How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ViperConcept
yeah you missed my 1000th post!!

When did you hit 1000? Your third day here, or was it your fourth day here...:lol::P

Wassup Josh? Good seeing you tonight! Staying warm and Dry I trust?

i was planning on 1000 by my first week. when i hit 237 on day 1 i was so excited. but then i went back down to (look at my post per day)

pako i'm gonna post your times on the thread now , only 3 days left ,it's time for the rest of the team to see how fast you really are man :D :cool: :eek:

Originally posted by Pako
Wassup Josh?

Not much...

I'm kinda bummed out cause I got 3 tickets the other day...:eek:

At 12:02am I got pulled over for going 84mph in a 45mph zone. I got a ticket for that, and a ticket for being out past curfew:mad: Then, less than 24 hours later I got a parking ticket...:mad:

When the cop pulled me over, he asked me if I knew how fast I was going. I was like, "Uh, the speed-limit...😈"...Then he said, "I clocked you going 84 mph in a 45. I said, "Is that it?" He said what do you mean "Is that it?" I was like, "uh-nothin', nevermind..."

Yada yada yada, anyway, I have court on Oct. 25th with a friend of mine. My friend with me also got a curfew ticket...:(

I'm so screwed..., I'm gonna get charged with aggrivated speeding, reckless driving, etc...:nervous:

Besides that, nothin' much else is up with me...:P

Originally posted by Josh

I'm so screwed..., I'm gonna get charged with aggrivated speeding, reckless driving, etc...:nervous:

Hmm..., I wonder if they have computers with the internet in jail...:lol:

Not much...

At 12:02am I got pulled over for going 84mph in a 45mph zone. I got a ticket for that, and a ticket for being out past curfew:mad: Then, less than 24 hours later I got a parking ticket...:mad:

When the cop pulled me over, he asked me if I knew how fast I was going. I was like, "Uh, the speed-limit...😈"...Then he said, "I clocked you going 84 mph in a 45. I said, "Is that it?" He said what do you mean "Is that it?" I was like, "uh-nothin', nevermind..."

Yada yada yada, anyway, I have court on Oct. 25th with a friend of mine. My friend with me also got a curfew ticket...:(

Gosh that has to suck i hope you dont get too screwed.:cool:

Not much...

:lol: I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh but If I had a S2000 I know I would be getting tickets left and right.

So when your license gets taken away, are we going to hear more from you? :D

Originally posted by mr persistance
pako i'm gonna post your times on the thread now , only 3 days left ,it's time for the rest of the team to see how fast you really are man :D :cool: :eek:

Are your sure? :eek: Alright man, I'm getting butterflies in my stomach....!

Originally posted by Pako

:lol: I'm sorry I didn't mean to laugh but If I had a S2000 I know I would be getting tickets left and right.

So when your license gets taken away, are we going to hear more from you? :D

I never thought I'd get a ticket cause I have a 360 degree radar detector that works REALLY good...:(

It went off right before he pulled me over too...:lol:

I was cruisin' along at like 80-85, and my radar detector starts beepin' like crazy, and I look around and see no cops so I didn't slow down much. After a minute I look in my rear-view mirror and see a car haulin' right up onto my ass, and I'm like, "WTF?" After switcing lanes like 5 times and that car seemed like it was glued to my ass I knew it was a cop...:( I REALLY new it was a cop when those purty red & blue lights started flashin'...:P

And you might hear more from me after my license is taken away. :D

I never thought I'd get a ticket cause I have a 360 degree radar detector that works REALLY good...:(

It went off right before he pulled me over too...:lol:

I was cruisin' along at like 80-85, and my radar detector starts beepin' like crazy, and I look around and see no cops so I didn't slow down much. After a minute I look in my rear-view mirror and see a car haulin' right up onto my ass, and I'm like, "WTF?" After switcing lanes like 5 times and that car seemed like it was glued to my ass I knew it was a cop...:( I REALLY new it was a cop when those purty red & blue lights started flashin'...:P

And you might hear more from me after my license is taken away. :D

What kind of cop was it? City cop? State trooper?

i'll tell you now it might only be a gaming competition but on the day of my race i was bloomin nervous , it was quickly replaced by disbelief when i heard the results , but i know how ya feel man , just wait till saturday and your torment will be over , i reckon your time is top3 anyway , if it gets kicked all over !then you would not have done any worse than the rest of us !!!:cool: :cool:

Josh
Not trying to top your story but.
Try getting pulled over By a TEXAS STATE TROOPER
DAMN man that was scarry:nervous: :shakehead

Originally posted by NocturnalPS
Josh
Not trying to top your story but.
Try getting pulled over By a TEXAS STATE TROOPER
DAMN man that was scarry:nervous: :shakehead

I was in Oklahoma once and got pulled over by a OK State Trooper. He was actually really cool, only gave me a verbal warning, then let me check out his Z28...:D

What happened when he pulled you over?

Originally posted by mr persistance
i'll tell you now it might only be a gaming competition but on the day of my race i was bloomin nervous , it was quickly replaced by disbelief when i heard the results , but i know how ya feel man , just wait till saturday and your torment will be over , i reckon your time is top3 anyway , if it gets kicked all over !then you would not have done any worse than the rest of us !!!:cool: :cool:

:lol: Totally true man... totally true.

I will wait until Sat. ;)

I was in Oklahoma once and got pulled over by a OK State Trooper. He was actually really cool, only gave me a verbal warning, then let me check out his Z28...:D

What happened when he pulled you over?
Well this happend about 4 years ago, i was pissed off cause of my girlfriend at the time, i found was cheatin on me. And well you know girls make you do stupid stuff. NE how i was only drivin around (at a higher rate of speed) 80-90mph. The state trooper pulled me over saying "do you know how fast you were going?" I was like no really. And he replied i got you doing 82 in a 70 mph zone. i was like well im sorry and hes like " SON! WHY WERE YOU SPEEDING ON MY HIGHWAY?" i was like sh*s man thinking to myself. Ne ways i cant remember nething else about that day and had to take def. driving. But i got out from going to court. Ne ways i just cant get that out of my head what the cop said. The his highway part. Just the way he said it frekin got me scared man. You had to have been there. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back