RM (Race Modded Cars)- Blue & Red Championship (8 -Spaces Left)

Which Bonus point system is most suited to this Championship if any?

• Just 1 points for Pole position

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Just 1 point for whoever sets the fastest lap time in a race

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of the above

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
United Kingdom
worcestershire
TheOldStig

-All welcome to join.
-Season involves Race Modded cars
-Each event consists of 3 races with a total of 8 events in the season.
-Championship start date: 18th September 2013 (championship will start once enough drivers are signed up)

-Write in the forum if you would like to join or send a request to TheOldStig through PSN.
-The race event will begin at-
UTC: 8:00pm
BST +1hr: 9:00pm
PDT -8hrs: 1:00pm
EDT -5hrs: 4:00pm
every Wednesday (In TheOldStig's lounge) following the race Calender (list below)
-We will not wait for late comers (Race 1 starts at ......). If you miss 3 events in a row without informing TheOldStig in forum, PM or through PSN, you will be removed from the season.
-Post your 'PSN-id/GTP username/blue or red/(team name)' below in this thread.

-Drive cleanly and avoid collisions as much as possible.
-At least one pit stop must be made in a each race.
-Bump Drafting is allowed as long as it doesn't cause any crashes.
-You must keep 2 tyres within the white track lines at all times (including when going over an Apex).
-A driver is given the right bump another car side on if they have the inside line but without causing the other driver to go off the track, crash into wall or any other driver/s.
-If a driver accidentally takes a driver off the track or causes a crash, he must wait along side in suitable place (not in anyone's way) to allow the driver/s who faced the impact to overtake them and then that person may rejoin (this way that person who caused it will not be given a penalty).
-If you do go off then be careful of other drivers when rejoing the race.

Grid system:

Points system:
-->DNF/Disconnected during a race- You will still recieve points, you will be placed 1 position below the person who finished last place on the race results. The amount of points are determined by the car you were using.
-->Absent from a race- You will still recieve points, you will be placed 3 positions below the person who finished last place on the race results. The amount of points are determined by the cars that came top 3 in the race, this car will also be taken off your list of cars available to use from there after.

To keep things even there must be the same number of people in both teams (Blue & Red) so the lowest score/s is/are eliminated from a team that has more people.

[/CENTER]
If you are involved in an insident and you caused it, you will be given a penalty level at the end of an event:

'Any complaints will be taken into account'

-You must choose between the blue or the red catergeory when you join and must stick to it for the entire season.
-You must use a different car for each event (Choose wisely).
-Each car has it's own car regulations.
-Each class comes with it's own set of negative points that are used to work out the results.
-If in a team, you can choose to be in a different catergory to your team mate/s.
-All car Paints allowed.

'If you don't have a car to use for an event, we'll be happy to send it to you'

Rules that apply to all cars:
-Driving Aids: Only ABS allowed.
-Tyre/Fuel Consumption: Normal/Fast
-Damage: Off
-Slipstream: Strong
-Penalties: Off
-Boost: Off
-Tyres: Racing Soft/Intermediate/Rain
-Car setup/tuning: Allowed
-Aero parts: Allowed

-Deep forest
Date: 18/09/13
Laps: 7

-Special Stage Route 5
Date: 25/09/13

-Trial mountain
Date: 02/10/13

-Rome
Date: 09/10/13

-High speed ring- weather
Date: 16/10/13
Laps: 9

-Nurburgring 24hr-time
Date: 23/10/13
Laps: 2

-Autumn ring
Date: 30/10/13
Laps: 7 -Circuit de la Sarthe- Weather/time
date: 06/11/13
Laps: 3

-(((Bonus event))) *Custom Track*
Date: 20/11/13
Laps: ...

Last edited:
Drivers & Teams:
(((Signed up 9/16)))
Teams: T
Independents: I

GSG_91_F1 / G91V / I
(F)

punishir250r / Punishir / Team Voodoo Racing /T
(F)

eDirtyTati / eDirtyTati / Team Voodoo Racing / T

(F)

htrap_5000/ htrap 5000 / HTR Tuning / I
(F)

Alan2134 / Alan_2134 / USA Motorsports / T
(F)

Philanthropol / Philanthropol / USA Motorsports / T
(F)

TheOldStig / sibbystiggy / SillyBoys MotorSport / T
(F)

duke_adam46 / adam46 / SillyBoys MotorSport / T
(F)

smith1001 / swiftsmith / I
(F)

mrbrendon999 / Mrbrendon999 / I
A B C E H (F)

Last edited:
I'm interested but not sure of the concept? You choose red or blue and then have to use each of the cars at some point during the season?

