Introduce Yourself! New Member Introductions Thread — Come Say Hello!

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,744 comments
Welcome to a special thread just for new members! :D

This is the best place to make your first post and get comfortable using the site. Here are a few questions we like to ask everyone...
  • How did you find GTPlanet?
  • Where are you from?
  • When did you start playing racing games?
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use?
  • What other games do you enjoy?
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community?
As always, let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site or using your account. Welcome to GTPlanet!

:gtpflag:
Found GTplanet trying to find tunes for my playthroughs of gran turismo 4 and started looking here more after seeing hatersbby and gtafans HD texture mod
England
gran Turismo 4 back in 2006, been playing it and being disappointed that no other racing game has really done better since
no I use an xbox controller
war thunder, enlisted and Nintendo games
mostly looking forward to talking to people who share my passion for the game

This is the best place to make your first post and get comfortable using the site. Here are a few questions we like to ask everyone...
  • Where are you from?
As always, let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site or using your account. Welcome to GTPlanet!

Hi I'm Rampant_Mongoose on PSN I'm 51 retired through injury game, woodcraft and forge bushcraft knifes as a hobby.

• Where are you from?

I happened upon gtplanet on the internet. I live in the Hunter valley in NSW Australia. I'm 77yo and started playing back in 1970 following a few years in amateur racing. I have a tct2 Thrustmaster set-up. I play gt7, acc, f1 23, and division 2. I'm looking forward to discovering different aspects of the genre through gtplanet. In relation to the invites in gt7 I'm annoyed by receiving an invite to purchase the same car after having already made the purchase previously. Anyway that's my one gripe and thanks for the join.

• Where are you from?

Found GT Planet while searching for why I couldn't use my own cars in this week's Daily Races
Bay Area, NorCal
I go back to GT1, but started seriously sim racing in the last two years
Went semi-all-in with a Next-Level folding rig, Fanatec GT Pro DD wheel and CSL Elite V2 pedals. Also got the Clubsport Formula V2.5 Wheel and the CSL GT Alcantara.
I race ACC and F1 as well
Just having fun and trying to promote clean racing. I also race in the real world, so I just can't get enough seat time.

• Where are you from?

Hi all thanks for helping with my error problem.
As a new member let me introduce myself...
I'm an adult male still playing PlayStation LoL
I only play GT7 with controller.Found you in search of help of my error problem.Thanks again and I will stay in touch and probably try other games too
Regards
Theo

Back