>Team Tree Gang KINGZ<Thread>

United States
United States
Last edited:
Not that I'm doubting you in anyway, but how can you be sure that you are known to have the fastest N2O cars in the game. Sure, I haven't played in what seems to be a year, but I know that there is no known way of proving this..

I know wat your coming from but we have been running nitrous since GT6 came out.You can argue that no one deserves to be the fastest at something but its the tunes that matters.If you dont believe it then come run us at the drag strip.

I know wat your coming from but we have been running nitrous since GT6 came out.You can argue that no one deserves to be the fastest at something but its the tunes that matters.If you dont believe it then come run us at the drag strip.
I understand Matts point. He's not doubting you, he's just saying that for every guy who knows your team to be fast with n2o, There are 10 guys who don't. I agree fully. I don't doubt you're fast, and I hope your team does well!

As for the known part. Have you ever heard of hydro/eclipse? It was my team for a good time, and We were no joke. We ran for a good 3 years I'd say, between gt5 and gt6. If I do say, we were quite fast. I mean, I'd like to say it was quite well known, but even for my team, for every guy I ask that says knew who we were, there has been plenty who have no clue lol.

Don't take it the wrong way, it's just the size of the community. That's all.

We Ben playing the game for while now sometimes when we think we figure out everything on the game we happen to find new things , like IDK why people that tuned no nos thinks nos tunner can be pro nos tunner like we have a lot wheelie car that wheelie the hole track that is inposible to do with out nos

We Ben playing the game for while now sometimes when we think we figure out everything on the game we happen to find new things , like IDK why people that tuned no nos thinks nos tunner can be pro nos tunner like we have a lot wheelie car that wheelie the hole track that is inposible to do with out nos

No one is doubting the fact that there are some good nitrous tuners out there. They're just few and far between, because 99% of noobs out there think that R1 button makes them fast, instead of learning how to tune.

Personally, if I didn't have to go to the pits to refill after every 4-5 runs, I'd run in nitrous lobbies more often.

Understand Nick but drag racing is about going fast RIGHT in the real world everyone use nitrous to go faster our team is capable of tuning with out nos olso. I just hate peeople right way make their stupid comments you have nos and they reply no I'm pro tunner like wtf you mean and I call them out on my peugeout or my tomahawk and ignore the message . If any TEAM wants to challenge us we can do 2 cars 1 with nos and 1 with out it if we happen to tie whatever will do tomahawck s for the breaker

I understand Matts point. He's not doubting you, he's just saying that for every guy who knows your team to be fast with n2o, There are 10 guys who don't. I agree fully. I don't doubt you're fast, and I hope your team does well!

As for the known part. Have you ever heard of hydro/eclipse? It was my team for a good time, and We were no joke. We ran for a good 3 years I'd say, between gt5 and gt6. If I do say, we were quite fast. I mean, I'd like to say it was quite well known, but even for my team, for every guy I ask that says knew who we were, there has been plenty who have no clue lol.

Don't take it the wrong way, it's just the size of the community. That's all

The nitrous community in GT6 is small I'll tell you that but you can't just come and don't believe in what we are saying when you are not a part of it. There's not alot of good tuners who run nos so they wouldn't know what we are talking about.

Last edited:
The nitrous community in GT6 is small I'll tell you that but you can't just come and don't believe in what we are saying when you are not a part of it. There's not alot of good tuners who run nos so they wouldn't know what we are talking about.
True this community is small. I don't bother running in nitrous enabled lobbies because the majority of people in those rooms think they are fast with the touch of a button. Some of them have ventured into the no nitrous lobbies thinking they are fast and talking smack until they line up and get beat by 2 car lengths. I have raced with crashifer in a no nitrous lobby and no disrespect to him but he is better off running in nitrous enabled lobbies.

Like I said we will run any one if you call your self pro let's do 1 car NOS and 1 No Nos you shouldn't have problem tunning it right let's prove it at the strip stage x or road course Indy ghost start or one breack light just friendly comp and if you don't have team will do 1 on 1 type one of. The. Cars you want me tuned
I pick mine xbow R now you pick yours

True this community is small. I don't bother running in nitrous enabled lobbies because the majority of people in those rooms think they are fast with the touch of a button. Some of them have ventured into the no nitrous lobbies thinking they are fast and talking smack until they line up and get beat by 2 car lengths. I have raced with crashifer in a no nitrous lobby and no disrespect to him but he is better off running in nitrous enabled lobbies.
Thx 4 clearing things up but don't judge us the wrong way. We are not those people that you are talking about.It's just what most people see that's all.We are a good tuner as you guys but we mainly tune for nos. We are a nitrous team but we can tune for no nos also.It's just that people don't look up to the nitrous community.

