Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 8,285 comments
:Special: because they are used in Gran Turismo World Series 2024.
Ah, I didn't realize the RA272 was another GTWS car. I just thought it looked funny seeing almost an entire screen of "special picks."

I do give PD credit for overusing this mechanism to avoid the "FOMO problem." I appreciate the UCD/LCD more than most but agree it would be tacky if someone couldn't participate because the car was unobtainable.

I do give PD credit for overusing this mechanism to avoid the "FOMO problem." I appreciate the UCD/LCD more than most but agree it would be tacky if someone couldn't participate because the car was unobtainable.
If memory serves, that was an issue with one of the Weekly Challenge races for the last day of that week. With the GTWS, that isn't an issue if one doesn't mind using a default livery as those cars can be borrowed for those races.

Also, one of the current set of hostages, the non-Dior De Tomaso Mangusta, has been released. We're still waiting on the Audi S1 Pikes Peak.

Last edited:
If memory serves, that was an issue with one of the Weekly Challenge races for the last day of that week. With the GTWS, that isn't an issue if one doesn't mind using a default livery as those cars can be borrowed for those races.

Also, one of the current set of hostages, the non-Dior De Tomaso Mangusta, has been released. We're still waiting on the Audi S1 Pikes Peak.
From what I've read, the special picks for the GTWS are less for use in the actual races themselves or liveries, but more so that people can practice with the correct cars in race trim in lobbies/custom races beforehand.

Last edited:
I do believe I've now acquired every Legend car that isn't priced at 20 million credits. Onward and upward! lol...
Well, you know what to do for those now:

wm7M8r.gif

Its back tonight. 👍

I rather fancy getting my hands on a D Type so need the 220 and the E-type... any clue as to when I can expect to see them.

As an aside, receiving a cool car for filling out those menus is far more interesting and rewarding than a 6 star ticket with an engine swap I'll never use! Let's see more of them please PD!

As I mentioned earlier I now have all but the 20 mil big dawgs from the LCD so now I"m going to be knocking them off one by one as I'm able to grind up the cash. Man, what a slog this is though! I mean I knew that already but it's really becoming more and more evident here as I try to accumulate my first 20 million. I've been going for a few days now and I'm only at about 8mil so far. I run Sardegna at least once a day, sometimes twice or more. I can count on 1 million a week from the TT and the damn daily workout provides maybe 500k per week. Basically one car is at least a week to grind up the cash. And almost all of that cash is literally grinding -- aka doing one race over and over just to get the money. If I were just doing "game stuff" it would take probably 5 times as long. Now I could grind faster if I didn't bother spending about 8 hours a week on the TTs but jeez...you gotta have SOME fun with a game you really enjoy right??

As I mentioned earlier I now have all but the 20 mil big dawgs from the LCD so now I"m going to be knocking them off one by one as I'm able to grind up the cash. Man, what a slog this is though! I mean I knew that already but it's really becoming more and more evident here as I try to accumulate my first 20 million. I've been going for a few days now and I'm only at about 8mil so far. I run Sardegna at least once a day, sometimes twice or more. I can count on 1 million a week from the TT and the damn daily workout provides maybe 500k per week. Basically one car is at least a week to grind up the cash. And almost all of that cash is literally grinding -- aka doing one race over and over just to get the money. If I were just doing "game stuff" it would take probably 5 times as long. Now I could grind faster if I didn't bother spending about 8 hours a week on the TTs but jeez...you gotta have SOME fun with a game you really enjoy right??
Congratulations!
You reached a stable point because the unicorns seem to be stable in prices.

So you can proceed in your speed now.
And this is the good news 👍🏻

Don't forget to "play" the game. The unicorns (at least most of them) are a pleasure to drive but driving a 50.000 Cr. used car together in a lobby is not less funny.

Cheers
M

Not even close 106 McLaren F1 were made and I have 36 so I still have a few more to go.:sly:
Well... yeah, but they weren't all road cars. In fact only 62 were (plus the 5 prototypes, of which XP3 and XP4 were sold on and XP5 is retained by McLaren; XP1 and XP2 were destroyed), so you only really need another 31.

28 were F1 GTR race cars (18 regular, 10 longtail), and the remaining 11 cars aren't represented in GT7.

You could probably sort-of fudge the six (five plus XP1LM prototype) F1 LMs from either the road car or probably better off as the original race car, and the two HDK cars similarly, and make the three (two plus XPGT prototype) F1 GT from the longtail race car. Which will save you about 58m compared to just buying 106 road cars.

Well... yeah, but they weren't all road cars. In fact only 62 were (plus the 5 prototypes, of which XP3 and XP4 were sold on and XP5 is retained by McLaren; XP1 and XP2 were destroyed), so you only really need another 31.

28 were F1 GTR race cars (18 regular, 10 longtail), and the remaining 11 cars aren't represented in GT7.

You could probably sort-of fudge the six (five plus XP1LM prototype) F1 LMs from either the road car or probably better off as the original race car, and the two HDK cars similarly, and make the three (two plus XPGT prototype) F1 GT from the longtail race car. Which will save you about 58m compared to just buying 106 road cars.
Thanks for this post Famine.

The RA272 is back tonight....as a special pick. Can we really call them "special" picks if every other car is one? :lol:
And today become a standard one, I looked after the todays new coming, but not find, and I was right the RA272 was special pick, but now a standard one without being marked as new coming. It's weird! :s

Last edited:
Does anyone know when the 1965 Mini Cooper S will return to either the LCD or the UCD?

Not sure where to purchase one, but need one for Clubman Club Plus.
That's the last race I need for 100% completion in the race directory

Last edited:
Pretty much the only car I need is the Mercedes 300 SL from 1954. I could even go as far as to say this was the main reason why I bought GT7. Anyone knows when it's gonna be rotated back in? It seems it was last made available on february 3rd 2024, so it's gonna be almost 3 months now. How long does it take to make a complete loop and for the cars at the beginning of the list to appear again?

edit: I'm basing the date on this site: https://gtdb.io/gt7/legend-cars/

Last edited:
Back