How many replies can we get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( SORRY to hear that. Must suck pretty bad to be soooo close to having it.

I feel for ya man.

Good afternoon. I was wondering if I could get some opinions to a system that I'm considering building.

It can be found in the "Under the Hood" thread or I can paste it right here if you like?

Originally posted by Pako
Good afternoon. I was wondering if I could get some opinions to a system that I'm considering building.

It can be found in the "Under the Hood" thread or I can paste it right here if you like?

I'll go check it out!

PAKO:

That system is awesome, dont change a damn thing!

Originally posted by ZeroCool85

PAKO:

That system is awesome, dont change a damn thing!

Do you think I should stick with the HD's or bite the bullet and go with a raid controller and like 8-36G HD's in a Array?

where?

Do you think I should stick with the HD's or bite the bullet and go with a raid controller and like 8-36G HD's in a Array?

Raid controller and the 8-36 HD's in an Array!

:D It is if you hook it up that way. :P I've know people to have Raid contoller's built into their AMD boards with multiple HD's that did not hook it up in an Array configuration. (Don't ask me why, cause I don't know why they wouldn't want to. Maybe they just didn't knwo how.)

Pako, i merely flipped a coin to decided to tell you the truth i dont know jack ____ about comps, except how to play games!

Originally posted by ViperConcept
Just wanted to say hey and check out my new avatar. Check it out.....1600 posts is behind me now!:D

If it wasnt for me VC u wouldnt have that Mclaren F1 avatar!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back