Yea you right crashifer is better off in a nos lobby I'm sure he'll say the same bout you if you EVER dare to join a nos lobby with him in it ...theres two worlds in gt6 TTGK lemme remind y'all in case y'all couldn't read they are a NOS drag team y'all wanna lock it up and see what they about best believe y'all find a TTGK member in a>> NOS<< lobby...nuff said...:gtpflag::sly:

TGK
Yea you right crashifer is better off in a nos lobby I'm sure he'll say the same bout you if you EVER dare to join a nos lobby with him in it ...theres two worlds in gt6 TTGK lemme remind y'all in case y'all couldn't read they are a NOS drag team y'all wanna lock it up and see what they about best believe y'all find a TTGK member in a>> NOS<< lobby...nuff said...:gtpflag::sly:
Believe me I can tune for anything, I just prefer no nos. Not saying anything bad about him or any of your members. All I am saying is that certain people are better off in certain rooms. If you see me in a no nos lobby you are more than welcome to join and race me , I have 200 fully tuned cars ready to go for any one of you guys if you EVER dare venture into my lobby.

Last edited:
Wtf lol with the eveil faces precision member
Ok Mr j diaz I'm look for you tonight fist car i want to run you is the peugeout cuz I have a tuned for it.
Is sad people don't take nitrous series like they do and no nos rooms .
El kuko is online friend of mine all I need is to go in one of he's lobbys for 3 day and shouldn't have problem racing anyone on lol. He's fast as and he tuned nos olso

Last edited:
Ok Mr j diaz I'm look for you tonight fist car i want to run you is the peugeout cuz I have a tuned for it.
El kuko is online friend of mine all I need is to go in one of he's lobbys for 3 day and shouldn't have problem racing anyone on lol
Which peugot? I hope you do realize there is more than one peugot. Wth does the face have to do with anything lol, it's just an emoji. Kuko and I are on the same team, I have no problem racing whatever car you want.

Which peugot? I hope you do realize there is more than one peugot. Wth does the face have to do with anything lol, it's just an emoji. Kuko and I are on the same team, I have no problem racing whatever car you want.
Do i have to show up jd or na?

El kuko is online friend of mine all I need is to go in one of he's lobbys for 3 day and shouldn't have problem racing anyone on lol. He's fast as **** and he tuned nos olso
I can vouch for JD and his skill on the drag strip, in a no nos lobby, tread carefully.

If you want to, I am not one to back down from anyone fast or not. They can bring their whole team if they want into the lobby. I'll take on anyone of them, if they wanna challenge precision then by all mean we can do that to.
Let me know if i have to or not.

I'm down I'll talk to my team about team challenge vs precision but I'm going my self tonigt run with you guys i want see I get beat by 2 cars lol

And for the team comp I'll talk to everyone like I said stop ignoring my proposition 1 nos car and 1 No Nos I pick the xbow r nos what car you pick eveil ninga

I'm down I'll talk to my team about team challenge vs precision but I'm going my self tonigt run with you guys i want see I get beat by 2 cars lol

And for the team comp I'll talk to everyone like I said stop ignoring my proposition 1 nos car and 1 No Nos I pick the xbow r nos what car you pick eveil ninga
Ooo okay i accept ill talk to the team to find out our car choice when are u planning to run?

Some day next week I kno people are busy and it's hard to find a time that benifits everyone any day after 5:00 o'clock
For the team match

But tonight I'm try find your lobby I'm going my self ... The peugeut I was talking about was the awd 1 don't remember the hole name is fun car tho

Some day next week I kno people are busy and it's hard to find a time that benifits everyone any day after 5:00 o'clock
For the team match

But tonight I'm try find your lobby I'm going my self ... The peugeut I was talking about was the awd 1 don't remember the hole name is fun car tho
OK cool, I can't do a team battle after 5pm on a weekday as I work an overnight job I usually sleep around that time. On the weekend I most definitely can. I am pretty sure you are talking about the vision gt Peugeot which I have tuned already. I won't be on today or tomorrow, today is my son's bday and tomorrow I will be at a family cookout. We can def link up sometime after that. BTW in no way was I disrespecting you or your team, we just have different opinions on what we like to run.

Back