How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer
SWEEEET!!! everyone is online right now!!!! sup everybody!!!

hey saleen...did you see my new car??? you too viper???? *smiles proudly* :D:D:D:D:D
Yeah, I saw your car, it's pretty pro:eek:
Just wonderin' though---
When were those pics taken?:confused: You said that you just got your car back like yesterday or 2 days ago, and you posted the pics of it done the same day:confused: :confused: :confused:
How is that possible?:confused:

FYI saleen...i just uploaded the pics today...

i realized that YOU ALL couldn't just view em from MY HD...

i posted em at a geocities site...

kinda crude but hey it works...
I saw the pic of your car the same day you came running and told me and Josh that you got your car back:rolleyes:
I just thought it was kinda strange that you could've got your car back, took the pictures, and scanned them on to your computer in such a short period of time:confused:

yeah that car is sweet! my bros is pretty cool. im gonna take a pic of it and upload it and put it in my signiture like you. i love my brothers car its pimp! (i like yours too) :D

Originally posted by Saleen Man

I saw the pic of your car the same day you came running and told me and Josh that you got your car back:rolleyes:
I just thought it was kinda strange that you could've got your car back, took the pictures, and scanned them on to your computer in such a short period of time:confused:

It's maaaaagic....:D

Tom?? Are we gonna set it up?? Hello??:confused:

Loading it now in a window, I just wanted to post that image.:D took twice as long as expected. Load up, and we'll pick a server.

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell

Loading it now in a window, I just wanted to post that image.:D took twice as long as expected. Load up, and we'll pick a server.
My comp doesn't run good if I have Wolf loaded up at same time:(
Just tell me a server and I'll meet you there:)

My comp doesn't run good if I have Wolf loaded up at same time:(
Just tell me a server and I'll meet you there:)

[Id] It has 24 of 32 right now, and a pretty low ping, I'll see you in a minute:thumbsup:

dude!!!!!!!! You have windows XP!!!! same here!!! (beta 2)

it rocks!!!!

XP professional. Final Version.:D Never liked another operating system as much, and I ran a Mac IC lab.

i absolutly have no clue. i know it has well over 250 hp. tuned up engine, 18'' rims, and a v8 engine. man he has that thing hi-fi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back