I'm interested but not sure of the concept? You choose red or blue and then have to use each of the cars at some point during the season?

Yes thats how it is, you pick blue or red and then you must use a different car for each round, you can't use the same car more then once.

Okay, sorry for the confusion. I would like to do this depending on time and date.

Red/ Sillyboy Sport.

Okay, sorry for the confusion. I would like to do this depending on time and date.

Red/ Sillyboy Sport.

got you down :)

& no problem, if you ever have any questions don't hesitate & ask away or if i make any mistakes, plz point them out

you can also have a team mate if you want, you will then be participating in three sets of challenges: driver, team & red vs blue

I'm not going to be making this mandatory but it is always good to see teams

Last edited:
Alan2134
I am only one on the blue side

Dw I'm sure more people who join will choose it, il put a limit on the number of entries on red if I have to and il jump over to blue if it's necessary,

I am also thinking of putting everyone in teams of 2s too, it won't affect their independent driver points at all and it will increase the competitiveness

If anyone wants to pair-up with me in a team (We can rename it) I'd be happy to do so.

Dw I'm sure more people who join will choose it, il put a limit on the number of entries on red if I have to and il jump over to blue if it's necessary,

I am also thinking of putting everyone in teams of 2s too, it won't affect their independent driver points at all and it will increase the competitiveness

So long as you put me with someone i can trust to keep up with me.:P

mrbrendon999
So long as you put me with someone i can trust to keep up with me.:P

U and Adam (looks like he has alot of experience and will be a great driver!) or rst220 who drives like u in gt and you both are into motorx and you are rivals on nascar,

Choose your team mate :P

U and Adam (looks like he has alot of experience and will be a great driver!) or rst220 who drives like u in gt and you both are into motorx and you are rivals on nascar,

A lot of experience? I did my first GTP race last Friday! Not done that bad thus far, though.

A lot of experience? I did my first GTP race last Friday! Not done that bad thus far, though.

'Six GTP Races. One win (first ever race), Six top five finishes'

that makes it sound like ur a great driver before even seeing you on the track

It took me more than 2 seasons of BTCC to win just 1 race

'Six GTP Races. One win (first ever race), Six top five finishes'

that makes it sound like ur a great driver before even seeing you on the track

It took me more than 2 seasons of BTCC to win just 1 race

Well thanks! I'm interested in getting a wheel soon to see if I'd go quicker with that. It seems to be the popular belief.

We will see closer to the deadline. Ill be last one to team up :P

adam46
If anyone wants to pair-up with me in a team (We can rename it) I'd be happy to do so.

Il team up with you then, it's good to team up with someone new
as for the name, if you're happy with it then I want to tweak it slightly to 'SillyBoys Motorsport' or we can change it to something else entirely

I may however change over to the blue side if there aren't enough people but il stay in the team

Il team up with you then, it's good to team up with someone new
as for the name, if you're happy with it then I want to tweak it slightly to 'SillyBoys Motorsport' or we can change it to something else entirely

I may however change over to the blue side if there aren't enough people but il stay in the team

Okay, I'm fine with that! :)

Ok man, but don't want to miss out on the best offers for team mates

I don't mind to be honest solo is my favorite, unless i am teamed with someone i know will put the pressure on me during races, but also knows when to give in. I also like a teammate who respects not to put up too much fight if the other teammate (works both ways), is alot faster. :P

Any chance of this being on Saturday nights? It needs to get running soon I think, so it can finish before GT6 comes out.

adam46
Any chance of this being on Saturday nights? It needs to get running soon I think, so it can finish before GT6 comes out.

Ok I've thought out this:
Races will be at night & I want everyone to post any days of the week that they can't make it so I can select the day that fits all/most people

swiftsmith
I'm interested depending on what night this is.

The races will be at 7pm UK time, day isn't set, but you can help me set it by telling me what day/s you can't make it at 7pm and il try to avoid those days to fit all/most people

swiftsmith
Best day for me would be Sunday about 11 AM PST.

Sry, the season I'm running currently is on Sunday but I'm going to be very busy on weekends so I can't do Saturdays or Sundays but I can do Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday all at 7pm bst time,

Back