Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,352 comments
For some reason PD hasn’t created events for them. Create your own then.
Only just found this “Legends Dealership” page and saw that I have five cars worth 20 million each, plus other cars to get too. No wonder people hate the grind.

My 20 million list;
• Shelby Cobra Coupe ‘64
• McLaren F1 ‘94
• Alfa Romeo 8C 2900B Touring Berlinetta '38
• Ferrari 250 GTO ‘62
• Mercedes-Benz 300 SL (W194) ‘52

But once they’re bought, other than the McLaren there’s nowhere to use them anywhere so is there really any point in grinding for them?
Pretty sure they can all be used for WTC 700 events and others

WTC allows pretty everything, i think. That's why we could use a WTC500 for all the older or weaker cars that are not classified as roadcars.

Only just found this “Legends Dealership” page and saw that I have five cars worth 20 million each, plus other cars to get too. No wonder people hate the grind.

My 20 million list;
• Shelby Cobra Coupe ‘64
• McLaren F1 ‘94
• Ferrari 250 GTO ‘62

But once they’re bought, other than the McLaren there’s nowhere to use them anywhere so is there really any point in grinding for them?
I've used the 250 GTO in the Ferrari races, the McLaren F1 in the Hypercar events, etc. There's events they can all be used in. Whether or not you clean up with them, that's another question.

My point exactly! That's very much the reason I quit the "I must collect'em all" thing.

Most of legendary cars are useless, used cars they came and go but their rotation is not that long, and brand central cars are always still there for you to buy. So, I see no reason to buy them all. Not it all.

Buy what you want, either because you like it or because you need/want to complete a race.

My point exactly! That's very much the reason I quit the "I must collect'em all" thing.

Most of legendary cars are useless, used cars they came and go but their rotation is not that long, and brand central cars are always still there for you to buy. So, I see no reason to buy them all. Not it all.

Buy what you want, either because you like it or because you need/want to complete a race.
I have 496 (virtual) cars in my (virtual) garage and I only drive less than 20.

And guess what?

I wait for an invitation to buy the last one... that I'll probably never drive :crazy: :lol:
Collecting is very different that using.

And guess what?

I wait for an invitation to buy the last one... that I'll probably never drive :crazy: :lol:

I do understand that Monsieur Pesseles, I just don't want go down that road. Too much trouble for my liking. 😅

My 20 million list;
• Shelby Cobra Coupe ‘64
• McLaren F1 ‘94
• Ferrari 250 GTO ‘62

Depends how you see it .
In fact many cars we won't use but you never know what tomorrow brings .

With the one or the other way there's no wrong, the only wrong i see and always trying to say is this :

Never ,ever , never leave an invitation car pass by like it or not.
The others you can buy them whenever you want ( short of) but with invitation cars you might wait more than a year .

Griding definitely is boring especially when you do that only to collect the credits, but there's always ways to make it more interesting.
Different cars , aiming for faster lap or faster time overall ( in the two of them ) and whatever comes to mind.

For example, many times i did ( and some of my friends here )la Sarthe mostly and Spa to test cars that are able to win without pitstop and refueling .Or win with significant lower pp etc.etc.

I do understand that Monsieur Pesseles, I just don't want go down that road. Too much trouble for my liking. 😅
and yes Mr SkyDragon every different point of view is acceptable when it comes about those cars because it's nothing but a game :)

I am not too bothered about the 20 million cars. I really only want the Daytona & Ferrari. For me I will every so often drive cars that I don't normally drive from garage. I only have about 300 but there are a lot of dupes in my collection. I think I may only drive a good 10 -15 cars on a regular basis.

Got myself up to 17.8m last night, so only two more runs at Sardegna and that tasty little Merc will be in my garage and I'll be done with the 20 million credit cars and everything else in the LCD and UCD! Just a matter of collecting all the Brand Central cars I've not yet forked out for (mainly VGT and the more expensive race cars).
You sure about that?

Last edited:
kjb
I am not too bothered about the 20 million cars. I really only want the Daytona & Ferrari. For me I will every so often drive cars that I don't normally drive from garage. I only have about 300 but there are a lot of dupes in my collection. I think I may only drive a good 10 -15 cars on a regular basis.
Shame I did much the same but I'm broadening the cars I use to do runs, much as it makes me cry about putting a few miles on a garage queen but then miles don't seem to affect value providing you service the car every now and then. I do obviously have standard cars for credit grinding but tent to look for something close to the recommended PP's for a blast style race.

have 496 (virtual) cars in my (virtual) garage and I only drive less than 20.

And guess what?

I have every cars in my virtual garage and i have driven each one, many times... I like to sort my carlist by miles driven.
I'am a polycar_man 😄.

I like driving all the different cars also. It's the primary thing I do in Gran Turismo games. Usually at Nordschleife unless it's a slower car which I'll do Tsukuba or Alsace or something. Just hotlap and try and beat my own times...

And guess what?

One should be able to directly buy cars from other users for in game credits, like the used car dealership

Also, that black countach is absolutely beautiful

Last edited:
One should be able to directly buy cars from other users for in game credits, like the used car dealership

Also, that black countach is absolutely beautiful
Unless PD set the prices this would not be a good idea, the experiences in Forza of the selling/buying cars market are that the players will overprice the cars beyond the reach of a normal player so this would create a whole new discussion of the rights/wrongs of being able to buy/sell from other players.

However if it works like the used car dealer selling option and PD are in control of the prices no problem and hopefully that is the route that would be chosen.

Unless PD set the prices this would not be a good idea, the experiences in Forza of the selling/buying cars market are that the players will overprice the cars beyond the reach of a normal player so this would create a whole new discussion of the rights/wrongs of being able to buy/sell from other players.

However if it works like the used car dealer selling option and PD are in control of the prices no problem and hopefully that is the route that would be chosen.
I was not aware of Forza already has such system in place, but PD should absolutely control the price. I’d be okay with brand central prices too. It could be even better if the cars people sell would be available to purchase for that very same price in a third dealership they went for at the UCD.

I’d much rather get 3.4 million credits (UCD pays that much last time I checked) for that Jag that comes with the latest menu from another user who wants to buy it than PD, or however much you can sell a Carrera for at the UCD

Last edited:
18ecf09f09378-8fe07284794F13FF66A.5813BD5398E5A252_message_438493625057052_1712865722879.jpg

Aaaaand that's me done with the LCD until they add something new! Saved this one for last. Back down to 68k credits now, so it'll be good to build back up and start buying cheaper cars again, instead of stockpiling credits for these exorbitant unicorns...

What in the world does PD have up their sleeves after sticking those 3 in the LCD together as special picks? Hmm.

Or is this just a cheap fundraising effort by the central LCD conspiracy empire? "Hey, we're running low on cash. Time to spam out all the popular cars to get players to spend!"

What in the world does PD have up their sleeves after sticking those 3 in the LCD together as special picks? Hmm.

Or is this just a cheap fundraising effort by the central LCD conspiracy empire? "Hey, we're running low on cash. Time to spam out all the popular cars to get players to spend!"

Or an incoming Le Mans race... maybe 24h

Back