How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will probably surpass 50 once Kyle gets in here later tonight...

Quote: from skynyrd on 7:23 am on Aug. 9, 2001[br]thought I might as well post before this thread hits 1000... ;)

Did you just skip to the 44th page so you could reply...?

That's cheating man, you gotta go back now and read EVERY post from page 1... :lol:

We know SCOTT, you started it, and unfortionately YOU'LL get all the credit for having started the longest thread EVER! :reallymad:

It's all good though... ;)

Quote: from Josh on 3:26 pm on Aug. 8, 2001[br]
Quote: from skynyrd on 7:23 am on Aug. 9, 2001[br]thought I might as well post before this thread hits 1000... ;)

Did you just skip to the 44th page so you could reply...?

That's cheating man, you gotta go back now and read EVERY post from page 1... :lol:Oh hell yea and thats the bottom line

When was my first post in this thread, or my first post EVER?

Are you girls gonna let me post the 1000th reply?

If you do I wanna post a bunch of different thing for the 1000th...

It'll be cool

Quote: from Josh on 4:39 pm on Aug. 8, 2001[br]Are you girls gonna let me post the 1000th reply?

If you do I wanna post a bunch of different thing for the 1000th...

It'll be cool

ok sure you can have it......

I don't have a clue when my first post in this thread was. I think it was on the 1st or 2nd page, but I'm not sure.

4_md_wht.gif
5_md_wht.gif

If I get the 1000th. I'm gonna put 1000 in big ass numbers that will be on a placque, the numbers will shine, and it'll say your name somewhere...

Quote: from Josh on 4:48 pm on Aug. 8, 2001[br]If I get the 1000th. I'm gonna put 1000 in big ass numbers that will be on a placque, the numbers will shine, and it'll say your name somewhere...
that's it then, Josh gets the 1000th post....

Watch, we're gonna screw up and pass 1000 without even noticing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back