SpoonSports 1
frestkd 1
skynyrd 1
Lee 1
Etep 1
de Smet 1
GT3Maniac 1
BrianCNorton 1

I guess it's not a problem with Madden, the problem was probably his ps2. ok. I was at my friends house for a sleepover or sumtin. His mom is the manager of a local video store, so he gets dibs on the newest games. So we got Madden first day it came out. we're playin it for a while and all, must have been 4-5 hours straight of playin it. all of a sudden the game freezes. we take out the disc and look at it and there is this huge "circle scratch" around the whole cd. we showed his mom, we got blamed, blah blah blah.
Few days later, we get a second Madden game, this one is in perfect condition, nuttin wrong with it. we play it for a while, it freezes. We look at the Cd and what do you know, another "circle scratch". Anyways, that sucked.
But ya, that game rules:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Saleen Man
I guess it's not a problem with Madden, the problem was probably his ps2. ok. I was at my friends house for a sleepover or sumtin. His mom is the manager of a local video store, so he gets dibs on the newest games. So we got Madden first day it came out. we're playin it for a while and all, must have been 4-5 hours straight of playin it. all of a sudden the game freezes. we take out the disc and look at it and there is this huge "circle scratch" around the whole cd. we showed his mom, we got blamed, blah blah blah.
Few days later, we get a second Madden game, this one is in perfect condition, nuttin wrong with it. we play it for a while, it freezes. We look at the Cd and what do you know, another "circle scratch". Anyways, that sucked.
But ya, that game rules:thumbsup:
Must be his Ps2. I played for like 5 hours last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back