Introduce Yourself! New Member Introductions Thread — Come Say Hello!

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 1,752 comments
Welcome to a special thread just for new members! :D

This is the best place to make your first post and get comfortable using the site. Here are a few questions we like to ask everyone...
  • How did you find GTPlanet?
  • Where are you from?
  • When did you start playing racing games?
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use?
  • What other games do you enjoy?
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community?
As always, let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site or using your account. Welcome to GTPlanet!

:gtpflag:
Found GTplanet trying to find tunes for my playthroughs of gran turismo 4 and started looking here more after seeing hatersbby and gtafans HD texture mod
England
gran Turismo 4 back in 2006, been playing it and being disappointed that no other racing game has really done better since
no I use an xbox controller
war thunder, enlisted and Nintendo games
mostly looking forward to talking to people who share my passion for the game

This is the best place to make your first post and get comfortable using the site. Here are a few questions we like to ask everyone...
  • Where are you from?
As always, let us know if you need any help finding your way around the site or using your account. Welcome to GTPlanet!

Hi I'm Rampant_Mongoose on PSN I'm 51 retired through injury game, woodcraft and forge bushcraft knifes as a hobby.

• Where are you from?

I happened upon gtplanet on the internet. I live in the Hunter valley in NSW Australia. I'm 77yo and started playing back in 1970 following a few years in amateur racing. I have a tct2 Thrustmaster set-up. I play gt7, acc, f1 23, and division 2. I'm looking forward to discovering different aspects of the genre through gtplanet. In relation to the invites in gt7 I'm annoyed by receiving an invite to purchase the same car after having already made the purchase previously. Anyway that's my one gripe and thanks for the join.

• Where are you from?

Found GT Planet while searching for why I couldn't use my own cars in this week's Daily Races
Bay Area, NorCal
I go back to GT1, but started seriously sim racing in the last two years
Went semi-all-in with a Next-Level folding rig, Fanatec GT Pro DD wheel and CSL Elite V2 pedals. Also got the Clubsport Formula V2.5 Wheel and the CSL GT Alcantara.
I race ACC and F1 as well
Just having fun and trying to promote clean racing. I also race in the real world, so I just can't get enough seat time.

• Where are you from?

Hi all thanks for helping with my error problem.
As a new member let me introduce myself...
I'm an adult male still playing PlayStation LoL
I only play GT7 with controller.Found you in search of help of my error problem.Thanks again and I will stay in touch and probably try other games too
Regards
Theo

• Where are you from?

I found GTPlanet from looking for the Forza paint spread sheet.
I'm from the USA
I started playing racing games in like '99 (First racing game I've ever played was Indy 500 for Windows 98) and the original Need For Speed.
I also like to play shooters

• Where are you from?

Hey.my real name is Isaiah.i found this awesome page on a browser whilst searching for games.im a kid I'm only 19yrs old but I long started racing games when I was 5yrs old and I really loved playing them.they kept me active and happy.the only other game I play is minecraft.well before I found this page.im really excited and I'm looking forward to join the community

And I forgot to tell us I'm from Botswana.a landlocked country in Africa
I look forward to stay in touch with you guys I love this community already

Write now I don't have any racing games I'm on a new mobile device called stylo.but I wanna download Forza horizon 5.pls help me.would really love it if u do
.or any other game like gt7 just any racing games that are fun love u

In Botswana I live in a town called orapa.its a diamond selling town

• Where are you from?

My name is Johan and I live in the Netherlands. I started playing racing games on my Atari 2600, must me in the early 80’s. I bought my first console when the PlayStation 1 was already on the market. I bought GT and I was hooked on the game. Bought a PS2 and all the GT games I could get my hands on. The PS3 was too expensive so I bought the Xbox 360. I got hooked on Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon. Bought the Xbox one, the S and the X. I also bought Forza Motorsport last year. What a disappointment. Last week I bought the PS5 slim. And GT7 of course. Best buy ever. Now I am back to the PlayStation. I only have my Xbox X because I haven some other games I like. But for racing, it’s the PlayStation for me!

I hope to make some friends on here to race. I am a casual racer. I really only enjoy playing racing games or games with cars in it.

Hope seeing you all soon on the track!

Last edited:
  • How did you find GTPlanet? Just by searching on Google
  • Where are you from? UK
  • When did you start playing racing games? Started in early 90's
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use? Yes - Thrustmaster T248
  • What other games do you enjoy? F1, ACC, Other sorts of games
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community? Advice and support

I found the site more than a year ago when, after a break of over 10 years, I got back into simracing and was looking for info on Assetto Corsa mods.

I'm from Germany, lived in the UK for well over a decade and drove on tracks such as Blyton, Cadwell and Donington in my Elise S1 while I was there. Now back in Germany.

I play racing games since c. 2000, starting with GPL. I've always played with a wheel (G29 currently), and I always use a clutch and H-shifter because my main interest is historic cars. I don't play anyother games besides driving sims (Assetto Corsa, Richard Burns Rally).

I look forward to learning about the mods that come out and the various ways to solve unexpected problems with our sims. Not sure I have anything useful to contribute except some encouragement for all the talented modders round here.

Hi all, came here looking for some inspiration on the licences in GT3. Almost 23 years to the day since I done them all however I'm 20 odd years older and not as good as I once was.
Lost my memory card so re doing the entire game from scratch.

I'm from Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 and only played the first 3 as my ps 2 broke and wife bought an Xbox to replace back in 2003. Took a week's holiday with my flat mate back in 2000 to complete gt2 (still have this on memory card) and just got the PS1 working again so need to re buy gt2 me thinks but have toca 1 to keep me busy for now on it.

I play all gran turismos Im from Portugal and play on controller maybe on the future I buy steering and pedals i found the Gtplanet on Google and I join the forum for talk I know better GTplanet thks and sorry my poor English lol

• How did you find GTPlanet? Google
  • Where are you from? PyeongYang
  • When did you start playing racing games? from birth
  • Do you play with a steering wheel? If so, what kind do you use? Thrustmaster t300rs Steering Wheel, TH8A Gear Shifter
  • What other games do you enjoy? Assetto Corsa, Governing my Korea
  • What are you most looking forward to doing in the community? To inform you people about mighty Driving Skills

Latest Posts

Back