Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 752 comments
The TT events this time were both repeated from a year ago. When testing Gr.4 I see the repetition of my best lap, in Megane 11' - 0.47.077 position 480 from 37.564 at 12h to go. Nurb Tomawk had 6,974 at 12h as well.
I remember seeing the best replay and when I did the slow lap I realized that with Pad command it was difficult to drive. Stunning!

On the back I say "Against the Pro - NSX Gr.3 Suzuka" but it was with the SF-19 that it had 50,846, until I saw the one with the most running profiles.

Talk about creativity and in fact it existed at PDI when doing 28 TT events that after 364 days will repeat.

I still expect a super creative GTSport, almost on the level of GT7.

This is the second time a Time Trial combo have been repeated, too (the first one was the R8 Gordini/GT-R LMP1).

Coincidentally, both have rehashes of GT6-era events (Tomahawk X launch seasonal event and GT Academy 2015 final event respectively).
Actually it's the 4th repeat. There's also the Gr.3 Bathurst / M3 E46 Alsace and Gr.4 Fuji / A110 BB Raceway. I kept a list of all TTs we've done so it's easy to check, unlike PD :lol:

Untuned / Tuned
911 Nord / Civic Willow Street
Roadster TC Suzuka E / Gr.3 Interlagos
S2000 RBR Wet / Zonda Monza NC
Gr.2 Brands Indy / GTO Yamagiwa
365 Maggiore E / ZL1 BMBA
S800 BB Raceway / W08 Suzuka
Chiron VGT Sarthe / Gr.4 Sardegna B2
Gr.1 Interlagos / 300SEL Spa
Taycan Tokyo / Delta Sardegna
Demio Miyabi / GT-R Willow
Gr.2 Spa W / Crown Barcelona
Ford GT Tokyo / Gr.4 Laguna
Gr.1 Autopolis / 993 Fuji F
Golf I Brands Indy / Aven SV Monza
Gr.4 Suzuka E / Amemiya Tsukuba
CTR3 St Croix B / Kart Tokyo Central
Gr.3 Bathurst / M3 E46 Alsace
GT40 Willow / 330 P4 Sarthe NC
RB Jr Autopolis / 180SX Laguna
RB Comp DTS / 500 Lounge Brands Indy
DBR9 Nurb GP / Fiesta DTG II
Gr.1 Maggiore / SF Yamagiwa / RXV Spa
F150 Colorado / RXV Nord
Gr.4 Fuji / A110 BB Raceway
Gr.B Sardegna / Gr.3 Alsace
Toyobaru Tsukuba / i3 Northern Isle
Gr.4 Brands / P1 GTR Sarthe
Gr.2 Bathurst / N300 Sardegna B
Gr.1 DTS / C7 Laguna
W08 Suzuka / Toyota S800 SoW
Gr.3 N24 / Gr.B Sardegna II
SF Nord / WRX IOM Tsukuba / SF Suzuka / X2019 Suzuka
Gr.4 Miyabi / Crown Fuji
Gordini Colorado R / Nismo LM Sarthe / GR Yaris Sardegna
RXV Maggiore / N100-1000 Horse Thief
X2019 Sarthe / Gr.2 Autopolis
C7 Vette DTS / Gr.B Maggiore Central
Scirocco Tokyo Central II / Gr.1 Monza NC
Gr.3 BMB / Toyobaru RBR
Tomahawk X Nord / Gr.4 Brands Indy
Gr.1 Spa / GT3 RS Tsukuba
Stratos Mag C / Gr.3 Nord
Gr.3 Bathurst / M3 E46 Alsace (repeat)
Sar C Gr.4 / N100-1000 Tsukuba
Gr.B Colorado / Kart BB Raceway
Gr.1 Suzuka / LFLC Alsace
Gr.4 Northern Isle / W08 Barcelona
Chaparral Sarthe / N100-1000 Laguna
Gr.2 Brands / S660 Suzuka East
Gr.4 Fuji / A110 BB Raceway (repeat)
Trueno Mag W / Gr.3 DTS II
GR86 Mag W / Fittipaldi Interlagos
911 RSR Mag / AMG GT DTS
Gr.2 Fuji / N100-1000 BMB
GT40 MkIV Spa / R33 Tokyo East
Gr.3 Nord / Gr.B Sardegna II
Gr.1 BMBB / Mini 65 Goodwood
W08 Suzuka / Gr.4 Tsukuba / NSX Gr.3 Suzuka
Gr.2 Autopolis / Megane Nord
Gordini Colorado R / Nismo LM Sarthe (repeat)
AMG SC RBR Wet / Gr.3 Monza
Roadster TC Bathurst / Ford GTLM DTS (both untuned)
Gr.4 Barcelona / Gr.1 Interlagos
Gr.3 Fuji / N100-1000 Tokyo Central
N100 DTG / Jag VGT Sarthe NC
Tomahawk X Nord / Gr.4 Brands Indy (repeat)

