>Team Tree Gang KINGZ<Thread>

Thanks you nisan we try our best lol I kno people asked me about the name but we never put anyone down its just name lol my friend and I came up with it one night like we should make team and he we go

Sup guys. Just wanted to say that this is a cool Team. Much respect for these guys, they can tune and also got a good reaction. Take care and see you at the strip.

Is time for our team to test our self we racing 2 of the fastes team I kno high boost and precision

And we have 300 mile wheelie f xx beast beats bugatti yupp we tested

Sup guys. Just wanted to say that this is a cool Team. Much respect for these guys, they can tune and also got a good reaction. Take care and see you at the strip.
Danny again? Smh. I guess the other few times he was banned was not enough to get him to understand you are not allowed on this site!

Last edited:
Gfrs ttgk! You guys have some really good cars much respect. I am gonna come on here like a man an apologize to crashifer. MB for coming off the wrong way bro much respect to you. See you guys next time on the track.

Yo wazzup team presicion we ready hope I find you tonight ninja so we can talk about the day we running ..... Any day from Monday to Tuesday night but jd said he works maybie this coming Sunday ???:gtpflag:

Yo wazzup team presicion we ready hope I find you tonight ninja so we can talk about the day we running ..... Any day from Monday to Tuesday night but jd said he works maybie this coming Sunday ???:gtpflag:
Yeah sure sunday should work ill talk to all my members running too see if they can make it

Yeah sure sunday should work ill talk to all my members running too see if they can make it

Ok for sure how many players you running for this comp and I want host our xbow and you can host your pm4 ...and how many runs each car ...and about who doing ghost we taking turns each race you guys ghost 1 and we ghost 1

Unfortunately Sunday will be a no go, I have some stuff to do that day so I won't be home. If you guys still wanna run Sunday someone can take my spot. Saturday I probably could do it, Saturdays are usually the day I rest after my work week. Working overnight makes it difficult for me to find time to run. I know sick wanted to run so if anything he can run in the comp. @Evilninja97 @777hondacorp

Unfortunately Sunday will be a no go, I have some stuff to do that day so I won't be home. If you guys still wanna run Sunday someone can take my spot. Saturday I probably could do it, Saturdays are usually the day I rest after my work week. Working overnight makes it difficult for me to find time to run. I know sick wanted to run so if anything he can run in the comp. @Evilninja97 @777hondacorp

Well you both can run jd cuZ is 6 off us ready and we have more will find good day just want get the comp going ...

Perhaps if you read them, you would know. Here's a hint.

• You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

My pro experience and opinion is that each team should host their room on each round because is only a fair offer from TTGK. Remember that this Team never had a battle so they are only trying to present them self.
Also both Teams have more that 6 players active where they can easily run 6vs6.

Mike Tyson here and I can knock you out. lol
Good luck again to both teams

a honest feedbacks to gtp. make some.new rules....just saying...

Well it's a very good proposition Mike Tyson, I kno they want to race 4vs4 but like I said we have 6 member and I don't want to chose one over another, so will need to talk latter on on gran turismo more , let's meet halve way will do 5vs5 , and let's do it this Saturday.

Hello TTGK I've heard in a Honda Lobby that Precision didn't show up?

This Team just show the world that they are fast, they have good monitors but they are also fast in running away from hard cars to tune.

Much respect to TTGK for showing Hart, they are a few Teams out there that showed this.
TTFG
RPsec
Hiboost
Knightmares
Kunit
but Precision.don't have a Hart because they didn't show up after they talked like always all cocky.

TTGK dont run these guy's anymore because they are still trying to tune the xbow Lolo and if.they are.not ready they will make.more excuse even.though ku ko was on this weekend

Mike Tyson will knock you out.

Latest Posts

Back