Super Formula - Fuji race difficulty

• Thread starter TumeK5
  • 182 comments
Posted my last run to the replay gallery

Completed on hard. 1 stop on rs.

Just like Lake Maggiore. The race is won or lost in the first half. Aim to be top 5 by lap 4 and in first before you pit on lap8.

Edit:

I was using priano's sf23 tune on sf19 with some modifications to suit my driving style.

Long 1st gear and 3rd gear lets you push the envelope.

Last edited:
I tried again with Priano SF23 tune. On Normal difficulty, it is a very close race, I'm able to maintain 12 sec gap through the entire race and can't catch up. When I switched to Easy Difficulty, the race became hilariously stupid easy and I won with 40 sec gap. The difficulty gap is here is crazy different.

On Normal difficulty, I think I can win the race when it rains. I can almost win any races when it rains, because the AI make poor choices when swapping tires for wet/inter.

I tried again with Priano SF23 tune. On Normal difficulty, it is a very close race, I'm able to maintain 12 sec gap through the entire race and can't catch up. When I switched to Easy Difficulty, the race became hilariously stupid easy and I won with 40 sec gap. The difficulty gap is here is crazy different.

On Normal difficulty, I think I can win the race when it rains. I can almost win any races when it rains, because the AI make poor choices when swapping tires for wet/inter.

You can beat it on hard. You have to kill the overtake in the first half. Once you pass them and pit in first place it's an easy win.

Back