The Clash of the Titans

• Thread starter Pesselles
  • 358 comments
The day of the race is approaching!
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to practice yet because I had to win @Pesselles back from the TT guys.
I therefore have to use a ruse so as not to embarrass the team "sandals on the beach" (the name was chosen by @smoothbore12 for the german team - as a hint for our new members).

I have developed two strategies:

1. second engine
As no tuning is allowed for the race, I have to be very careful. The prototype has just come out of the workshop. Thank goodness you can't see it.
corvette_c3_1975_images_1_b.jpg

Source:

2. team work
Team Sandals could also compensate for my driving deficit by using a single vehicle together. @Gorefast could drive the race and I could throw sandals at our opponents from the back seat. There's already a prototype for this too.
1978-Chevrolet-Corvette-Viertuerer-Limousine-8.jpg

Source:

@Gorefast
What should we do?

Desperate :scared:
Martin

Last edited:
The day of the race is approaching!
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to practice yet because I had to win @Pesselles back from the TT guys.
I therefore have to use a ruse so as not to embarrass the team "sandals on the beach" (the name was chosen by @smoothbore12 for the german team - as a hint for our new members).

I have developed two strategies:

1. second engine
As no tuning is allowed for the race, I have to be very careful. The prototype has just come out of the workshop. Thank goodness you can't see it.
corvette_c3_1975_images_1_b.jpg

Source:

2. team work
Team Sandals could also compensate for my driving deficit by using a single vehicle together. @Gorefast could drive the race and I could throw sandals at our opponents from the back seat. There's already a prototype for this too.
1978-Chevrolet-Corvette-Viertuerer-Limousine-8.jpg

Source:

@Gorefast
What should we do?

Desperate :scared:
Martin
Why I don't have this version of GT7... :confused: ??

Why I don't have this version of GT7... :confused: ??
All right, I'll tell you (even if it costs me the rest of my reputation). As is so often the case, the truth is right in front of your eyes. You just have to look closely. Watch out!

As you know, my ingame name is "Mieze". In German, this is an abbreviation for the word "Miezekatze". Lean back and look at the word very carefully, and then squint your eyes a little. It becomes clearer from blink to blink.

Miezekatze
MiezeKatze
MiezeKAtze
MiezeKAtZe
KA Z

Now you'll also understand that I can easily get a 4-door C3 in GT7 if I want to have one.

mysterious greetings
MiezeKAtZe

All right, I'll tell you (even if it costs me the rest of my reputation). As is so often the case, the truth is right in front of your eyes. You just have to look closely. Watch out!

As you know, my ingame name is "Mieze". In German, this is an abbreviation for the word "Miezekatze". Lean back and look at the word very carefully, and then squint your eyes a little. It becomes clearer from blink to blink.

Miezekatze
MiezeKatze
MiezeKAtze
MiezeKAtZe
KA Z

Now you'll also understand that I can easily get a 4-door C3 in GT7 if I want to have one.

mysterious greetings
MiezeKAtZe
Incredible, the truth was right in front of my eyes but couldn't see it.... :eek::eek:

Vielen Dank, Dear Katze-sechsundsiebzig to highlight us with your universal wisdom and infinite knowledge :lol:

Unfortunately MiezeKatZe you have to do more modifications on your Vette .

Am sure with something like that you will be safe and also save the Sandals for next race use .

View attachment 1341437
First of all...
Thank you for showing us the technique how Greeks build cars.
You use high end materials and a very special technique 🧐
Nevertheless... May I suggest to skip Greek cars in our lobby races?

Thanks also for the hint, but sandals are the most effective weapon I know. And there's no need to save them. Because...
There is always a sandal if you need one!

Congratulations to all the participants to today's race .

@tmtk , @Gogga , @Evilmuffin was in another level .
Special mention to our Sandal boy ( the left one ) who did very Steady and without mistakes race ,while the other Sandal ( right one ) was in problem with his socks 😂
@Pesselles try to stop me but the only " stop " i got , was when suddenly attracted by the real estate around Tsukuba.

Fun hour guys .

... my Vette had a problem. After the engineering team checked everything, we know...
It was the driver 🤣

Thanks for the race. It was great fun to participate and especially to watch the fast trio!
You are great guys 👍🏻

Regards
Martin
The Sandals today was out of synchronization 🤣

It was a pleasure to race with you guys. (Not) Sorry for spoiling the party!:D

Dont know why I started two races from pole, but well, I'll take it!
In my defense I can say that I turned zero laps in this car on this track before entering the lobby :sly:
It just had the perfect tail happiness for me to swing it into corners.

Besides, I feel so blessed! 😇

Touched by a GOD!
Titans1-GODtouch1.jpg

TWICE!!
Titans1-GODtouch2.jpg

Last edited:
Dear titans,
I am really pissed off. I've just been leaked an article that some wannabe journalist (his stupid name was Mizekatze, Kamikatze or something like that) tried to sell to the Planet. I managed to stop it last minute. But it wasn't cheap!

I am sure @Pesselles will do a suitable announcement at pos 2 to put things in order.
Thank you so much mate!

We will get through this too, Titans!!!
Martin

p.s. Watch this ugly crap:

Rising star in the Rally-Cross Sky - No! Just a bunch of pensioners playing in the dirt
by [Name blacked out]

The Titans set off on uncertain terrain. A mixture of tarmac and dirt awaits the old farts. The rally-cross course at Barcelona catalunya is tight and their friendship will once again be put to the test. It's dark and the weather is moderate. Thank goodness it's not raining. The old maniacs have no idea about rallycross. The fact that they have steered a '73 Porsche Carrera and a Corvette C3, both with a tendency to drift more badly than well through Grand Valley and around Tsukuba seems to have gone to their heads. They dared to choose a vehicle that legends like Darniche and Röhrl once drove with virtuosity over the tracks of this world.
Now the dilletantes are at the wheel. The days of the famous Lancia Stratos are unfortunately numbered...

This press photo was sent to the editors. One was probably trying to impress Racing-Magazines.
1000010079.jpg

It turned out that this was a photomontage. When our photographers were on the track, they were able to take the following photo during training short before they had to flee to safety.
Apparently, one of the doddering old men tried to escape the impending embarrassment by committing suicide. Unfortunately, he did not succeed!
843d26f3-f5c6-4865-a94d-f667f023ffd3.jpg

We look forward to the spectacle lying on the floor laughing !!!
[Name blacked out]

Who Tf is so bored with life? And where was that going to be posted?

Was that pic taken in our lobby last night?
Can't be.. it was only the 2 of us in there.

Who Tf is so bored with life? And where was that going to be posted?

Was that pic taken in our lobby last night?
Can't be.. it was only the 2 of us in there.
The world is bad @Gogga.
The last honest people are in this group.

Last edited:
Can't hide that my hopes for next race are limited.
But ill try to do my best to that thing that some of us call track 🥴

Anyway ......ill be ready.
xVS.gif

The physics in GT7 are lame (as the young people used to say). Next saturday at 7 it cannot be that dark in Barcelona!🕳️

I will look for some reflectors like school children wear. In Germany they are called "Katzenauge" (cat's eyes) so you might guess which titan might have an advantage... 🙀

Honestly I look forward the following week with the old Toyota if I survive this wreckfest... 🤕

Back