The Clash of the Titans

• Thread starter Pesselles
  • 358 comments
The insurance company wanted to see me drive before they fixed the costs. Bad news :boggled:
Fortunately, I found a sponsor that suits me :D
1000010296.jpg

1000010295.jpg

I'm amazed, I really don't know how Germans keep their cars so clean, especially on dirt track like this one !!

Stage Fright Reaction GIF by Italia's Got Talent

Thank you Titans for taking part in this hilarious event. I had a lot of fun. Sorry I was 7 minutes late, but the real race took place on the highway beforehand so I didn't miss the whole event :scared:
Unique pictures were taken. :D
1000010342.jpg

1000010343.jpg

And of course I am happy ... 🤭

1000010346.jpg

1000010344.jpg

1000010345.jpg

Regards
Martin

This went a lot better than I thought. It was like "World of Outlaws" but with right turns, too! Great people do great driving. The only pity was the time shift in Europe last week. @Gogga : sorry!

I used the gamepad this time to prevent the hits by "rubbing". @MUC76 : it was hard to catch you for some "rubbing". Maybe it is something in the water where you and this Mister Röhrl live... 🤔

Now I have to wash the Stratos and get the 2000GT out of the barn. See ya! 😎

This went a lot better than I thought. It was like "World of Outlaws" but with right turns, too! Great people do great driving. The only pity was the time shift in Europe last week. @Gogga : sorry!
Yeah, that's completly on me :nervous::guilty:

I used the gamepad this time to prevent the hits by "rubbing". @MUC76 : it was hard to catch you for some "rubbing". Maybe it is something in the water where you and this Mister Röhrl live... 🤔
Playing on controller was very challenging with the Stratos.
And when you have some Germans around you on the track, it's PANICK time :lol:
You and Mieze were great, no doubt!

Now I have to wash the Stratos and get the 2000GT out of the barn. See ya! 😎
I won't polish my car like German do !!!
But tomorrow, I'll look for a fast livery for the 2000GT :mischievous:

Pity I missed out, but there will be plenty more to come in the future.
Reading through the race updates, it looks like I missed a banger!

@Pesselles No worries mate. Next week we will make sure on the start time before event.

Congrats to @MUC76 for the wins, your driving on this track was on another level!
Glad you were late, that way (and mysterious rules of grid positions on the start) I could sneak a win.
I'm not too good at rallying, the first right hander gave me troubles almost every lap, it was either too little rotation or too much.

Some fine and close racing with you lot, almost no touching (but some polishing I guess ;))

Congrats to @MUC76 for the wins, your driving on this track was on another level!
Glad you were late, that way (and mysterious rules of grid positions on the start) I could sneak a win.
I'm not too good at rallying, the first right hander gave me troubles almost every lap, it was either too little rotation or too much.

Some fine and close racing with you lot, almost no touching (but some polishing I guess ;))
The right hander looked sometimes like an entry at a "Formula Drift" competition and I liked it. (The transition uphill was narrow from time to time...) 😵‍💫

Dear titans. This unworthy mortal would very much like to join you now and then on your epic adventures. My weekends are often pretty unpredictable and packed with family business, so I'd be an occasional guest only, but some friendly racing now and then would be great.

Dear titans. This unworthy mortal would very much like to join you now and then on your epic adventures. My weekends are often pretty unpredictable and packed with family business, so I'd be an occasional guest only, but some friendly racing now and then would be great.
Hummmm the Team Sandals is growing...
Join us dear Browser ;)

So somehits hits the brakes while the other still wants to go faster?
Classic Rearbump that is! 😅
It is more like "I want to go left! " VS "No ! I want to go right" 😁 or it is a technique to prevent overtakes, not sure, I am barely fast enough to watch from the back.

So....what are we running this weekend? :D

No show last week because....errghh...life (aka nap)
Take a look here, Mr Muffin :)

Take a look here, Mr Muffin :)

Thanks!

CS tires......this is going to be hilarious 🤣

Back