Time Trial leaderboards are not working for me in the UK. I only realised this after trying to attempt the Tomahawk X Super Lap last night.

The word "attempt" being strongly emphasised here...
There is a PHP error with the events or should i say lots of them, look on Kudos prime at these two events and they are listed there.

It's not working for me - when I try to find the top times it says "No records" on both. I put in my "fastest" lap and it didn't log it.... all the online stuff works OK, apart from that.
Same with me from India. I tried the Nurburgring TT within a few hours of it coming online. I tried the Brands Hatch one too & still, my times are somewhere in oblivion! However, not a fan of either TTs. Would've preferred the Red Bull Jr car 19 car for Nurburgring. It's a dream to drive.

Ah yes an extra week of recycled combos
IMG_20220205_155212.jpg

Loving the Gr.2 at Spa! Only around 6,800 players which is surprising, thought it would be busier.
Anyone know how to stop the Beetle spinning at Brands Hatch???? 🤣

Since this is probably my final time trial in Sport, and Spa + Gr. 2 are a pretty nice combo, I decided to give it my all.

2:04.246, which is 40th time at the moment.

Played on gamepad, in Nissan GT-R '16, BB - 3

Hey is this a glitch, I paid for the LHTT's and it says the content cannot be found.

Do you have to reach lvl 50 to unlock, or not? Who should I call to handle this Sony or Playstation. I want my time trials that I paid 9 dollars for 2 weeks ago! Maddening.

Hey is this a glitch, I paid for the LHTT's and it says the content cannot be found.

Do you have to reach lvl 50 to unlock, or not? Who should I call to handle this Sony or Playstation. I want my time trials that I paid 9 dollars for 2 weeks ago! Maddening.
Firstly, this thread is for the online time trials which are posted in Sport Mode, not other time trial events or bugs or troubleshooting.

Secondly, no, you just need to download it and install it. If you've done that then it should be accessible.

If not then it could be a region or account conflict - you've tried to install content bought from one region's (Americas, Europe & Oceania, Asia) store into a game from a different region, or you've bought it on an account that does not have your console set as Primary.

is there a recommended setup for the beetle at brands hatch? i can only get about a 1:08 - i keep spinning constantly :(Volkswagen 1200 '66 (N100)

Try my tune below it got me in the very low 1:03s today, and I am using Auto with my new wheel. I would like to continue to find some more time, but I am taking a break until GT7 gets here 🙂.

Volkswagen 1200 '66 (N100)
Power Level: 3 Weight Reduction Level: 3
Power Ratio%: 293 Weight Reduction%: 93

Traction Control: 0
Tyres: Front: Comfort Hard Rear: Comfort Hard
Brake Balance (Front/Rear): 0

Suspension:
Ride Height mm: 190/105
Natural Frequency Hz: 1.75/1.75
Anti-Roll-Bar Level: 10/10
Damping Ratio (Compression) %: 59/58
Danping Ratio (Rebound) %: 90/90
Camber Angle (-) Degree(s): 1.0/1.0
Toe Angle Degree(s): 0.00/ 0.00

Aerodynamics:
Downforce Level- Front: n/a Rear: n/a
LSD
F/R
/60
/60
/45
Transmission
Final Gear At: 5.000
Max Speed km/h: 100
1st: 1.913
2nd: 1.498
3rd: 1.211
4th: 1.023
5th: 0.880
Final Gear: 3.380

Last edited:
Hey, did you record that lap time or did someone else, if so congratz. Maybe you can teach me some tricks to improving speed around corners and twists/bends.

1645515808937.png
Well I did this yesterday morning, i'm about 8-9 seconds off the leader so idk where I'm losing time, I wish I could show you all each replay I do, then you can give me feedback. I do struggle at the middle of the track where the complex corners are. The end is tricky too cause I don't want to go up on the curb and lose time at that angle.

Back