The GTPACO/FIA 24 Hours of Le Mans - June 11-12 - CANNED, see you next year.

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 75 comments
I would be up for the GTE class...but I can't decide which car I want to use! I have the F1, the Diablo, the R8, the GT and the Corvette, but I don't know which would be best!

Also I have the R10 Stealth Model and the two 908's. :nervous:

I wont be able to SC this event... The Relay for life is the same weekend :/ I'll miss this and the actual race... all for a good cause i suppose :)

Crap....anyway now PSN is back we can have a test day, what works best for everyone/most people?

Mitch how long is the test gonna be? put my name up there on the list please!

This looks like the activity has died after the initial buzz, I'll be putting this on hold until next year....

Why next year? I think everyone is just waiting untill the time comes to actually start racing.

EliteDreamer
Why next year? I think everyone is just waiting untill the time comes to actually start racing.

That was the impression I was under also. Maybe PM everyone to make sure they're still involved. May also consider shortening it. 4 hours is short enough that people won't have to worry about other plans, but it's long enough to make it an enduro. Just my opinion.

This looks like the activity has died after the initial buzz, I'll be putting this on hold until next year....

By next year it would be far worse. Do it this year, PM everyone if interested, and if not clean out the lists and fill the gaps.

For anyone who still fancies a Le Mans style enduro on GT5 this year there's a thread somewhere around here by Mikeem50 for a 4 hour LMP race. It is GMT time, so I don't know if you American lot can make it, but check it out, sign up if you can!

By the way, not trying to hijack lol but I figured as you've cancelled this one people might still want a race. If you want me to remove this I will :)

Latest Posts

Back