*Precision Racing* Official Thread

• Thread starter KUNG
  • 503 comments
What's up y'all! I don't know who's thread to post this but. Good run's @Xl_Sophia_lX, the other day(the only 2 that I was able to run. I Lost by a car or so, not bad for a day 1 tune:indiff: )
I ran into a Honda lobby that was holding a comp, so I wait and sit there. It ends and they forget to finish the lap to save the replay. After 10 minutes of the after math of that, the host starts a new lobby for another comp. I run into the one and only Danny!(good to see your still around) So after he joins ,he was lagging and the host kick's him, not knowing him from his alias.

Sooo. He starts another lobby, and needless to say it was going to take a while for the comp to start, if it ever did... With that said, I left not saying a word after(as I always do, after...)waiting for around a hour or so, for nothing. I'm too old for this kinda waste of time.

If you happen to ever see me back on again, it will be in a more organized room...

Apologies KUNG and Evil, if you don't want this in your thread.

Good day y'all! :D:cheers:

What's up y'all! I don't know who's thread to post this but. Good run's @Xl_Sophia_lX, the other day(the only 2 that I was able to run. I Lost by a car or so, not bad for a day 1 tune:indiff: )
I ran into a Honda lobby that was holding a comp, so I wait and sit there. It ends and they forget to finish the lap to save the replay. After 10 minutes of the after math of that, the host starts a new lobby for another comp. I run into the one and only Danny!(good to see your still around) So after he joins ,he was lagging and the host kick's him, not knowing him from his alias.

Sooo. He starts another lobby, and needless to say it was going to take a while for the comp to start, if it ever did... With that said, I left not saying a word after(as I always do, after...)waiting for around a hour or so, for nothing. I'm too old for this kinda waste of time.

If you happen to ever see me back on again, it will be in a more organized room...

Apologies KUNG and Evil, if you don't want this in your thread.

Good day y'all! :D:cheers:
No problems ryzno you good much respect to you and your team:cheers::sly:👍

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am dropping out of precision and going solo. I just want to do my own thing. Hope there are no hard feelings guys.
image.jpg

I'm sorry to inform that i'm retiring from gt6, i hope there's no hard feelings. i had good and bad moments but i couldn't have picked a better team to end up with. 👍

I'm sorry to inform that i'm retiring from gt6, i hope there's no hard feelings. i had good and bad moments but i couldn't have picked a better team to end up with. 👍

Well you are the fastest girl in the game. Plus Im Sure I'll see you again when GT Sport Comes Out Soooooo. Till Next Time.

Someone made training wheels (Speed Test) for the kids. So prepare for alot of false kings that people like us who had the game since it came out, never heard of.....

I'll argue with you once I get paid to do so. Talking bout GT6 notoriety. Your tombstone is probably gonna read. Stay at home gamer that was fast at a car game 13 PlayStations ago. You got it man. :bowdown:

Still ain't heard of you.

But, just to be fair I took it upon myself to check your GTP history.

Two posts in Dannys GT5 leadboards.
Both that slow, neither even made it on the list.

No wonder you hating on the speed test

Read the date of that test I was like 17 or 18, I'm 22 now. And my team members know I'm no slouch, but this is what they make open lobbies for I'll see you around. Besides launch your test glitched out. For example use a honda, tune it, run it. On the 2nd run launch at 7000Rpms. People are already posting faulty times anyway and it's crazy how the maker doesn't even notice- ___- it ain't help **** when I'm smaking cars with "fast times"

Back