totally forgot about that one) so i have done 3 enduro races today... that was one that i got, but sold it

Dawne.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back