- Provisional Classification
- Provisional Classification by Driver
- Provisional Classification by Driver Fastest Lap
- Stint Analysis by Team

EVENT INFOMATION

The following has now been published;

- Event Schedule
- Event Entry List

- Circuit Map (including Parc Ferme location)

When did LMP3 suddenly become entirely full of alien fast guys!?
Got our work cut out for us to try and keep up with you all.

Turtle Racing League Entry submitted for the Green Machine LMP3 Team, and the Mini Green Machine GT4 Team! Lock and Load! Here come the Turtles :lol: :sly:

GoodLuck everyone at Fuji! Should be a great race to watch! Thanks Everyone :cheers:

room is up for practice if anyone wishes to join

EDIT: Closed

Last edited:
Are we going to enforce rules regarding the pit lane entry?

Also is it a minimum of 2 driver swaps?

I'd have thought that it was stay within the white lines like any other track? Otherwise you'll get people diving across the red/White bit trying to make very late entries. Besides, the pit entrance and the angle needed to make it in successfully lead you to follow the white lines anyway.

It's weird, but it appears the rules have been changed mid-season with regards to 2 driver swap requirement for the shorter races. We have worked hard to organize 3 drivers who have set aside their time and preparation for this weekend only to discover we may be penalized now if we use all 3 drivers (since driver swaps will cost about a lap in time vs what we can do using only 2 drivers).

Why the change mid-season AJ? If we want to be competitive we have to only use 2 drivers now which leaves someone out.

referring to rule 8.2.c (no idea when it was changed, but we just noticed it; i know last time we raced in GT4 it said we required 2 driver swaps to be classified; which i thought the point of the original rule was to make it fair between 2 and 3 driver teams and more inclusive).

Last edited:
Are we going to enforce rules regarding the pit lane entry?

Yes. The general unwritten rule we have been using with pit lane entrances and exits is;

- If there is no one about then you can cross the lines, within reason.

- If there are cars around you, the lines must be respected.

It's weird, but it appears the rules have been changed mid-season with regards to 2 driver swap requirement for the shorter races. We have worked hard to organize 3 drivers who have set aside their time and preparation for this weekend only to discover we may be penalized now if we use all 3 drivers (since driver swaps will cost about a lap in time vs what we can do using only 2 drivers).

Why the change mid-season AJ? If we want to be competitive we have to only use 2 drivers now which leaves someone out.

referring to rule 8.2.c (no idea when it was changed, but we just noticed it; i know last time we raced in GT4 it said we required 2 driver swaps to be classified; which i thought the point of the original rule was to make it fair between 2 and 3 driver teams and more inclusive).

The requirement for 2 driver changes for Races shorter than 5 hours was removed in the latest (large) update and was/is highlighted in yellow.

This has been implemented in response to the several planned Red Flags we have had to throw this year due to lobby instability and large numbers of invisible cars.

We believe that this issue mostly occurs when a significant number of lobby member changes occur in a short space of time.

This is more likely to occur in 4 hour races where, based upon 2 driver changes, the windows are very short.

We hope this change maximises the amount of time we can spend under green as much as possible.

Whilst I would rather have the largest amount of people taking part in the races, at the moment with the way GT6 is behaving, this would be coming at the expense of the quality of the event.

If you still want to run 3 drivers, you can, and there are various strategies that could be followed to negate track time loss.

Finally, I would recommend still putting down 3 names when registering, that way you have a 'reserve', will not incur a penalty for changing your line up, and have more options if things go wrong during the race.

Rule Clarification:
we've been scrambling trying to adjust to this new freedom of only needing 2 drivers. We have 2 of our 3 drivers qualifying Sunday, what happens if one of them doesn't make it into the race?

Driver A
Driver B
Driver C

Driver A&B do qualifying.

Driver B&C do the race, but driver A does not, he is our "reserve" as you say. Is that allowed? or are both qualifying drivers required to participate in the main race? for the "team" to be classified without incurring a penalty.

once again, thank you for the clarification. I did not see anything in the rules disallowing this (yet as you say :sly:).

Dragon-Razor's 2nd driver should be @sk8er913

Practice room open
AJ
Entry List updated.
Correct. @GTP_rjayco Isnt even on our team. :lol: Although my first 2 initals are RJ :) I'm also happy to report that out of the 28 drivers participating I remember racing with 16 of them in a previous race. :) Good luck everyone.

That's 57% if you were wondering. Its a passing grade in India, but it's still an F in the USA. :lol:

Last edited:
Back