Super Formula - Fuji race difficulty

• Thread starter TumeK5
  • 182 comments
Posted my last run to the replay gallery

Completed on hard. 1 stop on rs.

Just like Lake Maggiore. The race is won or lost in the first half. Aim to be top 5 by lap 4 and in first before you pit on lap8.

Edit:

I was using priano's sf23 tune on sf19 with some modifications to suit my driving style.

Long 1st gear and 3rd gear lets you push the envelope.

Last edited:
I tried again with Priano SF23 tune. On Normal difficulty, it is a very close race, I'm able to maintain 12 sec gap through the entire race and can't catch up. When I switched to Easy Difficulty, the race became hilariously stupid easy and I won with 40 sec gap. The difficulty gap is here is crazy different.

On Normal difficulty, I think I can win the race when it rains. I can almost win any races when it rains, because the AI make poor choices when swapping tires for wet/inter.

I tried again with Priano SF23 tune. On Normal difficulty, it is a very close race, I'm able to maintain 12 sec gap through the entire race and can't catch up. When I switched to Easy Difficulty, the race became hilariously stupid easy and I won with 40 sec gap. The difficulty gap is here is crazy different.

On Normal difficulty, I think I can win the race when it rains. I can almost win any races when it rains, because the AI make poor choices when swapping tires for wet/inter.

You can beat it on hard. You have to kill the overtake in the first half. Once you pass them and pit in first place it's an easy win.

Latest Posts

Back