How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
a lube place, read above, no teens:( . Of course, I could drive by, say "I saw your sign, can I have an appliactaion?"

I probably know more about cars than the owner anyway!:lol: Hed ask me a question, and I'd answer it twofold!:D maybe, depending what it was about, but I could probably do it, since the questions would be about "lubin"

Oh...:(

Get a job at Car Toys, or Innovaitive Auto Sports...:D

Those places would be cool to work at...;)

Um, I'm almost positive it's on Memorial too...:odd:

There's usually ALWAYS a '00 BMW 323i with 19in.'s parked out front. The back wheels are cambered in so far it looks retarted, but still cool.

Ah, I just realized you probably won't wanna work there since it's ricer heaven...:D:lol:

Originally posted by Josh
Um, I'm almost positive it's on Memorial too...:odd:

There's usually ALWAYS a '00 BMW 323i with 19in.'s parked out front. The back wheels are cambered in so far it looks retarted, but still cool.
how would you know? you dont live here anymore....

I'd have to apply in my BMW M3 or M power official BMW t-shirts:D

I'd know because during the beginning of last summer I DID live there, and it was ALWAYS parked out front, along with a Black Beretta GTZ one of the employee's owned...:D

I'm in OK a LOT, and I ALWAYS go to Tulsa when I'm back there, and I ALWAYS go to memorial, so I ALWAYS see Innovative & Car Toys...

Apparently I like the word "ALWAYS:lol:"

HEY DUDE, mY BRO JUST GOT HIS NEW PC.He had it delivered here, even tyhough he lives in an apartment, becvause thats the address on his credit card. its a 1,200MHz Athlon T-Bird with 256MB DDR. Geez, its so temptimg to open it up right now!:eek:

Originally posted by ghostrider
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
jestera.gif
Wizard2.gif
jestera.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back